Specialized Medical Services Employee Reviews in United States

I enjoyed my time at SMS. I really liked the people I got to know doing this job. My boss was a very good person.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INNovember 3, 2014
My schedule was very flexible. Management was excellent, if I needed something my manager was on top of it. The call outs on the weekends and evenings were the hardest part of my job. I shared call outs with two of my co- workers, and both of them did an excellent job so the call outs, thankfully were few.
Nice place to work at.
Intake Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 16, 2014
Very fast paced job. My work starts on Monday and suddenly it's Friday. Great management team and have learned so much. The most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction of making our members happy. Just getting the thank you after a hard day.
Very flexible schedule!
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 11, 2012
I love my job with SMS! They are wonderful people to work for. My manager is in another state, so although you have accountability, you are also granted autonomy. You are able to make your own schedule, which is great when you have children. I have soooo many nice things to say about this company!
Pros
autonomy, scheduling, pay
Cons
a lot of driving
Basic
Area Worker (Current Employee) –  WisconsinOctober 12, 2014
Just Basic, nothing more to say a job . fun job and people to work with
Na
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 24, 2014
Working is flexible and comfortable however the downside is driving a lot around to the facility. i recommend this company.
Lots of travel
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  washingtonFebruary 10, 2014
great job if you like traveling a lot. typical day includes traveling to serviced facilities to acquire medicaid qualification paperwork, set up of CPAP/ Bilevel, conducting in-service training with nursing staff at SNF's