We're looking for entry-level software developers with a strong programming background but not necessarily any professional experience. This is the ideal opportunity for recent college graduates, though a college degree is not required.
If you have any experience with the technologies below, be sure to highlight that experience in your resume and cover letter:
- Web standards: HTTP, HTML, and CSS
- Web frameworks: Django, Rails, or Backbone
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Version control: git, hg, bzr, or svn
- Linux & Mac OS command-line
After passing a quick phone screen, we'll ask you to demonstrate your knowledge through a hands-on, practical interview.
We're a tiny company, so we can offer some perks you won't find with bigger corporate jobs:
- Convenient in-town location close to North Avenue MARTA and Beltline & PATH bike trails
- Fun, casual office with full kitchen, shower, outdoor patio, and BBQ
- Free catered lunch on rainy days
We're interviewing now for positions starting in May. Hope to hear from you soon!