Specialty Pharmacy Patient Care Coordinator (INTAKE DEPT)
At QSP, we are dedicated to the delivery of extraordinary care, one patient at a time. Providing affordable, high quality care for complex chronic conditions requires cooperation among many health care experts. QSP offers a broad range of services for physicians, health plan sponsors, and pharmaceutical manufacturers to support the delivery of that care. Committed to our core values of compassion, integrity and quality, we measure our success through healthy outcomes, satisfied clients and clarity of vision to support the hundreds of new life-changing biopharmaceutical drugs that will help patients in the decades to come.
We are currently seeking an INTAKE COORDINATOR to help us meet these goals.
We are looking for a hardworking, reliable and very responsible individual to become a part of our pharmacy family.
1. Coordinate entire intake process by working with referral sources, patients, and your internal team members.
2. Data Entry- Collect and enter new patient information into FSI computer system as it arrives.
3. Organize all inbound electronic files that come into the pharmacy.
4. Review and audit the accuracy of billing documents before forwarding them to the appropriate department.
5. Setting up new accounts and clients.
6. Maintain close daily contact with patients and assisting them with the mail order process.
7. Maintain contact with clients and referral sources as well as updating them on any delays.
8. Other duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. College degree preferred.
3. Pharmacy Technician License preferred.
4. Experience in data entry
5. Experience in pharmacy procedures and terminology is helpful
6. Previous experience with FSI helps.
7. PC skills in using Microsoft Office, Email, and Internet.
8. Must be able to make numerous phone calls a day to doctors' offices and patients, as well as use the computer to document all work carried out.
9. Ability to take constructive criticism, as well as have a follow through attitude.
10. Must be dedicated to being a team player and an active contributor to the achievement of the vision and mission of the company.
11. Ability to use proper judgment to plan and accomplish set goals.
12. MUST have the ability to type with minimal Error.
13. The ideal candidate will have exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, a strong leadership drive, and be an independent self-starter. Organization and prioritization skills is a MUST.
This is a terrific opportunity for the right candidate.
If you meet these requirements, please respond!