sparks group Employee Reviews

great place to find work.
Temptorary administrative assistant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 25, 2017
I come to Sparks because I had just started my graduated school program and I was looking for something that would fit an college schedule. Not only were they able to accommodate my college schedule, but they also managed to kept me employed on a more than less regular bases. I was put in job opportunities that allowed me to learn new skills.
Pros
great jobs
Cons
some jobs can be pettey
Ok Company overall
Program Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDJuly 14, 2017
Not enough time spent with employee, to ensure work is going well.
The overall communication from company to employee needs improvement for successful work flows.
Pros
Paid on time
Cons
Overall communcation
Sparks
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 15, 2017
Overall the company means well. New to start a company and seems to be all over the map. When you do find a match it works, though. Give it time. Long history of work related experience.
Temporary Employers
Temporary Radiology Transcription Editor/Aide (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDMay 21, 2017
My experience with Sparks Group has been wonderful, a well-paying temporary assignment right when I needed it. The people are very professional and I highly recommend Sparks Group.
Pros
Well paying
Cons
Well it is temp work, so there is that.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at sparks group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4