Spectrum Comm Employee Reviews in United States

Professional setting with helpful and motivated employees and Executives
Office Manager/Travel and Security Representative (Current Employee) –  Warner Robins, GAJanuary 5, 2016
Corporate Executives care about the employees as well as their inputs and outlook on potential company growth, etc. Co-workers are helpful and knowledgeable. I have a large workload with numerous responsibilities due to the amount of time I have been with Spectrum, but am entrusted to get the job done without excessive micromanagement.
Pros
Company cares about well-being of employees and company culture, vision and values
Cons
Cannot think of any at the moment
Another low bidder on contracts
Onsite Consultant/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Whiteman AFB, MOAugust 14, 2015
Avoid like the plague, insurance was the only benefit, lost 30% pay overnight when they were awarded contract, position cut without warning for four people in May 2015.
The Worst
Intelligence Analyst, Remote Sensing (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHOctober 28, 2013
Stay away! This company will steal from the government and hide the process. I discovered one of these scandals! I informed the executive leadership that I was leaving because this was unethical. They said that's fine! We keep on.. keeping on.
Cons
stay away!
Great Benefits and work/life balance
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VAJuly 26, 2013
My favorite part of my job is the people I work with! Everyone is very helpful, friendly and a big part of the awesome team-work environment. The benefits are great, and HR is very approachable about any inquiries.