Spark Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
coordinator
coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 20, 2016
• Review contracts and set up packets
• Check credit scores with factoring company
• Call drivers regarding delivery shipments, and product pick-ups; and, notify customers of case status
• Assist with accounts payable and receivable; depositing checks, dealing with bill of ladings
love working with young adult
Program Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 29, 2015
I love helping young adult out with their personal issues. I never had a little brother or sister so all the kids were like my little brother or sister. Seeing them following they dream means a lot to me.
An amazing experience with a stellar company culture and talented employees.
Branding/Social Media Intern (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 12, 2015
At SPARK, I had the opportunity to experience every realm of the business: branding, marketing, creating, and managing.

I learned how to effectively plan social media strategies, how to productively communicate with clients and internal employees, and that time management and preparation are keys to success.

A typical day at SPARK started with greeting everyone in the office and having casual morning conversations over coffee. As the work day started, I would typically begin with checking our client's social media channels, and engaging with its fans. As the day went on, I would plan for future posts, attend client meetings, manage small projects, and get back on social media channels.

I wouldn't say there were any "hard" parts of the job, just certain things I looked at as challenges, such as getting used to the variety of tasks I was asked to do.

The atmosphere of the office was upbeat, positive, and fun. Definitely one of my favorite parts of working at SPARK. At any moment I was prepared to be laughing hysterically or learning something new about the industry. Several times a week my team and I had lunch together at a nearby restaurant and I always felt welcome when having lunch with people on other teams.

The management at SPARK was superb, my co-workers were brilliantly smart, and overall I had an amazing experience.
Pros
company culture, productive environment, positive energy, quality deliverables, productive processes, effective communication
Great place to meet dedicated students and great place to get hands on experience in the field.
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLMay 19, 2013
Spark was the learning experience. We are sent to events with a producer and a full crew involving camera operators, audio techs and photographers. We all support each other and make sure everyone is getting their job done. Its a fun working environment but also very fast pace.
Pros
free lunch, learning experience, hands on experience