SP+

SP+ Employee Reviews

It was a decent level entry job.
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 4, 2015
It was a good company to work for after graduating college. It did have very little room for growth. I would recommend this company to any new college graduate.
Pros
Nice staff
Cons
Relocated further than what I had anticipated.
A typical day at work for an event
Event Cashier (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 3, 2015
Just like any job, it comes with nice customers and some who are not very nice. A typical start of my work day begins with saying hello to my coworkers, counting my change for my lane, clocking in, and making sure I have everything I need before I go out and do my job. Take a Cleveland Cavilers game for example, we have to make sure all of the passes are accurate and in order for our count. When first started working here, I learned a comfortable organizing system just for me to make sure my money and passes add up. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I see different people everyday and helping them with any questions they have. The hardest part of my job is to still maintain my customer service attitude to rude customers, but I have always managed to do well with that.
Pros
Live atmosphere, helping customers, and great management
Cons
Not enough hours during some seasons
Parking Garage
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MoAugust 1, 2015
Very fun and Good vibe oriented
We all worked as one
No one person felt as if they were being over worked
Easy Flow Days
Worked well as a team
Pros
Great Break Times, Schedule in advance
Cons
Lost the Contract To The Building
Fun place
Valet (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 31, 2015
great atmosphere and plenty to do. Never a dull moment and really teaches you a lot about life. Management could use some work but overall great place to be.
Parking cars and customer servce
Hiker and customer service (Former Employee) –  Chicago, down townJuly 29, 2015
I work from 7 am to 3 pm 5 days a week and I like to work with different peoples. The management is good to work with, and we work together with co-workers. The hardest part of my job is to park cars, because we park about 100 cars a day, The most enjoyable part of my job is talking with customers.
Pros
Sometimes free lunch
Cons
No breaks
Easy job.
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  The WoodlandsJuly 21, 2015
Typical days are easy routines, I learned a lot, everywhere from basic cleaning methods to dealing with pay machines and what-not.
Management is questionable, lots of their methods at this location are very unorthodox and they make mistakes quite frequently.
I typically try to avoid co-workers as they talk way too much gossip and rumors are prone to fly everywhere there.
The hardest part of the job would probably be dealing with the hostility between my co-workers.
The most enjoyable part is the fact that I enjoy learning about the machines on site.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Rumors, Questionable Management.
My experience with standard parking was not that great.
Cahier Supervisor (Former Employee) –  200 south terminal drive fort lauderdale airportJuly 12, 2015
My experience with standard parking was not that great. poor management was number one especially the manager of the location where I was located. no consideration for associates with seniority.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
healthcare was expensive
good job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 8, 2015
a cashier at the airport good job have a lot of fun mat a lot of new people love all my co worker I still talk to a lot of them I learned a lot about money
Great company that should invest in some training personnel management
Lead Driver (Current Employee) –  Ft. Myers, FLJuly 1, 2015
Nice place to work but there are some upper management need to be nicer to the hourly employees. All of the customers are thrilled with our customer service.
Pros
Fun, constant, good $
Cons
some managers
Laid back
PARKING ATTENDANT (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 1, 2015
Work in a parking garage as a booth worker, handle large amounts of cash. Management was cool, co workers were even better.
Pros
Sat all day
Cons
weather
standard
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 30, 2015
ok it was fun working there it was at the airport people parked their cars I clocked in nothing learned things everyday I sat in a booth with a chair a cash register
Greeting all guests
Full Time as of January 2014 (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 27, 2015
The day and the venue varies depending on the season. Assists all guest if requested.and aid in directions around the venues.
Cashier Attendant/Supervisor
Cashier Attendant/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 22, 2015
Responsible for ensuring the departmental productivity and quality standards were

met and surpassed on a daily basis.

2. Responsible for maintaining a level of customer satisfaction by giving assistances

and addressing any concerns.

3. Responsible for developing, planning and administering training on all

organizational guidelines and procedures.

4. Responsible for balancing credit card transactions.

5. Responsible for cash handling.

6. Responsible for Armor pickups.
An exciting Place to work
Shuttle bus driver (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAJune 15, 2015
What a wonderful environment I call a job. I have to opportunity to meet people from all around the globe. As a shuttle bus driver for the international airport I meet people from all walks of life and spend at least 10-20 minutes helping them get their destination whether its to rent a car, see the city, reach connector flights or other shuttled transportation. I learn something new everyday just by wonderful customer service. The hardest part of my job is not being able to help a customer way beyond my job duties.
Pros
Meeting different people, enjoying the outdoors, making someones day.
Cons
not being able to assist a customer beyond my job duties.
Highly NOT recommend.
Overnight parking attendant (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJune 11, 2015
My employment at this particular location lasted almost a month. I gave it my best. Quitting this job was necessary. The work itself wasn't difficult. It was the inadequacies of effective leadership from upper management that made being employed there almost unbearable. Most of my co-workers, who are great people as I got to know them quickly, displayed low morale. I was unsure of why, at first. But it didn't take me long to become part of that group. I only received two paychecks, the first one was shorted slightly over $200 and the second, $63. I wouldn't recommend any job from this employer at this particular location. You'd be wasting your time. Straight up, the facility manager needs an actual manager. It would serve corporate headquarters best to really look in on this location and find out why there is such a high turnover rate. I honestly believe I don't think they'd be impressed.
Pros
Work is simple. Co-workers were great.
Cons
Incorrect paychecks. Too much BS to contend with for a nowhere job.
Great culture and ample resources to expand your knowledge
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 10, 2015
The corporate culture is relaxed while there is a major feeling of being a part of a team. The company mission statement is clear and it seems that all employees really are there to help people find jobs in their own way. Expectations and goals are high but the support is present to help all employees achieve set goals. Management wants to help their teams succeed.
Pros
Promotes with in
Cons
Productive, very fun work place
Transportation Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 8, 2015
Always a great day at work. such a friendly welcoming staff, great pay, amazing hours. You got to interact with many different people form all over the world on a daily basis which was an exciting experience.
Toll Attendant (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJune 4, 2015
I work 3rd shift on the weekends so I usually work by myself. I process parking tickets and accept payment for airport parking. Management and co-workers are great when I see them, but my shift doesn't allow for much interaction. The hardest part of my job is probably when something breaks down and I have to manually process everything and things seem to get a little hectic, since I am the only one on. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the public. I like to be around people.
Pros
Decent Pay and Nice Work Environment
Cons
Part Time Work and Not the Best Hours and Days
Its a job
Parking Enforcement Officer (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJune 4, 2015
Its a job the money doesnt make up for all you have to go through.

Irate customers wanting to fight you
walking in all weather conditions
managent sucks
Pros
Its a job and you get paid
Cons
Walking in all weather. Irate customers and terriable managment
Very Busy
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Richmond VaJune 3, 2015
Its nonstop work.I take the customer cash and give a ticket in return.You may have some customers give you a hard time but remember to respect them.