SP+ Employee Reviews in United States

Great Management, Satisfying Workning Environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VADecember 30, 2015
I really enjoyed my time at Standard Parking, the management was kind and fair, and the job was pretty straight forward.

Working in a booth can get really boring depending on what lot you are working and time of day, or it can be fast paced and hectic.

I really enjoyed interacting with customers and getting to know the regulars at our lots. The job is important, yet very easy for anyone that has cashiering experience.
Pros
Relaxing, Good Co-workers and management
Cons
Having to wait for bathroom breaks, slow days with no customers
management lies
Maintenance/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 25, 2016
I started my day off cleaning between 7a-11am, then I was a valet driver the rest of the day. the best part of the job was meeting good people. Management lied a lot and there was room for growth with the company.
Pros
vacation days
Cons
low pay
Worst parking company Ever
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIFebruary 19, 2016
Management above me treats everyone like S**T.

I been with parking companies and this one is the worst.

They don't believe in 2 week notice. they just let you go the next day.

they fight with you for small things.

WORST COMPANY I EVER BEEN IN!!!

NOT WORTH IT!!!
Pros
NONE
Cons
EVERYTHING ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leaning experience to help better grow in a profesioinal arena.
Porter Technician (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 31, 2016
Adventurous and challenging on a work day there also something new developing technical issuses or helping a co- worker to ensure that our daly goals of the the company are meet. working in a team enviroment not able to communication and share the goals
Overall, a negative experience
Shuttle Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  Green, OHMarch 16, 2016
The job itself is easy, but the people that hand out the orders make life increasingly difficult. The co-workers are generally good people to work with, but workplace drama can be commonplace.
Pros
Undocumented breaks
Cons
Bad management
its cool place
Parking Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Ronkonkoma, NYMay 23, 2016
you start off 9 maybe 10 depending on your location no certain education needed and the pay 11 and up for overnight you can get a promotion easy because they have training online anyone can take
Honestly not the best job I've ever had
Facility Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 18, 2016
To be honest it's not a bad company to work for. You just need to realize that your work life balance will be anything but. They expect more work out of you than is needed.
SPPlus
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 22, 2016
The job is cool and laid back but the management treats you more like a prisoner than an employee. No one is happy here. It is just good and easy money as far the OT that comes with the job.
Not good
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 6, 2016
Terrible management. They bought out a sign shop and had the ex owner run this new shop. He would still work with old customers and keep the money. Seen it with my own eyes.
Professional Parking Magement Company
SP +, Facility Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 16, 2016
A professional company with the upper management, infrastructure and support to allow both Facilities Managers and front line staff to provide the best service possible to the clients and customers.
cashier
CASHIER SP+ (Current Employee) –  5300 s. howell ave milwaukee wiMay 11, 2016
its a nice job to work at, yet doesn't pay the greatest. with 2 kids its not ideal. love the environment and people. also its nice meeting everyone coming off the planes at the airport
Airport Cashier
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 23, 2016
The job is easy. The people can be a bit rowdy at times. Sometimes the pace is really fast which makes the day go by fast. Only bad thing is the fact that you don't get raises.
productive work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 13, 2015
standard parking taught me a lot about customer service and also helped me advance my skills. management was OK,could be better. Its a very easy job, nothing was hard about it. the BEST part was interacting with people .
Pros
interacting with customers
Cons
short breaks and long work days
ok
Valet (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 7, 2016
they are cheap. only 8 dollars an hour and they work you like they are paying to $50.00. 6thy treat there employees like convicts. and the manager acts like she is clueless.
Pros
nice patients
Cons
low pay
Facility Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, YXJune 15, 2016
Good company to work for. Good Benefits. Good Hours. Started in 2001 and still employed. Good management and upper management
This job taught me a lot about tolerance!
YES Team member (Former Employee) –  Ybor City, FLMarch 18, 2016
Workers are continuously busy but not appreciated by administration or paid nearly enough.
The place is not well organized and it shows.
relaxed @times,good location near stores ,cafe' Restaurant, gas ect.
Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 21, 2015
My day would start very early come in open up and wait for the customer to come into and slove any problems that may come up. Most days went smooth I al ways had someone that could help step in and help out if needed. The hardest part of this job was really hard to make due with the pay.Working here was also great when it came to meeting new people.
Exciting work place with supportive management
Frontline Cashier (Current Employee) –  ILOctober 20, 2015
I work in a the airport, which can get busy with-in minutes. My typical day at work is greeting customers and ensure their needs are met upon exiting the parking garage. I learned how to ensure exceptional customer service and how to provide information so the customer will visit us again. My co-workers are very friendly and helpful. We work together efficiently and effectively as a team to ensure our customers are satisfied upon exiting. With the airport expanding, it is difficult to remember the name of all the airlines in each terminal. The most enjoyable part of the job is working alongside my colleagues and knowing my customer was satisfied with my services.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
No promotional growth with-in the facility I am located.
A Fun place to work
freight crew/ Customer service associate (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 16, 2016
When I started here I was on the freight crew where I would unload trucks and stock the departments, Then I moved into a customer service associate in the Garden department.
Working with customer
Ground Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 9, 2015
I learned to deal with different people, I learned to answer the phone relating message to employees. Trained cashier per-shift. Working my co-workers was easy to get alone with, we work well together. The hardest part was when it was slow the most enjoyable part was when it was busy.
Pros
Health Insurance
Cons
Lunch