Spacetime Studios is looking for a talented Web Developer to take Spacetime websites to the next level!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Design, develop, deploy, debug and maintain the architecture and pipelines for all web content.
- Integrate accessing game-specific and third-party content through the web.
- Assist in the planning of overall company policy regarding search engine optimization and web development
- Work on projects including web layout enhancements, desktop applications, website enhancements, web-based applications, and database-backed websites.
What We Are Looking for in Candidates:
- Skilled in Object Oriented Design.
- Knowledge of existing web architectures and techniques for optimizing performance, specifically PostgreSQL and frameworks including ADO and ODBC
- Developed web pages utilizing CSS and development tools such as Visual Studio or Eclipse.
- Practical experience developing, debugging and optimizing web applications.
- Solid understanding of the importance of version control, asset management, and coding standards.
- Excellent time and task management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Bonus Points for:
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Past work in a variety of development frameworks including Ruby on Rails, Python, Perl, Java, and J2EE.
Why Work With Us?
Basically, because we're awesome. We've collected some of the best talent in the industry and are pioneering mobile cross-platform gaming technology and experiences.
Oh yeah - we also have great benefits (health, dental, vision, disability, 401k, paid time off), we have a relaxed and fun work atmosphere, we're located in the best kept secret in the US (Austin, TX) and more importantly WE NEVER CRUNCH. EVER. PERIOD.
Interested? Click here to apply: