SP+ Employee Reviews in United States

Great Management, Satisfying Workning Environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VADecember 30, 2015
I really enjoyed my time at Standard Parking, the management was kind and fair, and the job was pretty straight forward.

Working in a booth can get really boring depending on what lot you are working and time of day, or it can be fast paced and hectic.

I really enjoyed interacting with customers and getting to know the regulars at our lots. The job is important, yet very easy for anyone that has cashiering experience.
Pros
Relaxing, Good Co-workers and management
Cons
Having to wait for bathroom breaks, slow days with no customers
what can i say
Parking attendant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 29, 2015
this job wasn't to bad though u did have to work outside in the summer its was great you didnt have to be stuck in a building all day, but in the winter being stuck in a building wouldn't have been so bad.
productive work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 13, 2015
standard parking taught me a lot about customer service and also helped me advance my skills. management was OK,could be better. Its a very easy job, nothing was hard about it. the BEST part was interacting with people .
Pros
interacting with customers
Cons
short breaks and long work days
nice
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 8, 2015
Fun company to be aprt of. meeting new people and flexible hrs. Making nice holiday drinks were always fun and the pasteries are delivered daily.
Hard workplace with a manager that is difficult to talk to.
Garage supervisor who is (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WADecember 7, 2015
looking for a new work environment because of my current manager. I got a paycheck but I only enjoyed receiving a paycheck and not working there.
Productive workplace
Valet attendant/Hiker (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MINovember 30, 2015
Great place to work for young people new to the workforce.
It's a hustlers job, So if you hustle you'll love it there. You'll have to endure weather you'll primarily be working outside.
Standard
Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 16, 2015
Manager is low on associates but wont hire new people. good benefits and hours plus pay and a half for holidays including birthdays. weekends and most holidays off
good customer relationship
Valet supervisor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 15, 2015
good communication skills
ability to interact with different ethnic groups and direct them towards desired services.
ability to handle job functions
Easy job to learn, relaxed environment
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 11, 2015
Standard parking is a very relaxed job. The pay isn't great but the job is fairly easy. Management isn't hard on you as long as you do your work and the schedule rarely changes.
Working with customer
Ground Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 9, 2015
I learned to deal with different people, I learned to answer the phone relating message to employees. Trained cashier per-shift. Working my co-workers was easy to get alone with, we work well together. The hardest part was when it was slow the most enjoyable part was when it was busy.
Pros
Health Insurance
Cons
Lunch
Great Diverse Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 7, 2015
I loved gaining experience at this company,
I learned something new everyday and I met many different people.
I would recommend working here to everyone.
Pros
Working at the airport
Cons
Short breaks and uniform
Good company to work for.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 4, 2015
On the maintiance end learned alot at same time worked very hard and crazy hours. not a position for a slacker. all about the numbers....lack of team work.....
relaxed @times,good location near stores ,cafe' Restaurant, gas ect.
Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 21, 2015
My day would start very early come in open up and wait for the customer to come into and slove any problems that may come up. Most days went smooth I al ways had someone that could help step in and help out if needed. The hardest part of this job was really hard to make due with the pay.Working here was also great when it came to meeting new people.
Exciting work place with supportive management
Frontline Cashier (Current Employee) –  ILOctober 20, 2015
I work in a the airport, which can get busy with-in minutes. My typical day at work is greeting customers and ensure their needs are met upon exiting the parking garage. I learned how to ensure exceptional customer service and how to provide information so the customer will visit us again. My co-workers are very friendly and helpful. We work together efficiently and effectively as a team to ensure our customers are satisfied upon exiting. With the airport expanding, it is difficult to remember the name of all the airlines in each terminal. The most enjoyable part of the job is working alongside my colleagues and knowing my customer was satisfied with my services.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
No promotional growth with-in the facility I am located.
Great place to meet new people and improve customer service
Facility Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 16, 2015
Great company to work for. With job security and great benefits this company is ideal for any person for a long haul career.
Please belivmi this job
Valet Parking (Current Employee) –  downtounOctober 16, 2015
Im corect with every job..I'm very kind with the people and very polite.i love to traing kids because i one to be a talent with my kids..
Pros
1 hours
Cons
30 min
Employee Fun
Customer Service / Accounts Payable/Receivable (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 12, 2015
on a typical work day its heavy flow of clients picking up and returning medical equipment . so the employees doesn't get to associate as much. around closing time our divers get in and we have little snacks and laugh about the crazy things that happen during the day.
Satisfied with the company
IT/Electronic Technician (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VaOctober 12, 2015
I am a PT employee and I maintain the functionality of the Mall's garage. I have been there for the last 5 years but I am seeking to re-enter my career field of Electronics Technology/ IT.
Pros
steady employment
Cons
no benefits
Company needs better management.
VALET SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAOctober 6, 2015
Lack of support from management. Lots of overtime due to being short staffed. Company has lost renewal of contracts to hotels and parking lots due to manager.
Pros
Experience and overtime.
Cons
No benefits, short staffed and poor management.
fun job
Parking lot attendant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 5, 2015
i love this job the pay was good and had fun meeting new people and meeting basketball player and singer and acting. The manager was nice everyone was nice.
Pros
it was cool
Cons
not free stuff