Spalding Consulting, Inc. Employee Review

View all Spalding Consulting, Inc. reviews

Great Benefits, but that's about it
Apps Developer (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDJanuary 5, 2014
A typical day includes me trying to find things to read on the internet while I wait for work. When I do have work, half of the time I spend trying to fix my outdated computer. The other half is trying to figure out what I am supposed to do. I feel like there is no help provided and when I do want help, I feel beyond stupid for asking for it. Also, when I ask for help, people tend to grab the thing I was working on and finish it for me, because it is faster than teaching me the correct way to fix the problem.
Pros
Health Insurance, BJ's membership
Cons
Slow work load, non-trusting supervisors, non-learning environment

Other Spalding Consulting, Inc. Employee Reviews

Good people, very poor management
Programmer (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDJanuary 16, 2018
Expect to work with a lot of great people who are largely scrambling to figure out what is going on due to management failing to convey information that you need.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Lack of accountability, weak management
HELP DESK ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MD 20653September 18, 2017
I did not want to leave but a move to another state forced my hand. Pay raises did not come as quickly as I might have liked but the starting pay was excellent and they are a small company....which makes you feel like family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spalding Consulting, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Spalding Consulting, Inc. Reviews by Location