Space NK Employee Reviews

Very Fun
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 9, 2013
YOu get to learn about many many different lines. There are many different opportunities
Prestige Products and fun environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 24, 2013
A typical day at work includes a delicate balance of customer service and operational duties. There is a great deal of focus on "clientelling" and high knowledge service. There are lots of opportunities for on-going training and vendor contact. I've enjoyed all my encounters with my managers and have a great relationship with my immediate manager and enjoy working with my co-workers. The hardest part of the job is the schedule. Because it is a retail job the demand of the schedule will never be the same week to week. It is hard to have life/work balance as a full-time member of management. The best part of the job is that is a cutting-edge beauty company. We are constantly being exposed to the newest and greatest technology the beauty products. We are lucky enough to meet the founders/creators of some of the lines we carry. If you have a passion for the beauty industry and have a flexible lifestyle, it is a wonderful company to work for.
Pros
product gratis and bonus opportunities
Cons
irregular schedules
Not a bad place, small company.
Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 27, 2012
Helped managed all the shipping and receiving at their flagship store. Responsible for supplying and setting up their Bloomingdales location @ 59th Street.