Sparboe Farms produces fresh shell eggs on our farms in Minnesota, Iowa, and Colorado. We provide safe, quality, nutritious eggs to our customers across the country. Our team has 60 years of dedicated customer service and a reputation for the highest quality eggs. Are you looking for a job in a family-owned company that is helping feed America’s families?
We are always looking for great people. Consider joining the Sparboe Farms team today in this contract to hire position in talent management! The HR Support Center Manager provides professional recruitment, employee relations, and program management support to HR Business Partners and corporate staff.
- Lead the talent acquisition program for Sparboe Farms. Coordinate all corporate hiring.
- Advise managers on onboarding and training for corporate new hires.
- Oversee the I-9 Compliance Policy for Sparboe Farms.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners to develop community-based involvement and communication strategies to ensure Sparboe is viewed favorably as an employer.
- Lead and direct the college relations and recruiting programs and placement efforts.
- Partner with leaders of all corporate functions to support people-related business objectives.
- Deliver people management program services in employee coaching, development, performance management, and succession planning.
- Collaborate with the corporate employee engagement team and proactively support employee engagement.
- Advise department managers on compensation matters.
- Lead the development, implementation, and communication of HR and management SOPs.
- Lead the HR Compliance Program. Train HR business partners on Company principles and values, HR policy, and legal and regulatory requirements.
- Lead change management activities supporting implementation of company projects and initiatives.
- Lead workforce planning activities and HR analytics. Assist in the development of HR metrics and reporting.
- Assist HR leadership in conducting annual organizational talent reviews. Coordinate assessment activities involved in hiring and talent development.
- Assist HR leadership create and deliver targeted development programs. Coordinate scheduling and delivery of Sparboe University programs.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in HR or equivalent experience; SPHR preferred.
- Six to eight years of applicable HR experience in agriculture, food manufacturing/processing, family-owned business.
- Specific experience as a Business Partner supporting Recruiting, Employee Relations and Organizational Effectiveness required.
- Trustworthy; handles sensitive, private and confidential information with utmost discretion.
- Extensive working knowledge of HR analytics and reporting from HRIS (Ultipro preferred).
- Consultative; ability to counsel and support managers and supervisors at all levels.
- Strong project management, organization and prioritization skills; ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Position Reports to: Vice President, Administration
Location of Work: Wayzata, MN; 20% travel expectation; occasional overnight travel required
If you are interested and feel you meet the qualifications for this opportunity, submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements for consideration.
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard
Our hens lay eggs everyday – even weekends and holidays! – so we are there too, making sure the hens are cared for and that the...