SpecPro Technical Services Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
what an experience!
Crew Chief (Former Employee) –  San Diego CAMay 23, 2014
Though I dont longer work for ATS, it was the most amazing experience i thought i would never get to see or do myself. I learned something new almost every hour. management was excellent always on top of their game and made sure that their employees were happy as well. The hardest part of the job i would have to say if we have probelms with the plane and we would have double ops meaning twice the planes on the ground and then we would have to service them faster. but safely. The most enjoyable part working at the airport was able to be so close to an aircraft and learn more and more everyday enjoying it out in the sun and rain with the most amazing, striving co workers. I never seen so many dedicated workers till i worked at the airport.
Pros
discouted flights!
Cons
breaks were too long.
Fun job, but not stable.
Role Player (Former Employee) –  MCCS Quantico, VA. / Camp Lejeune, NC.December 29, 2014
I basically participate on military training as a civilian role player which requires to follow specific instructions enable to achieve the goals of what the military forces are being trained for. It's a very interesting job.
Pros
good paying part time job
Cons
on-call only / not stable source of income

4.7