Spartan Staffing Employee Reviews

great
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Emporia, KSJanuary 15, 2017
excellent place to advance in a production company. good pay and excellent management. i would recommend them to anyone.
Fun workplace
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, INJanuary 12, 2017
They are very set on helping you get into a job that you really want to do. Advancement is a priority for them and they people they staff. The management is very enjoyable and friendly. They're able to be flexible with you and understanding of life events.
my expierance
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 10, 2017
Spartan was is a great temp agency to work for. will find you work quickly and the pay is pretty decent overall it a great company especially if you cant find work
Did Envelope Inserting
Envelope Inserter (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VADecember 22, 2016
Did various forms of envelope inserting, stamping, and sealing. Worked overtime in evenings and weekends when available. Worked on an on call basis. Laid off and called back several times.
Pros
Enjoyed work
Cons
Too much physical wor, low pay
Spartan Review
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Scottsburg, INDecember 7, 2016
Office staff are courteous, professional, and willing to help you find quick employment. This company has always helped me when I needed it most. I would use this service again.
Used to be my "go to" temp service
Assembly Worker (Current Employee) –  Osceola, WIDecember 2, 2016
I was offered a $200 bonus incentive after completing 80 hours and ive received 2 paychecks now since ive safely completed 80 hours with no attendance issues. I was laid off, but then rehired immediately while being at 73 hours. I was told I would still get the bonus because it was due to no fault of my own because we happened to have ran out of work. Not to mention I was sexually harassed at my work place. I followed through with filing a complaint online and I was told I would get a call back from our Tenere on-site manager and I still haven't and it's been 9 days since it happened. I feel as if all my issues are being swept under the rug.
Great place to work with!
Temporary Help (Former Employee) –  LaPorte, INNovember 23, 2016
Willing to move you to another place, if you are unhappy with a position you work at. One of the best temp agencies to use for permanent job placement.
Great communication with employees and a variety of employment opportunities.
Driver/Laborer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 20, 2016
Spartan is a great place to get a fair or new start in life. The staff is very attentive with helping you get your employment needs met. The agency provides a level playing field in getting you back on track to being productive personally, socially and economically. We all have to face difficult times in life that's just the something that we all have to endure but if you decide on a helping partner, Spartan will get you off to a great start.
Pros
Great opportunities
Cons
Not giving it a chance to work for you.
Temp agency
Machine Operator/Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Rice Lake, WINovember 14, 2016
Amazingggg people hot women. Fun environment for all my followers who is the most amazing thing I've seen here and I love it and so happy I got it for him and I would be so proud to have a great time with my friends and family and I love you
Good place to work for
Labor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INNovember 12, 2016
I enjoyed working through Spartan staffing. Spartan Staffing is a fair and equal staffing agency to work for. I would recommend anybody to go to Spartan for all their job needs.

Want to know more about Spartan Staffing?

Ask a question
Spartan needs better recruits
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VANovember 3, 2016
The company that I worked for PPM deserves this review more than Spartan. Spartan did what was promised PPM did not work with Spartan properly they had a high turn around of employees
Great place to grow, many opportunities,
Wrapper operater (True Foods) (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 1, 2016
its a good place to advance and grow with many opportunities to become so much more. Because there wasn't a high standard to hire people you had a lot of people with bad attitudes and poor sportsmanship.and it's hard to do right with so much negative energy around you.
Pros
Good Pay, weekly pay, easier to grow/promotions team work
Cons
12hr shifts, negative energy/ people, running the line by myself
Nice People to work with/for
Shipping Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 25, 2016
They helped me get a job for which I am very thankful. They answered all of my questions and provided me with everything that I needed to do a great job at my new employer.
Spartan is a good job
Packer (Former Employee) –  DeWitt, NYOctober 13, 2016
Spartan staffing is a good temp agency I liked working for them and the co workers and managers are nice people to work for and work with
Easy going people.
Wal-Mart remodel (Former Employee) –  Shelbyville, INOctober 6, 2016
I enjoyed working here. It was fun and I got paid well. There was plenty of positions to pick from and plenty of nice people to help me find something to best fit me.
productive and very fun work place.
Warehouse/Filler (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLOctober 6, 2016
the place is a great place to work for. they find you a job right away, with great people and great pay.they very friendly the moment you walk in and make you feel welcome.
great place to work in you want no days off ever
baby kit's (Former Employee) –  Osseo, MN 55369September 20, 2016
there was nothing good about this job. you felt like a slave. the people that worked there didn't speak english. would threat you
The best co workers to work beside and productive.
Contract employee Ivy Tech Community College (Former Employee) –  Richmond, INSeptember 11, 2016
Answering the multiple phone line system (Cisco). Working with faculty and staff to help students solve issues. Distributing the mail, bulk mailings, metering mail and print jobs for the faculty along with some other projects.
Pros
The co workers and the experience.
Cons
The contract had to end with no hope of growth.
Horrible, evil company. like all temp agency's.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, MNSeptember 3, 2016
If you want to get paid way less than everyone else while doing the same work if not more than look no further than spartan!
Spartan has you work while they get to sit back and take part of your pay.
If your company has meetings or some kind of lunch guess what? You don't get to attend because you are a p o s temp!
If you want to be severely depressed and so low payed you can't get out, get no paid time off, no benefits, treated like trash work here! Apply now!
***DON'T WORK FOR THESE EVIL COMPANY'S***
Also employees and management look at you as if you are nothing but a number. Also they want you to wear a name tag with a badge number so you can be identified as a temp.
Skillful work for maybe 10-12 dollars an hr. Walmart is paying way more.
Pros
Cons
the whole business is a con
Worse Company to work for
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Liberty. OhSeptember 1, 2016
Worse company to work for. The actually staffing agency is horrible . The woman lets just say begins with the letter N is unprofessional. She has said and I quote if she doesn't want to speak to you she will not answer the phone of call you back. She lies and will lie to the company. This place is located at Belmont Confections .... Worse company ever well at least the person doing the hiring.
Pros
weekly paid if they give you hours
Cons
everything... stress enslavement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spartan Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9