Space NK

Space NK Employer Reviews

Very Fun
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 9, 2013
YOu get to learn about many many different lines. There are many different opportunities
Prestige Products and fun environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMay 24, 2013
Pros: product gratis and bonus opportunities
Cons: irregular schedules
A typical day at work includes a delicate balance of customer service and operational duties. There is a great deal of focus on "clientelling" and high knowledge service. There are lots of opportunities for on-going training and vendor contact. I've enjoyed all my encounters with my managers and have a great relationship with my immediate manager and enjoy working with my co-workers. The hardest part of the job is the schedule. Because it is a retail job the demand of the schedule will never be the same week to week. It is hard to have life/work balance as a full-time member of management. The best part of the job is that is a cutting-edge beauty company. We are constantly being exposed to the newest and greatest technology the beauty products. We are lucky enough to meet the founders/creators of some of the lines we carry. If you have a passion for the beauty industry and have a flexible lifestyle, it is a wonderful company to work for.
Not a bad place, small company.
Operations Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 27, 2012
Helped managed all the shipping and receiving at their flagship store. Responsible for supplying and setting up their Bloomingdales location @ 59th Street.

About Space NK

Space NK apothecary offers a well-informed unbiased opinion on an edited selection of the best specialist skin care, make up, – Read more