Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System provides care from one’s birth through senior years. We’ve been your partner for more than 90 years, and have earned a reputation for technological excellence throughout the Southeast.
We provide the highest quality of care to patients in Spartanburg, Greenville, Cherokee and Union counties in South Carolina, and Polk and Rutherford counties in North Carolina. Our system includes:
- Spartanburg Medical Center (SMC), a 540-bed research and teaching hospital.
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Care (SHRC), a 97-bed long-term, acute-care hospital with a 25-bed skilled nursing facility.
- Pelham Medical Center in Greer, S.C., a 48-bed, acute-care facility, with an emergency center, medical office building and numerous practices and amenities.
- Union Medical Center, formerly Wallace Thomson Hospital, a 59-bed hospital in Union, S.C., with emergency services, inpatient/observation care and outpatient diagnostics.
- Ellen Sagar Nursing Center in Union, S.C., a 113-bed long-term care facility offering skilled nursing and rehabilitation services.
- In-home hospice services, a 15-bed Hospice Home, and an experienced palliative care team for the comfort, care and support of patients with life-limiting illnesses.
- Medical Group of the Carolinas (MGC), over 300 physicians in offices located throughout our six-county service area.
- Regional HealthPlus (RHP), a network of hospitals and physicians of every specialty.
- Spartanburg Regional Foundation, returning more than $30 million to the community to support health and wellness.
- Gibbs Cancer Center & Research Institute, with four locations across the Upstate, including Spartanburg, Greer, Gaffney and Union.
- AccessHealth, a collaborative initiative between Spartanburg Regional and several community partners to connect uninsured individuals with health care.
- The Sports Medicine Institute, located at Upward Star Center, where doctors, athletic trainers and physical therapists serve professional and recreational athletes.
We provide programs in home health, imaging services, pediatrics, occupational health, sports medicine and rehabilitation. Outpatient surgery is offered through the Ambulatory Surgery Center of Spartanburg and the Surgery Center at Pelham. The Emergency Center at Spartanburg Medical Center, Gibbs Cancer Center, Heart Center and Women’s Health at Spartanburg Regional are recognized as Centers of Excellence.
Providing expert care means having all the systems in place to identify and address medical conditions at every stage of your life. That’s the guiding force behind each of our specialties. – less
6 salaries reported
$12.64 per hour
149 salaries reported
$29.87 per hour
8 salaries reported
$13.70 per hour