Spearmint Rhino Employee Reviews

Racist and underpaid
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 23, 2017
The most racist place I've ever worked. You will be underpaid for your services and your pay check will always be missing hours. As a person of color while working there I was talked down to also called out my name, singled out, forced to involve myself in altercations that were racially driven by mangers towards customers.
Cons
Racist specially against blacks
Fun at times
Bike Security (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 31, 2017
Perfect for those that love graveyard shift. Easy job. Has to have a mean side. Short breaks. Needs a lot of patience. Learned more efficient customer service.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
No free food
Excellent place of employement
Club Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 25, 2016
This is an amazing establishment.
The staff from the CEO down to the lowest ranking individual are thoroughly knowledgeable in there prospective positions.
Constantly learning new systems to better operate the establishment.
Very well structured.
Pros
People, job responsiblities, hours of operation
Cons
Business is slow.
Productive and Fun Environment.
Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 11, 2016
Always entertaining and changing. Amazing co workers and the hardest part of the job is the late night hours. It is overall a fulfilling and stable environment.
A great work experience in a fast paced environment
VIP Host (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 15, 2015
A great work experience in a fast paced environment. Very friendly staff with hard working individuals. Hosting of VIP clientele for a fun and enjoyable experience.
Cons
Healthcare
Enjoyed returning to Spearmint Rhino temporarily.
Guest relations (Former Employee) –  Norco, CAFebruary 26, 2015
I created patrons, ensuring the patrons followed establishment policy and rules. Kept an eye on crowd control ensuring everyone is safe. Assisted customers with any questions or concerns. Provided staff support and also made minor maintenance fixes within the club. I enjoyed being around the public and I learned how to deal with a variety of individuals and a variety of different situations.
Pros
Enjoyed the interaction with a variety of individuals.
Cons
I wasn't comfortable at all times with the environment.
productive work environment,great vacation stop
Hostess/Entertainer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 25, 2015
my work days were quick because i was constantly busy dealing with customers and seeing to them having a great time. i learned how to act professionally, i enjoyed working with the other workers,
Productive And Upscale Workplace That Was Upbeat & Fun
Sales and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 22, 2015
-Spearmint Rhino
Sales, Customer Satisfaction 2006-2014: I sold product and services (Bottles & VIP rooms). Promoted for the Club, Organized Clients for events, I was consistent, responsible, and professional; I worked well under pressure, large crowds and multi-tasking. I got along great with my coworkers- we were a good team.
The hardest part of my job was the hours. But it was a very exciting, upbeat job. The management was great,
Pros
The pay
Cons
late hours
Location to make money
Cocktail server (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 17, 2014
Not much can be said about Spearmint Rhino. Several waitresses have been employed at the Rhino for an extended amount of time.
Pros
Financial Gain
Cons
A Large Majority of Everything Else
Management was immature and lazy
Bartender (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 17, 2014
Worst job I've ever held. Unprofessional coworkers with zero work ethic, management was unprofessional, made racial, sexist, bigot slurs and jokes. Not a single person took any responsibility for the club, their actions, or the requirements that needed to be done to make a safe, fun, profitable or even functioning work place.
Productive and exciting atmosphere
Server (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 11, 2012
I have a Manager for occassional opportunities as a model, etc. He is a very good friend of mine for several years. I have always been notified as of when and where a convention or other event would take place in a prompt manner. He is hghly respected in his field. Working the events were always fun and interesting. I havealways enjoyed promoting and do quite well with it. I have a charismatic personality. Talking to people is fun for me. I have always found it interesting to work with other event models. I like to hear there stories and they are fun to work with. The most difficult part of the job is finding enough work when there are not a lot of conventions during specific times. The most enjoyable has always been the fact that I am working with my friends which I consider family. Meeting new people is also wonderful.
Pros
free outfits on occasion, etc.
Cons
not enough events seasonally
Busy atmosphere
Cocktail Waitress and Bartender (Current Employee) –  Torrance CaliforniaJuly 8, 2012
This is not somewhere I want to work anymore. Need to be in different upscale environment
Pros
get to work with people and provide great service
Cons
do not like the industry.
A night Club with a lot of girls
DJ (Former Employee) –  Santa Maria, CaMarch 7, 2012
Fast paced main goal is money. Had to tell the girls what to, controlled the music also the cash register.