FAST GROWING COMPANY!
At QSP, we are committed to personalized care, one patient at a time. Providing affordable, high quality care for complex chronic conditions is central to the broad range of services we provide to physicians, health plan sponsors, and pharmaceutical manufacturers. Our vision for healthy outcomes is the result of compassion, integrity and quality, as measured by our satisfied clients and expansive network of provider partners.
We are currently seeking a SPECIALTY PHARMACY TECHNICIAN in our California operation to help us meet these goals. Hardworking, reliable and responsible individuals are encouraged to apply.
1. MUST be a Certified Pharmacy Technician.
2. MUST have TWO (2) years of experience as a Pharmacy Technician.
3. MUST be skilled in pharmacy billing and insurance claim processing (Third Party Billing)
4. MUST have strong customer service skills.
5. MUST be able to type at least 45 wpm. (Will be tested)
6. Bilingual preferred.
7. Previous experience with FSI preferred.
8. Experience with inventory control, returns and cycle counts.
9. PC skills in using Microsoft Office, email, and internet.
10. Ability to take constructive criticism, as well as have a follow through attitude.
11. Ability to answer multiple phone lines.
12. Ability to use proper judgment to plan and accomplish set goals.
13. Organization and prioritization skills a MUST.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a very fast paced position that requires attention to details. The ideal candidate will have exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, a strong leadership drive, and be an independent self-starter. Applicant must be dedicated to being a team player and an active contributor to the achievement of the vision and mission of the company. This is a terrific opportunity for the right candidate.
If you meet ALL these requirements, please forward your resume. Serious inquiries only.