Specialized Bicycle Components

Specialized Bicycle Components Employer Reviews

Bad company to work for
Package Handler (Former Employee), Grove City, OHJuly 9, 2014
Pros: paycheak
Cons: all around work experiance
I worked in a warehouse environment. Hard work without got pay or benefits. Poor management, the men were sexist toward me and other women that worked there. Rude and demeaning to workers, expecially toward woman.
Nice place to work, but really long hours.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: great people, free snacks at lunch
Cons: mandatory 12+hour days, only to lose overtime pay by being sent home early thursday and friday.
The people and the work was great. The environment made me enjoy working there. The work load, however, was too much for how few people were employed, and it took 10 months working through a temp service before they would hire anybody.
Productive, fun, and layed-back workplace
Jr. International Trade Specialist (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: gym facilities on site, health benefits, competitive pay
I learned a lot about the world of international trade and logistics working here. I never felt overwhelmed by this field that was all new to me. I was supported, directed, and managed rather well. I felt productive and useful, but I still felt as if I could have fun at work and have fun with my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was learning how – more... to work with programs like Oracle, which I had never previously worked with. I was provided excellent training and became acclimated to these programs quickly and felt competent in the workplace. – less
Dynamic and exciting company
Corporate Paralegal (Current Employee), Morgan Hill, CAMay 28, 2013
Pros: excellent benefits package; free breakfasts; subsidised lunches; gormet coffee
Cons: legal department is isolate from the rest of the company
Supporting the General Counsel and Corporate Counsel can be difficult in any company. You are dealing with very strong personalities at this level. However, the job creates opportunities and challenges on a daily basis.

About Specialized Bicycle Components

Specialized Bicycle Components didn't set out to make a museum piece, but the company's original Stumpjumper (the first mass-produced – Read more