Spalding Consulting, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good people, very poor management
Programmer (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDJanuary 16, 2018
Expect to work with a lot of great people who are largely scrambling to figure out what is going on due to management failing to convey information that you need.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Lack of accountability, weak management
HELP DESK ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MD 20653September 18, 2017
I did not want to leave but a move to another state forced my hand. Pay raises did not come as quickly as I might have liked but the starting pay was excellent and they are a small company....which makes you feel like family.
Best place to work!
Project Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDNovember 21, 2016
Spalding is a wonderful company to work for - managers and company officials truly care about the well-being of all employees.

My coworkers are great and are always encouraging each other to succeed. There's lot of room for career development and advancement.
Pros
Great coworkers, laid back atmosphere, excellent benefits
Was left out to pasture
Sr. Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDAugust 24, 2016
When my current position expired, I was put in a test lab with minimal tasking. Not my idea of a great work day. I like to get things done! I was responsible for many tasks prior to this move, and when my task list consisted of logging in engineers, to our RDT&E environment, then assuring they logged out properly, I became bored in a matter of a week.
Good company
Senior Data Protection Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDFebruary 16, 2015
This is a solid company with team members that care about their fellow coworkers. Work hours were fair, management was very good.
Pros
Decent pay and good people
Cons
Benefits a little expensive
Great work/life balance
Customer Focus Group Team Lead/ Functional Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDJune 12, 2014
The Spalding worker is a smart and hard worker, very flexible, a quick learner and appreciates the sacrifices that the military makes for our country. Many co-workers are veterans and our job here is to make our federal government customers' programs work better for our country.
Great Benefits, but that's about it
Apps Developer (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDJanuary 5, 2014
A typical day includes me trying to find things to read on the internet while I wait for work. When I do have work, half of the time I spend trying to fix my outdated computer. The other half is trying to figure out what I am supposed to do. I feel like there is no help provided and when I do want help, I feel beyond stupid for asking for it. Also, when I ask for help, people tend to grab the thing I was working on and finish it for me, because it is faster than teaching me the correct way to fix the problem.
Pros
Health Insurance, BJ's membership
Cons
Slow work load, non-trusting supervisors, non-learning environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spalding Consulting, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Spalding Consulting, Inc. Reviews by Location