Southwestern University Employee Review

View all Southwestern University reviews

Great people to work with at the university.
Senior Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, TXJune 27, 2013
I was provided the freedom to do my job with little to no supervision. My primary responsibility was supporting the Vice President for Enrollment Services. However, I was also responsible for supporting the division staff as well. I was the "go to" person within the organization. My knowledge of the organization and university structure enabled me to provide assistance and needed information to Enrollment Services personnel.
Pros
Free parking, reduced prices for meals on campus, free tickets to campus productions and concerts.
Cons
Working long hours without being compensated for overtime hours worked.

Other Southwestern University Employee Reviews

Close-knit athletic department
Assistant Women's Lacrosse Coach (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, TXJuly 24, 2017
Southwestern athletics is a very supportive place to work. The administrative staff are knowledgeable and helpful to those who need it. Your true experience depends on the sport/head coach.
Pros
Cons
Salary
Laid Back Work Environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, TXJune 20, 2017
The Student Positions are flexible with your schedule, Co-workers were pleasant and easy to get along with, there was a laid back environment with a pleasant atmosphere.