SpeakWrite is looking for a IT Operations Manager. The position is responsible for maintaining, monitoring and deploying SpeakWrite server and network infrastructure across multiple datacenters
- Manage the server platform infrastructure with a thorough knowledge of both Windows 2003,2008 and 2012
- Architect, manage and maintain Active Directory 2008
- Manage and Maintain Exchange 2010 with DAG replication
- Support, manage, architect and deploy VMware Cluster server environments
- In-depth performance analysis and troubleshooting large scale VMware environments
- Knowledge of enterprise backup topologies
- Working knowledge of Microsoft licensing and how it impacts planning and decision-making
- Manage outside vendors responsible for Database Administration, server monitoring and desk side support.
- Work with vendors to provide 24X7 support of SpeakWrite’s server infrastructure.
- Provide leadership with developing, planning and managing projects.
- Maintain Sonicwall routers and VPN tunnels between environments.
- Support and maintain Development and Disaster Recovery environments.
Support IIS6/IIS7 Web Deployments and configuration
- Plan hardware refresh strategies.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university is desired
- Prior experience serving as a lead engineer for enterprise project implementations
- 6+ years' experience supporting a Windows server environment
- MCSE/MCITP certification is a plus
- Ability to self-learn, act on own initiative and work in a dynamic environment
- Superior oral and written communication skills are required
- Superior customer service skills
- Equalogic SAN experience & VMWare experience
- Some Linux experience is a plus.
- Scripting and some coding skills are a plus for auto deployments.
SpeakWrite is the largest provider of non-medical outsourced transcription in the United States. SpeakWrite’s 50,000+ customers include Law Enforcement agencies, attorneys, insurance agencies and corporations. SpeakWrite utilizes U.S. based typists and proprietary software tools to transcribe dictation and deliver documents in about 3 hours, 24/7 year-round. SpeakWrite was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
Indeed - 18 months ago
As an Internet-based transcription service, SpeakWrite knows the importance of timely and accurate transcriptions of your daily work...