Spectrum Employee Reviews

Found 6,267 reviews matching the search
great because of IBEW
Commercial Technician Level 4 (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 14, 2017
company is on strike and im looking for work smh. great benefits while it lasted. managers have no idea how cable works but dictate to you, how to do your job
Very friendly staff, awesome clientele
Retail Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAApril 14, 2017
One of the funnest and most exciting sales jobs, with bonuses and spiffs given monthly! With the merge of spectrum, they changed a lot of things we were accustom to, including and most importantly, the commission structure, which we were not happy with. Left to move to San Fransisco and find better opportunities
Pros
the money was AMAZING, the management was AMAZING!
Cons
sometimes we can go all day without a break or even a drink of water
fun
Retention Specialist lead (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 14, 2017
It was a good place to work . It was a nice place location was close to home . I didn't have to travel far . they offered meals on the job some times. They made it fun to work with contest .
Solid Job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 13, 2017
Spectrum is a great place to work if you're into customer service. It pays well compared to similar jobs in its market. If you do your job well, there are great opportunities for career progression
Pros
Free Service
Cons
Constant changes
Great place to work, learn new technologies, and challenge yourself.
Systems Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 13, 2017
Typical workday includes multiple video application support to include several vendors technology which at times can be overwhelming if you are not comfortable in a fast pace environment for learning new products/applications/software. Management and workplace culture were great until after the merger. Now, it's about the quantity of work or issues resolved and not about the quality of work or performing root cause. The hardest part of this job is the lack of information pertaining to the supported systems. You have to be well-versed in multiple platforms in order to navigate and bounce from servers to servers to figure out what systems are applicable to what you are working on. The most enjoyable part of this job entails interacting with people from multiple department across the entire footprint.
Pros
Work hours
Cons
Too many changes in management
customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Victorville, CAApril 13, 2017
This job had its ups and downs. I did not enjoy placing cold sales calls, but when it came to setting appointments and taking payments I became a top earner in this office, and I love dispatching
Pros
nice employees
Cons
telephone sales
Exception workplace, friendly trainers, knowledgeable co workers
CCED/ Office of the President (Current Employee) –  3520 Destination Drive Appleton WiApril 13, 2017
Working at Spectrum has truly been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. I have made fantastic friends, learned valuable information and excelled in ways I never thought possible.
Pros
Comp services, insurance
Big Company
Customer Sales and Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 13, 2017
Big Company little fish. Your work gets overlooked, hours are not family friendly. Under paid and over worked. Great benefits and does care about customers.
inatall repair cable services
Broadband Installer (Former Employee) –  birminghamApril 13, 2017
there is not typical workday at this job. You get whatever assingment that comes to you. Management is only concerned about number not really employlees.
Good to work on Telecommunication company
Spectrum Guide CIRT (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COApril 12, 2017
You will have good knowledge and understanding in set top box domain, video domain, Roku etc. Mainly will get exposure of hardware, software and analysis of customer problem and will map with our home setup.
Very good company
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 12, 2017
Good company wasn't many opportunities to advance but great company with great people and work ethics. Also has great benefits with opportunities to get gift cards.
Call center job
CUSTOMER CARE (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 12, 2017
Very mundane, strict policies and expectations. If customer service isn't your thing, this job won't fit. Expectations are high, and performance must meet those or they will let you go
High Stress Environment, Employee Abuse
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 12, 2017
The recent merger has had significant negative impacts on the company to employee relationship making the work environment toxic to growth. While the process is ongoing there seems to be more efforts implemented to save money than provide adequate customer service.
great place to work
Field technician (Former Employee) –  Hemet, CAApril 12, 2017
very good place to work. great health care. great benefits. The company has a great glide line for promotion. you get all your equipmemt provide by the company.
Pros
great health care benifits
Cons
Hard to get promoted
Could be better
Customer Service Rep II/ Mentor (Former Employee) –  Greensboro NCApril 12, 2017
My job at Time Warner was amazing at first. Once the merger began, so much uncertainty and policy change, took the excitement out of the job. It became about policy and procedure instead of assisting the customer.
Worthless
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAApril 11, 2017
The job is miserable. Its run by corporate flunkies and high school failures. The company is more concerned about warm bodies in seats than quality of employees.
Very productive
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 11, 2017
able to customer service and over come argument of service, very stress full. Did walk through on tv service, remote control & Internet service. Went over billing and had to up sale on services.
Pros
Nice breaks, benefits.
Cons
very hard to advance in company
I never worked for Spectrum
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 11, 2017
I worked at TWC and the culture there was awesome. My leaving was a natural evolution within my career. AT&T recruited me offering $30k more a year, broader knowledge base, and product suite. I had a very positive experience working for TWC. I know nothing of working for Spectrum.
Great company and awesome benefits.
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Riverview, FLApril 11, 2017
Awesome place to work. Very much liked the facility and amenities provided with great 401k/dental/health. The H.R. people are very efficient, available and accommodating. Everyone is generally friendly and happy to be at work which makes for a great atmosphere.
Work where you can leave work at the door.
Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAApril 11, 2017
A typical day I would not receive many phone calls, as I worked the evening shift. It was very laid back, and they worked very hard to make sure you were happy. I was there before the transition to Spectrum, so I'm not sure if it's changed. I had to go to school in a different state, and they did not have any work out here for me, but if they did, I would have definitely continued work here!
Pros
Free coffee, great pay
Cons
Did not have 2 days off in a row.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spectrum. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval