SP+ Employee Reviews

Normal work day
AUDITOR (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 11, 2017
I've learned to do almost any office task. Good work family.
Management was understandable. Some of the work colleagues do not help. Feel not part of the team.
Sp+
Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 6, 2017
not enough drivers to handle the customer flow
shifts cut every time we bid
the hardest part of the daily operation is not getting written up by management
most enjoyable is meeting and greeting customers who have returned from their vacations
Pros
a part time person can work 40 hours
Cons
stressful due to drivers and management team not all on the same page.
Management was horrible
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 30, 2017
Management was horrible and very unprofessional. The location manager would only hire people he knew or that came recommend by someone he knew, and would regularly hit on the female staff.
Csr
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 26, 2017
Customer Service is very important in this job field. Also being able to input data into Excel while multitasking is a must. Typically, you will be answering phones and fixing ticket machines on a regular basis.
A very good American company
Accounts Payable Clerk/System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL 60601April 24, 2017
The Corporate office is located on the in downtown Chicago at the AON building. Overlooking Lake Michigan, Navy Pier and Grant Park. The other side has the view of the sunrise, but can see the other side to see the sunset overlooking the Trump, Willis Tower, etc. The employees are very friendly and down to earth. The volume of work can be overwhelming, but I like being occupied.
Pros
Great atmosphere in a professional environment.
Cons
Work can be overwhelming at times.
ambiente laboral agradable
Cashier (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 21, 2017
En general sp plus es una buena compania, cuenta on personal capacitado y te brinda oportunidades de crecimiento es solo poner de tu parte para aprender cada dia mas.
Pros
tiene union
Cons
en algunas locaciones no se tenian los recursos adecuados.
Great job for individuals interested in fast-paced customer service
Cashier (Current Employee) –  North Canton, OHApril 21, 2017
Working at the Akron/Canton Airport division of the SP Plus Corporation (also referred to as Standard Parking) is a joy. The employees are friendly, the management is competent and helpful, and the customers are typically pleasant.

I hired-on as part-time (3–4 days per week) with little hope of ever obtaining a full-time position. However, after six months of employment, a full-time position opened up after an employee quit unexpectedly. The general manager immediately assigned me the position because he knew I had several bills and payments in my personal life.

Overall, Standard Parking is a good company to work for, especially if you are interested in entering into the customer service industry. The job itself does become quite dull and boring on some days, but the management permits employees to take strolls around the property, converse with other employees, and even bring entertainment devices (computers, phablets).
Pros
Paid lunch breaks, flexible scheduling, paid vacations
Cons
Tedious and repetitive, minimal personal satisfaction
IT is a great place to work for
Valet parker and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  denver coloradoApril 20, 2017
I would recommend this company to expats living in the U.S and Europe. It is research company that focused on data. Any data company that wants to branch our and work with this company will definitely be not disappointed.
Pros
free coffee
Pdr
Parking Dispatch Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 19, 2017
I have and still enjoy working at the Airport, but I would like to see what else I can find on a Monday thru Friday basis. I have worked every weekend at this company since we have started and the company is not flexible on this.
Pros
Work Nights
Cons
Always working on weekends
Was a fun workplace
Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 18, 2017
I enjoy working for the companies I did and learned alot and improved my work ethics , staying focused working hard giving my work 100% in the future I plan to stay focused
Parking Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 17, 2017
I enjoy working at Standard Parking because when the customers came out of the parking lot you don't know what type of day they might be having so it was good to cheer them up
Pros
Got to meet different people
Cons
Working at a hospital parking lot
Very fun and caring company
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 3, 2017
I really enjoy working for this company. Everybody is very friendly and management is very professional. The pay is OK but worth it for the job that you do.
Pros
Pleasant place to work
Cons
Sometimes get bored
Loved meeting new people everyday
Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KYMarch 21, 2017
I love the experience of meeting new people going to places all over the world. Loved seeing foreign currency. This is a really fun position a lot of excitement.
Pros
Tips in foreign currency
Cons
Hours available
Corporate but family oriented
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 15, 2017
I have learned so much in the past 10 years, we went through centralization and then a merger with another huge parking company. The company has grown not only in size but also in keeping up with the ever changing times.
Pros
Employee Appreciation
Cons
For me the drive to Nashville.
Awesome Company
Facility Manager, Internal Auditor, Peer Coach (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 14, 2017
I enjoyed my employment at Standard Parking. This was one of the best companies that I have worked for. Good management and good staff. I word recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
great benefits and compesation
No room to advance
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 13, 2017
working here you have to be extremely flexible. Management is not very helpful or organized. Training procedures are horrible. The staff is not very welcoming. working here the people have an every man for himself mentality. Would not recommend this company for anyone who is looking for a stable career.
Tiring but fun
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 13, 2017
You'll spend your entire shift outside no matter if its raining or if its extremely hot. The people are okay most of the time nice.the break area is outside so its always dirty and hot .
Pros
Fun
Cons
Hot days, work outside
shuttle driver
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 11, 2017
The job is ok. starts pay is good .But the management from top to assistant managers are very unprofessonial. The company is going down the drain because of that .
A great place to work if you are looking for a daily challenge
FACILITY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  MiamiMarch 8, 2017
Working for SP Plus brings different challenges everyday. SP Plus is a great corporation to work for in terms of picking up new skills and using those skills to advance your career either in the corporation, or else where. With this corporation, your success is based on outworking your colleagues and pushing yourself to not just work hard, but to also do the right thing.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Bad Management
Great environment on the multicare ground
Valet Driver (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAMarch 1, 2017
While working there, I honesty loved it. The co-workers are amazing, parking cars was something u did every 2 minutes. The job itself was great, but the management as of right now is definitely not the best people to go to when there's a situation because they are honestly not helpful.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Management team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SP+. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval