Special Olympics

Special Olympics Employer Reviews

Special Olympics
Volunteer/Coach (Current Employee), Plant City, FLJuly 28, 2012
Pros: road trips, different gyms, tournaments
Running practices, spending time with the team after practices and before games. I learned that it's better to give then receive and the best reward is knowing you did something good from the community. the hardest part of my job would be the season ending and waiting for a new season to begin. The beginning and during the season.
Amazing Place
Volunteer (Former Employee), Landover, MDMay 16, 2012
The Special Olympics was a bundle of fun. I learned about the value of life while working here. The most amazing thing about this was to see the smiles on all of the children's faces.
Proactive Organization with great communication
Volunteer (Current Employee), Southern California, Orange County, CAMay 7, 2012
Pros: free breakfast, goodies, lunch, the smiles of the athletes, cheers, encouragement, the heart of everyone has for everyone, everyone is a winner
Love to volunteer for The Special Olympics in the Bowling Conference for Southern California. My duties were to assist the Athletes on when to go up and became as a Bowling Coordinator Volunteer. Made sure the Athletes were aware with bowling policies and giving them a lot of encouragement. The most enjoyable part on volunteering is the smiles, heart, – more... athlete they are to have wonderful talents and lastly the family, friends, coaches, staff, and everyone who volunteers to give this wonderful Athletes encourgement and a good deed. I have been volunteering for The Special Olympics along time. It is in my heart and duty to help volunteer for my whole life. – less
Great experience
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Dublin North, DDecember 1, 2013
Pros: great crowd to work with.
Cons: would like to stay on but as its a ce scheme i have to leave soon.
I am working with Special Olympics on a temporary basis and I think it is a great place to work. There is a great atmosphere and everyone is so friendly.
Volunteer
Coach (Volunteer) (Former Employee), Dauphin, MBJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: amazing people
What a great way to volunteer your time and create awareness.
Great learning skill
Assistant coach (Current Employee), Bendigo, VICJanuary 14, 2013
I learnt so much about myself and those around me whilst coaching these athletes. Everyone has the right to learn how to swim and to enjoy the water in a safe and fun manner, and i will always support this club and the athletes.