Spectra7 Microsystems Inc. is a high performance analog semiconductor company delivering unprecedented speed, resolution and signal fidelity to consumer and wireless infrastructure products. Spectra7's new system-level components address throughput bottlenecks and satisfy the exponential demand for more bandwidth and lower costs in mobile and internet infrastructure equipment, including handsets, tablets, base stations and microwave backhaul systems.
Spectra7 is headquartered in Markham, Ontario with development centers in Silicon Valley, Irvine, California and Cork, Ireland.
- Will take on responsibility for design of groundbreaking, innovative interference cancellation algorithms and systems for FPGAs and Digital ASICs
- Develop floating and fixed point system model in MATLAB: cost effective considerations, optimize system parameters, identify performance limiting factors, etc
- Deliver working FPGA systems for product prototypes and evaluation
- Engage in all steps of ASIC/FPGA design flow: implementation, simulation, verification, synthesis, etc.
- Plan and execute system level test plans using MATLAB, Perl, C/C++.
- Collaborate with other teams to implement DSP designs and mixed-mode analog circuits
- Work closely with physical design engineers to resolve issues and ensure correct implementation
- 10+ years of experience delivering DSP algorithms for complex FPGAs and ASICs, experience in system modeling of signal integrity
- Knowledge of advanced digital signal processing techniques: multi-rate signal processing, adaptive filtering, fixed point filter design and considerations, optimization methods
- Experience with FPGA-based prototyping
- Proficient in Matlab, C, Perl, and Tcl
- Experience in MIMO and/or Wireless modems is highly desirable
- Knowledge of advanced FPGA prototype debug tools is desirable
- Experience with lab equipment: VSA, VSG, spectrum analyzers, tone generators, digital power supply, etc.
- Experience in design of JESD207, JESD204b, LVDS is an asset
Sr. Systems Architect
6 Jenner, Suite 290 Irvine, CA 92618
Office: (949)387-8801 EXT. 225
Email: gzhitnitsky@ spectra7. com
Indeed - 11 months ago
Spectra7 Microsystems Inc. is a high performance analog semiconductor company delivering unprecedented speed, resolution and signal fidelity...