About Spain Agency, Inc.
Spain Agency has been building client loyalty and trust since 1922. From basic coverages to the most unusual risks, we provide innovative risk management and insurance programs at competitive rates backed by large, financially sound carriers.
Top Performing Agency/Awards:
Spain has been award a Best Practice Agency distinction year after year. In 2007, Spain was awarded top performer in their revenue category. We have also been named a top performer in the Marsh Berry APEX agents group.
- Service an assigned book of business.
- Perform all account transactions including ID cards, proposals, endorsements, certificates, binders, billing, claims, renewals, follow-up and correspondence on assigned accounts.
- Respond to client inquires, incoming mail, company requests and Producer’s needs on a timely basis.
- Become first point of contact for service issues on assigned accounts.
- Collect renewal data on assigned accounts.
- Review and order renewals according to Agency procedures. Document receipt of renewals and investigate non-renewals.
- Survey policy coverages and identify cross-selling and upgrading opportunities
- Review, analyze and submit applications to insurance companies. Make recommendations regarding the list of coverages. Follow Agency underwriting guidelines.
- Review new business, renewals, and endorsements to insure items were received as ordered.
- Prepare billing following Agency’s credit and collections policies. Maintain client files on computer system and use computer system for all processing transactions.
- Maintain current knowledge of underwriting requirements of carriers.
- Maintain knowledge of policy provisions and any changes in them.
- Promote open communication and good morale.
- Participate in any special projects at management’s request.
- Commercial lines product knowledge
- 5-10 years experience
- Broker's License highly desirable, CIC or CPCU a plus
- Knowledge of AMS360
- College degree highly desirable
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work in a high paced work environment
- We offer competitive benefits and salary
- Medical and Dental/Vision
- Long term disability and Life & Accidental Death
- 401K/Profit Sharing
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Indeed - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -