Provides the daily financial support and control for an assigned group of stores in the area of cash/credit management, audit, cash transfers, customer service and accounts payable.
This position will operate at the Sovran/Uncle Bob's home office located at 6467 Main Street in Williamsville.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Pay: $12.00-12.50 hourly
· Provide customer service to store managers for software application
· Perform weekly cash transfers from store bank account to corporate account
· Perform procedural audit and support the audit team
· Perform bank reconciliation for each store
· Audit invoices and code for payment via chart of accounts for accounts payable
· Health Insurance, prescription coverage, dental coverage, life insurance and 401(k) retirement with company match
· Competitive wage
· Paid time off, holidays, and jury or witness duty
· Free employee assistance program
· On-site workout facility
· Associate degree in accounting, financial management or equivalent experience
· 3-5 years experience in accounting
Sovran Self Storage, Inc. is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT) that acquires and manages self storage properties. The Company owns and/or operates more than 400 self storage facilities encompassing over 30 million square feet, making it one of the largest self-storage companies in the United States.
Sovran operates its stores under the trade name Uncle Bob's Self Storage®, and serves over 200,000 customers in 25 states. Through innovative marketing and product development, the Company has differentiated itself with value-added products and services like Dri-guard, their state-of-the art dehumidification system; Uncle Bob's rental trucks; and a national Customer Care Center featuring a fully integrated sales and reservation system for the Company's rental spaces.