Spectrum Employee Reviews

Found 6,594 reviews matching the search
Best job ever!
Customer Service Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 25, 2017
The name change several times in 16 years but Time Warner was the best job I ever had.

The company valued it's employees and they showed it in all of the wonderful benefits we had.

Opportunity for growth was available to everyone
good
Service Delivery Coordinator I (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 25, 2017
they treat you right yearly raises, free cable basically, and the overtime is lovely. Charter is a good company and I am honored to work for them. They are fair ans it is very easy to move into a better position after 1 year.
Not For Everyone
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJune 25, 2017
I enjoyed working for Time Warner Cable and the people that were there made it great. Once they switched over to Spectrum I just became a number and stopped being an employee to them. The calls were controlled to where it would hurt your commission. Also, after Spectrum took over, they started nit picking at everything to write you up because they were told their turn over rate wasn't high enough. I am not one that likes to feel underappreciated, but if you don't care and want to try and make good money, then go for it.
Cons
Your just a number
Easygoing fun strutured workplace
Certified Alarm Agent (Current Employee) –  East Syracuse, NYJune 24, 2017
Very good place to work enjoyed my time working here.love the free services they provide, excellent 401k, decent time off. I enjoy the time that I have worked here
management
Customer Service Lead Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kettering, OHJune 24, 2017
Corporate level management needs to listen to the ground level employees and understand the needs of the agents. There needs to be a way that we can get an open form of communication
Pros
pay
Cons
bad corp level management
Call Center
Customer Care professional (Current Employee) –  FloridaJune 24, 2017
I learned how to be a multi- taker an I have great de-escalation skills now.The people I work with are great and the best part of the job. But the company its is horrible. There are people that have been there for years working so hard how have not advanced. They were very misleading about being able to advance. They do not treat there long time customer well. Bright house was great. Charter who is now spectrum is all about making money. Its so cut throat, You have to sell the value of these expense packages that you truly don't see the value you in. I don't feel like I can truly help my customer any more. If you are a new customer you have great prices, but if you have been a customer you have no promotions at all unless you add a line of business. so you have all services already there are no options for you. When the company makes a change which is about every week. No one is ever on the same place. The sales team are savages. They will take advantage of you due to the press to meet there goals. I'm thankful for what I learned and the people I meet, But I am miserable when I go to work every day.
Pros
benifits
Cons
the lack of ablitity to help your customers
Great Company
dispatcher 5 (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 24, 2017
Great Company to work for. There is plenty room for growth, and career. Due to the merge somethings have changed a bit, wouldnt consider it good or bad
no info in regards to spectrum
Retail Account Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 23, 2017
I worked for the company when it was known as Time Warner Cable. Per my choice I spent very few months as an employee of Spectrum. When the merge of the companies initiated spectrum forgot the importance of the employees and were extremely disorganized.
great job
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJune 23, 2017
Really enjoyed working there. If you enjoy customer service this is a great job. I worked in customer service and helped customers with their connectivity issues with phone, cable, and internet
Pros
pay excellent and benefits
Cons
first pay period very long
Positive
administrative support duties (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIJune 23, 2017
The transition from BHN to Spectrum was a challenging but rewarding experience. Having been working with the same team for 30 years was an amazing journey.
Challenging work environment
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Maine and N.H.June 23, 2017
My position as Customer Service Manager was to manage daily operations for retail offices in Maine and N.H. I enjoyed the interaction with the Customer Service staff and providing them with support so they could do their jobs of servicing the customers professionally and efficiently.
Pros
Advancment opportunities
Spectrum is ok
Sales/Movers/Retention Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAJune 23, 2017
The change from TWC to Spectrum was a little shocking. Spectrum is an excellent company to work for. The mixing and transition went very well and I would work for them again.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
closing center
It was an experience
Support Desk Administrator and Collections (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 22, 2017
It was an experience. Glad to have worked for the company.Great culture and overall great management. I would have loved to worked for the company longer, but my department was laid off.
Pros
great culture
Cons
poor manager
Productive and fun enviroment and very busy
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJune 22, 2017
Answering calls from customers looking to pay their bills, technical issues, getting new services or rescheduling services.

Management is amazing and understanding and very helpful.

Workplace Culture is phenomenal.

The hardest part of the job was getting the orders in the system all in a timely manner. Must have tough skin for this job as well.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to actually help the customers get the bills paid, build rapport, and working with my co-workers as a team made it the best.
Pros
On-site activities to make the days great, Vto
Cons
May have to work a Sat or Sun
Worked as a referral partner
Agent Referral Partner (Former Employee) –  Covina, CAJune 21, 2017
Worked part-time chasing down leads and setting up meetings for the agents, got a nice commission for every deal that landed. Took a while to get a sales pipeline going but once I did, it was smooth sailing. Great as a supplementary income.
Spectrum
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 21, 2017
The employees are great to work with but the moving up on the "Scale" is hard. The employees are great but the managers are hard to deal with in a manager aspect
Former twc
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaJune 21, 2017
this hasn't been a good transition for anyone in my position, with twc you could write your own pay check; now with outrageous goals and unreasonable pricing its hard to get any commission at all..... Im looking for another opportunity that will at least have me where im used to being as far as making a living......
Fun place to work with great benifits
Inbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 21, 2017
I was inbound sales and my co workers were great and my supervisor was good but the schedule was bad for my life but some people liked it. It was to many variables that would affect the pay check.
an ok job
Bilingual Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Simpsonville, SCJune 21, 2017
Bad Management
They will get mad at you if you put customer's on hold for like 30 sec even if you have to cough and choking!!
They want you to take as many calls as possible but then that will also hurt your numbers!! plus a coaching for getting bad numbers make no sense
Pros
free lunches, benefits, free cable service, good commision
Cons
mean management
Needs better management/ advancement oppourtunities
Warehouse Specialist 1 (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXJune 21, 2017
The area that i work in has no advancement opportunities, I am not fully trained and i have been with the company for a few years now. The old timers get away with quite a bit and management does nothing to uphold them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spectrum. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval