Spectrum Employee Reviews

Found 6,110 reviews matching the search
positive enironment
Inbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Colonie, NYMarch 23, 2017
Actually an enjoyable job, problem is the work hours are not set and change every few months. When hired the explanation of hours was not clear and feel that I was mislead. With new merger, things are kind of up in air. Future not promissing
Pros
free cable, great managment
Cons
work hours
is a Good Place to work
Banking Services Rep (Current Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXMarch 23, 2017
We used to be a team work, I learn different way to work everyday was look the same but wasn't everyday I learn different things because was different situation, the management was really good.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
w/the merge they doing a lot of changes
Great Place to work for.
Sales Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMarch 23, 2017
The company provides great benefits. They provide opportunity to advance in the company. They provide excellent training. I really liked working for TWC.
Fat Daddy's Valero
Also temporary trainer for new hired individuals (Current Employee) –  Kettering, OHMarch 22, 2017
This was privately owned when I worked here. Did not offer benefits. Poor pay for many duties. Very stressful on the body and they did not ventilate the drive thru well in the summer so you get sick from heat exhaustion and no heat in the winter. Was warmer in the cooler than out in the drive thru.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Convenient
good place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 22, 2017
It was a good place to work. The training was not the best, but we had to deal with holidays in there as well. But they give the tools to do your job. You will get out of it what you put into it.

The supervisor are great and willing to help if and when need.
Pros
pay
Cons
new hire hours
not a good place to work
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Newburgh, NYMarch 22, 2017
Commission decreased a lot, if you don't hit at least 75% of quota which is set extremely high to begin with, you do not get paid out commission at all period.
Tax Intern
Property Tax Intern (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 22, 2017
My review may be dated as stopped working at Time Warner Cable shortly before they were acquired by Charter. Overall, while there were elements I enjoyed and I was able to learn, I didn't feel involved enough in day-to-day operations as I may have liked. I feel the internship positions would have benefitted by bringing people in earlier (rather than just weeks before the beginning of 'busy season") so that they could be more extensively trained.
Pros
Friday lunches, off-site meetings
The cable indusrty is forever changing business
Technical Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 21, 2017
Comcast is a very employee friendly company. Their philosophy is to take care of the employee and the employee would take care of the customers. Their technology platform far exceeds any other company.
Steady and reliable
Customer Service Representative/Mentor (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 21, 2017
Spectrum is a great company to work for. Overall the day to day work enviroment is light and encouraging. Working there taught me how to communicate with people effectively inside and outside of work. The hardest part of the job was getting difficult customers, but that can come with any customer service position. The most enjoyable part of the job was the benefits. Great health benefits, free services, and great people.
Pros
free cable, internet, homephone, and security
Cons
the constant changes in everything.
After the Merger
Human Resources Director/Recruiting (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTMarch 21, 2017
Great company before the merger with Charter. Things have gone down hill quickly. Corporate leadership has no idea what is going on in the field. They just send down task and hide.
Pros
Pay
Cons
health benefits/discounted cable/no remote work allowed
Wonderful
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 21, 2017
I loved showing up for work here every day. the environment was extreamly welcoming and the call center was full of life. Managment would make up little weekly games or daily prises to keep us on edg and help us be more eagered to get the job done.
Pros
work place
Cons
Angry yelling customers
Loved it
Inside Sales & Retention Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 21, 2017
Love this place and the money is good along with good benefits. Would recommend this job to anybody looking for a career. Can be stressful at times though
Way behind in innovation, terrible management, and even worst Human Resources,
Direct Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  IndianaMarch 21, 2017
When I started things were decent, but the last two years with this company have been pretty rediculous. They sell a pretty lie, because there's nothing good about it. The behaviors of the Supervisor, Management and Human Resources in the Midwest region have been nothing short than petty, docile, and child like.

Save your effort and time and avoid any contact with this company.
Pros
Zero
Intense Position
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 21, 2017
This was a call center where I completed an average of 40 to 50 calls per day assisting customers with Spectrum products and services. Very stressful but a great practice in dispute resolution.
Everybody was really nice BUT!
Customer Care Associate (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 21, 2017
I really enjoyed working for TWC. it was just the work schedule conflicted with my church schedule at the time. and the customers were something special.
Pros
always gave us gifts
Spectrum
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Del Rio, TXMarch 20, 2017
Spectrum has great benefits and compensation. Spectrum has diverse culture and cares about it's employees. A day at work is attending the customers with superior customer service. Also working as a team and achieving a common goal.
Pros
Great benefits and compensation
Cons
Retail hours
Better before the Spectrum merger
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 20, 2017
company was much better before the merger. After the time warner/spectrum merger the compensation plan was changed. Its not a bad company, but not quite what is was under the Time Warner umbrella
I do not have a review for this company
Senior Contract Support Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Riverview, FLMarch 20, 2017
This company is currently merging/merged with Bright House Networks and Charter Communications. I do not have a review for them at this time.........
High energy work force to meet day-to-day customer needs.
Customer Care Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 20, 2017
Shift changes every six months. Best part of job promoting, coaching and developing call center agents. Achieving the goals set-forth were time cosuming and challenging to produce good long-range results.
Pros
Continuously awarding their employees. Good work incentives.
Cons
Starting hourly rate. Training hours are late
productive
ORDER COORDINATOR- INSTALL DAY (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 20, 2017
• Troubleshooting installation issues with technicians on telephone installs
• Maintaining spread sheets on installation completions
• Training of new employees
• Network switch provisioning
• Activation in SOA for all porting related calls
Cons
high school envirement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spectrum. Our community is ready to answer.