Spectrum Comm Employee Reviews

Awesome employee owned organization
Lead Instructional Designer / Courseware Manager (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 28, 2016
Without a doubt the finest, most responsive, and employee centered organization that I have worked for. While nobody is perfect, I worked with and for the best team possible. You are left alone to do your job, expect the best, and reward you for your efforts.
Pros
Autonomy, excellent salary
Cons
Contract positions can be risky
Professional setting with helpful and motivated employees and Executives
Office Manager/Travel and Security Representative (Current Employee) –  Warner Robins, GAJanuary 5, 2016
Corporate Executives care about the employees as well as their inputs and outlook on potential company growth, etc. Co-workers are helpful and knowledgeable. I have a large workload with numerous responsibilities due to the amount of time I have been with Spectrum, but am entrusted to get the job done without excessive micromanagement.
Pros
Company cares about well-being of employees and company culture, vision and values
Cons
Cannot think of any at the moment
Another low bidder on contracts
Onsite Consultant/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Whiteman AFB, MOAugust 14, 2015
Avoid like the plague, insurance was the only benefit, lost 30% pay overnight when they were awarded contract, position cut without warning for four people in May 2015.
The Worst
Intelligence Analyst, Remote Sensing (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHOctober 28, 2013
Stay away! This company will steal from the government and hide the process. I discovered one of these scandals! I informed the executive leadership that I was leaving because this was unethical. They said that's fine! We keep on.. keeping on.
Pros
Cons
stay away!
Great Benefits and work/life balance
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VAJuly 26, 2013
My favorite part of my job is the people I work with! Everyone is very helpful, friendly and a big part of the awesome team-work environment. The benefits are great, and HR is very approachable about any inquiries.