Specialized Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Great Company To work for
Assembly (Current Employee) –  Elkhart, INNovember 22, 2016
Specialized staffing has provided me with a great job and opportunity not only for myself but for my family as well. They have helped me find the perfect job for me and something that matches my skills and experience. They are very friendly and caring when it comes to their employes and their concerns.
Pros
Great benefits, Insurance, can win things
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Elkhart, INOctober 20, 2016
It's a nice place to start working nice job opportunities and they have alot of jobs you can work for that is interesting....they are friendly and nice to customers and will put you to work quickly 😊
Benefits
Great Company to work for!
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIOctober 2, 2016
Specialized Staffing is a great company to work for! The management truly cares about the employees and gives them all the support they can to do their jobs. The company believes in work/life balance and supports that as well. The process that the service uses to screen candidates is unlike any other service I have seen. All steps are taken to insure the correct match is made between company and candidate to make both entities happy in the end. They really care about both associates and Clients. Specialized Staffing give away a car at the end of the year to an associate that has earned entries for perfect attendance weekly....WOW that is awesome! If give the opportunity you WANT to work for this company!
Pros
Alot of recognition to employees, Processes that insure a good match between candidate and position!
Fun place to work
Factory Worker (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIAugust 18, 2016
They find jobs quickly. Really great place to work. If you have any problems they fix them in a timely fashion. Send you to good companies and they have good benefits
Pros
Great staff
Make a Career
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Elkhart, INNovember 29, 2016
Over 3 years ago I had the opportunity to come in and apply at Specialized Staffing as a temp associate just like everyone else. I was always treated with kindness and with a warming smile. With time I became a full time employee for specialized staffing. Although I did not have any work experience specialized staffing was willing to help me gain work experience. I recommend anyone who is looking to start their work career to allow specialized staffing to help them.
Pros
I love working with my co workers
Cons
I have not Cons for Specialized Staffing
Need a healthier balance and a more stable team
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INJanuary 11, 2016
The team at Specialized Staffing seemed to be at odds with one another at all times. There was always an I in TEAM. The support was lacking.

The CEO is very passionate about her job and the team at corporate is great. Getting to know them was a good experience.

The hardest part of the job was the lack of a work-life balance. along with getting up early and opening the branch, I would often stay for closing and be asked to check in employees at their 3rd shift positions. This did not leave room for family life outside of work. Constant need for a sitter.

The benefits are very expensive.
Pros
Corporate and Jacqueline Barton
Cons
Quarreling team, no work-life balance, expensive benefits.
a great place to work
Employee, general production (Current Employee) –  Pilkington NSGNovember 23, 2016
I have worked at Pilkington NSG for two years and was hired through Specialized Staffing Solutions. I enjoy working here.They offer paid vacation, holiday pay, and quarterly site bonuses. They implement ideas that employees suggest.Its nice to know that this company cares about you and what they can do to make production more efficient.
Pros
Usually higher demand for overtime in the summertime, but you get time and a half pay for those hours.
Personalized staffing environment
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INAugust 9, 2016
I enjoy working at Specialized Staffing because the days fly by! We are busy and still take time to have fun. In my 3 years, I've been able to help thousands of people gain employment, have grown both my personal and professional networks and have steadily moved up the ladder. Our Management team is very accessible when I need help, advice or just to bend an ear. My co-workers have become friends that I truly will have forever. The hardest part of the job is that sometimes, when placing an associate on assignment, it doesn't always work out. The most enjoyable part of the job is when it does!
Pros
Opportunity to advance
Cons
Needs a better PTO plan
A productive workplace,with constant challenges and opportunity!
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INAugust 9, 2016
Working for Specialized Staffing has been great! Since coming on board, they have invested in the equipment and programs I need to be successful in my role. Further, I have received intensive training on a range of processes that have been new to me, including an introduction to Lean process improvement! The commitment to service is extraordinary -- to the community as well as our clients and associates. Specialized Staffing has been a tremendous opportunity in my career!
Pros
Strong community engagement, good people dedicated to their work!
Cons
Maintaining a high standard can be exacting at times.
Wonderful people and opportunities
Staffing support (Current Employee) –  Elkhart, INNovember 30, 2016
I've recently been honored to be apart of the Specialized Staffing Team! They have been wonderful! They don't just offer you a job, they offer you an amazing opportunity, they show everyday through hard work and dedication that they care about you as well as your families. This astonishing company has showed me in such little time how much they care and support our communities! I am proud to support a business that shows so much integrity! Thank you so much for this opportunity!
Pros
Great experiences
Cons
none at all
One of the best staffing companies in the Kalamazoo area
Still waiting for the right job opportunity (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MISeptember 29, 2016
Specialized Staffing Solutions in Kalamazoo Michigan is one of the best staffing companies in the area! They work with you to place you at a job that best suits your needs and wants. I've just recently started working with them and they've been great! My husband has been working through them for 5 plus years and he's had many opportunities brought to him. Check them out and you'll understand my review.
Pros
Always looking out for the best interest of the employees
Cons
When placed at any job through a staffing company nothing is a guarantee
Professional and refreshing
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MISeptember 2, 2016
I absolutely love working for Specialized Staffing. A typical day in the office is never a boring day in the office. I am blessed to meet different people everyday and build relationships with amazing people. I've learned to be quick on my feet and the true meaning of compassion. All my coworkers and managers are such a pleasure to work with and learn from them everyday. Everyone in this company wants you to succeed and we truly are team. The hardest part of my job is having to clock out every day because I would to stay and make a difference even after the office closes. That is truly what I feel like my job is.. making a difference in this world. And that is what I enjoy most about my job.
Pros
Amazing coworkers, awesome hours, and great opportunities.
Fast paste and fun.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Niles, MINovember 28, 2016
I've been with specialized staffing for about 6 months now and I believe it is a good place to find all your work needs. The staff is committed and welcoming Sarah Trujillo was nice and the co-workers are great and fun to work with. I would have to say the hardest part about the job is the mandatory over time, the most enjoyable part of the job is doing the work. I will tell everyone about Specialized Staffing Solutions that is looking for work.
Pros
I thought it was cool that we got free lunch.
Cons
Slow Training.
Best Staffing Agency in Town!
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Elkhart, INSeptember 8, 2016
If you are looking for work your local area, Specialized Staffing Solutions is by far the best staffing agency in town! The staff is knowledgeable, friendly, and look to place you in the best opportunity possible based on your skills and previous work experience. The staff is always willing to help in any way possible and frequently check in with you even after placement to ensure you are on track to be hired in. They provide coachings and assistance to those who need guidance and work with a lot of the top companies in the local area.
Pros
Family Environment
Cons
N/A
Why choose Specialized Staffing Solutions
Corporate Support Manager (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INDecember 14, 2015
Specialized Staffing Solutions is different from other staffing companies. They are dedicated in making sure individuals skills and experience are identified and that individuals are placed at the right companies. They offer great benefits to their associates such as health benefits, 401k, vacation, and once a year give away a car. The employees are always willing to help individuals succeed and find the correct placement.
Pros
Great place to work or find work
Cons
productive and very profesional people at the office
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  MichiganSeptember 26, 2016
Specialized staffing does their best at helping clients find work that is steady on going and in fields that leads to a career. i was very satisfied with their customer service and highly recommend this Staffing company.
Pros
good vibes
Cons
nothing i can think of
Looking for a Career
Onsite Human Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INAugust 10, 2016
This September will be a year that I have been with Specialized Staffing. Since my time here I have had the opportunity to utilize my past experience in my roles. I have been promoted from a staffing specialist to an onsite HR manager. The most rewarding part of my job is being able to place candidates in a job that is suited for their skills and to get feed back from the supervisor on how well they are performing. I have had several employees be promoted because of their positive attitude and their willingness to learn. To say I helped in that success is more than rewarding. The Specialized staffing team member are awesome to work with. There is always a sense of urgency when needing help and I couldn't ask for a better job. The president of the company my boss is awesome as well, she provides adequate training and is always there when needed. I have learned what it takes to be an influence in the community. Not only have I been given the opportunity but the opportunity to help others. Thank you Specialized staffing!!!
Pros
Leadership, providing excellent service, and growth
Amazing place to work :)\
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INNovember 9, 2016
I am currently at the South Bend Specialized Staffing Solutions and I love it here. They go out of the way to help you! They make you feel very welcome and I love that I feel right at home here at SSS. Thank you guys so much :)
Pros
They are always hiring and work around anything
Cons
I dont see anything as of right now
Love Working Here!!
Specialized Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIAugust 15, 2016
This is a great company to work for. They are very friendly and work great as a team. They care a lot about there employees and do what ever they can to help you succeed! They have a great benefit package. But what I love most about my job is helping people every day find a job and help them be successful!
Pros
Great atmosphere, great management
Amazing Company To Be With
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INNovember 9, 2016
I came to Specialized Staffing Before ( The South Bend Branch) and I was welcomed instantly even if you feel like your job is not working out they will place you in another and I love the fact you get temp jobs while you are looking for a long term job. This place is great
Pros
Lots of oppertunities
Cons
None as of right now

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Specialized Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3