Spartan Staffing Employee Reviews

Not horrible
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Shelbyville, INDecember 13, 2017
There were a lot of changes going on when I left and business had died down a lot after losing largest client. Other clients were dominated by one other main agency.
good place
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VA 24112November 20, 2017
one of the good guys, good temp agaency, they find you work and they dont lie to you like alot of other agencys. this place got your back for real for real
Pros
alot of pros
Cons
no cons
Never a dull day.
TEMP LABOR (Former Employee) –  Dickson, TNNovember 1, 2017
They were very helpful in find job assignments for you. Never went a day without scheduled work. Staff was very friendly and worked with their employees to find jobs and schedules to suit their needs.
Pros
Plenty of work.
Cons
Some jobs do not pay that well for the work you do.
Work Review
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNOctober 30, 2017
Nice place to work. The people were nice and interacted well with everyone. The managers were very helpful and really showed that they appreciated good work.
Pros
Free Lunches sometimes
Cons
Lead Warehouse Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 30, 2017
I'm happy and content with the professionalism of this place. They are dedicated to helping you become successful and they go above and beyond what is required of them to aide you in finding a good fit for you.
Productive fair
Dock Laborer (Former Employee) –  Crestwood, ILOctober 30, 2017
Overall nice company managment at clinet sites could have een more helpful and fair towards new employees they would expect you to know what you are doing and hound you if anything went wrong .
Productive work place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Seneca, SCOctober 20, 2017
Very good temp service to work for. They are very understanding if you have any issues. Management was great. The hardest part is the are located an hour away from were I live.
Pros
Look out for their employees
Cons
To far away
Great
Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 30, 2017
The job at Spartan was excellent.I learned a lot, from the various employers I was associated with. The job was fast paced and very fun to work in. Employees got along quite well. The hardest part of the job was keeping up during jobs of production, the easiest part were the people I worked with.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
More money
Very productive place, excellent management and workers
Forklift driver/ Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 26, 2017
Spartan Staffing is a great company great people great management. They really take the time to get to know you and find a job for you; where you would feel comfortable working. I'm truly thankful for the opportunity giving to me by Spartan Staffing and I wouldn't mind working for the company again in the future thank you.
No complaining it was a job
Temp-Services (Former Employee) –  Casselberry, FLAugust 25, 2017
I just want something more reliable it a good place to work for just not enough work and very low pay..but it's a job and they really have nice people that make sure u find something
Worked at Delta Woodside
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCAugust 16, 2017
Company was a good company to work for. Company was shutdown and I was laid off. The benefits were very good and we were able to work as much overtime and we wanted.
Pros
Good benefits and staff
Cons
Company was closed
Started of fun
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Hartford, KYAugust 14, 2017
My journey through Spartan went great the first time. They were always moving you around in deoartments. They'd lay me off and call me 2 days later. So it took me 2 years to roll over full time
Pros
Each department was different hours and I was allowed to have overtime
Cons
Bad manager at the offices
Great Staff
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  New Freeport, PAAugust 12, 2017
Great people, very understanding, committed, you might meet wonderful guys and make friends, unfortunately they have only TruFood, they could get more than that.
Pros
Very human relation
Cons
Low pay, no benefits
Wonderful
Stacker/Packer/Palletize (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 7, 2017
This company is very great. They are always there to help you find a job even if no other companies have called they will make sure they will call you at least once to get employed.
Pros
Fast
Cons
Warehouse work only
Fair and productive Assignments
Shipping/Receiving Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greenfield, INAugust 2, 2017
I enjoyed working with the Spartan Staffing business. I do believe they are very respectful and treat everyone with fairness and respect.
Working for Spartan Staffing made me feel like if I were treated as family.
Opportunites
Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 31, 2017
I did several projects with this company, I was sent on many projects they just were short term placements and a majority of there work is warehouse whereas I was looking for more of clerical
Promise a star deliver a brick
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Rice, MNJuly 26, 2017
There were many promises when hired that included stable hours, 5-7 hours per week overtime, and being hired permanent when you met performance goals for 1 month. The hours were unpredictable, some days you got out on time, many were 5 or 6 hours late. Overtime had us working 60 hour weeks and many people had been exceeding performance expectations for over a year but still had not been hired off of the temp agency.
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
expensive healthcare, long unpredictable hours, tense work atmosphere, no possibility to be hired on to get the good benefits that were promised initially.
Efficient and reliable
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 26, 2017
Spartan Staffing is a temporary work agency that provides excellent sources of employment. Most of the work places they connect their employees with are long term or temp to hire. The only setback is during period where they have no service to provide. Which may result in moments of unemployment.Other than that they are always seeking for opportunities for their staff.
Did not have any issues with this company
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Lake Wales, FLJuly 22, 2017
Extremely fair, give good hours if they saw that you were a good worker. They would still try to work with you if you were a lazy worker. Sometimes they would try to give you more hours than you needed.
Pros
Good Work Hours For The Hardworking Individual
Cons
Short Breaks
Typical Temp Service
Corrigator Operator (Former Employee) –  Florence, SC 29505July 17, 2017
I worked there but i would not recommend this at all. The People were not quaint at all and never had a smile on their faces when being greeted. I worked third shift and the conditions were terrible.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spartan Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.