SOUTHWEST OFFSET PRINTING Employee Reviews

ok
2ndPress operator (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 20, 2016
Plenty of overtime.No vacation or holiday pay Good lead &plant manager.all kinds of different print.mostly night work.The hard part was working nights . fast pace change overs all manual printing presses.lunch breaks and other breaks the best.
Pros
steady work
Cons
no holiday or vacation pay
general labor
jogger (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CAJuly 17, 2016
hard work an laboring. very busy. the hardest part of the job was trying to keep up with the machinery. the most enjoyable part of the job was pay day.
A great place for learning and advancement.
Human Resources Assistant/Payroll/Accounts Payable (Current Employee) –  Gardena, CAMarch 25, 2014
SOP is a company of nearly 500 employees. I have been given an opportunity to work in the production, reception, accounts payable, payroll and Human Resources department. As a fast paced company it has given me knowledge and experience for multitasking, working under pressure, meeting deadlines, customer service and communicating/interaction skills with sales, customers, vendors and employees. This is truly a place of learning and advancement in all areas of any workforce.
Great
Jogger (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CAApril 16, 2012
I learned how to multitask and i also learned how to manage my time better then before. I feel that i am more responsible because of this position.
Productive and relaxed atmosphere to work in
Estimator (Former Employee) –  GardenaMarch 1, 2012
This is a great company to work for. Management is friendly and easy to work with. Co-workers have great attitude.
Pros
will often work with your schedule if necessary
Cons
advancement to upper management is limited

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SOUTHWEST OFFSET PRINTING. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2