Spectrum Direct is not your typical direct marketer of life insurance.
First, our marketing team is in house. What that means for our agents is, all of our leads are generated by our own marketing efforts, utilizing our own websites. Our team has spent years perfecting the generation of exclusive, ready to purchase, life insurance buyers. Secondly, we are not looking to simply fill a sales center, we are looking for agents who can and are willing to put in as much effort selling as we do marketing.
We are seeking articulate, energetic and highly motivated life insurance sales representatives who can demonstrate their ability to sell term life insurance to our exclusive leads and who will treat this like the full-time job it is, while still finding a balance between work and life.
We provide everything necessary to support your success including training, state of the art CRM and an automated dialing system. We represent the top carriers in the nation including American General, ING, Lincoln Financial, Transamerica Life, Gerber Life, Assurity Life and Fidelity Life to name a few.
- Generous commissions – unlimited earning potential
- First year income $50,000 to $100,000+ possible!
- Absolutely no cold calling or prospecting!
- Call on prospects who have requested an agent contact them
- This is a commission based sales opportunity and a 1099 relationship
- Frequent sales incentives
You are the ideal candidate if the following describes you:
- You possess strong listening, oral, and written communication skills
- You are efficient, organized and able to multi-task
- You are not a victim of your circumstances and take ownership
- You have strong sales aptitude
- You possess the ability to excite, motivate, and influence others
- You MUST HAVE experience selling life insurance, preferably in a sales center but most definitely over the phone. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE NOT SOLD LIFE INSURANCE.
- Intermediate to advanced selling skills and consultative sales experience a plus
- Must hold a valid current resident state life license, multiple state licenses a plus
- Know that making 40 calls per day and working half-days is not the key to your success
- Experience using CRM and automated dialer experience a plus
- Possess a teachable attitude, yet eager to work autonomously
- Strong computer skills a must: MS Office, Windows Environment, typing 35+ wpm
- Self-starter, self motivated, positive attitude and dedicated to your own financial success
- Ability to learn new products and systems quickly - VERY IMPORTANT - If you really don't think you need to learn anything, do NOT apply
- All sales are done over the phone so having a clear speaking voice with the ability to use technology and listen and talk on the phone at the same time is critical