Southwestern University Employee Review

View all Southwestern University reviews

Fast paced and social
Pirate Outreach Program Caller (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, TXSeptember 29, 2013
I loved my coworkers and we all got along really well, we didn't have much time for personal talk since we would just eat for 20 mins then do about 3 to 4 hours of calls depending on the night. Everyone was busy and it seemed to be a non-stop stream of calls but at the end of the night we left and was glad to see each other the next day to talk and eat dinner together.
Pros
Free Dinner
Cons
Hours could change at any time without much warning

Other Southwestern University Employee Reviews

Close-knit athletic department
Assistant Women's Lacrosse Coach (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, TXJuly 24, 2017
Southwestern athletics is a very supportive place to work. The administrative staff are knowledgeable and helpful to those who need it. Your true experience depends on the sport/head coach.
Pros
Cons
Salary
Laid Back Work Environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, TXJune 20, 2017
The Student Positions are flexible with your schedule, Co-workers were pleasant and easy to get along with, there was a laid back environment with a pleasant atmosphere.