Spectraforce Technologies Employee Reviews

Route Planner
Dispatch/Planner (Former Employee), Blue Ash, OHApril 2, 2015
Pros: free coke products
Cons: None
Performed route planning/dispatching to Distribution Centers
We all were leaving a new dispatching system in SAP so it was very intense learning everything.
Working with the co-workers we all helped each other on the new learning process.
I will miss my co-workers as everyone was helpful to each other and very friendly.
Productive environment where we were taught new and valuable skills.
Technical Writer/Web Designer (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: lunch with the boss
Cons: very repetitive with little use of creativity
I Learned HTML on an expedited timeline while on the job, and used it to create websites and web content to be used for global company support. It was a very welcoming and professional atmosphere where important skills were cultivated and rewarded. I was fortunate to work with some of the best managers I've ever had the privilege working for, and was able to learn a lot from their leadership. The most difficult part of the job was that after a while it was no longer challenging and I prefer to be challenged on a daily basis. I was able to work with some top tier co-workers in accomplishing a common goal, and we formed lasting friendships. We had a great team dynamic and amazing unity.
Only benefit is the pay rate.
Orion Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Henrietta, NYNovember 3, 2014
Pros: pay rate
Cons: temp employment, no paid vacation or holidays, extensive travel. working with ups management.
This a temporary position working with United Parcel Service. No benefits, no paid vacation. UPS management is high stressed. Training is rushed.
When Contracts end they won't tell you.
Production (Former Employee), MarylandAugust 2, 2013
Pros: good locations, good hours to work
Cons: terrible pay based on experience of worker, no nightly differentals, wont tell their employee's if contracts ended, paid every 3 weeks
Work locations did not train you properly for the jobs hired. When you are contacted for certain positions, the hardest part of the job was understanding the person you were speaking to because of limited English spoken by the company representatives. Locations were accessible by public transit in my state but the employers had high turnaround rates.
Cannot Apply for Jobs
(CSC) Helpdesk Support Representative (Former Employee), Oklahoma CityJanuary 7, 2013
After completely filling out the registration page with all applicable information, it refuses to save anything and stays on the same page. I even went to the extent of trying all avenues and still received the same issue. Unfortunate considering the job is a perfect fit for my qualifications.
A decent contract agency
Contract Chemist (Former Employee), Rahway, NJAugust 20, 2012
A decent contract agency. You must sign a two year disclosure agreement.
Excellent job placement. Friendly staff.
QC Chemistry and Microbiology Associate (Former Employee), Miami, FLJuly 4, 2012
I enjoyed working for them, however I was never given work site location information until I was hired for a position. At times, this proved inconvenient.