Spectrum

Spectrum United States Employee Reviews

life experience
Group Manager (Former Employee), Riverdale, NJMay 1, 2015
Pros: learning experience
Cons: didnt have enough funds to really give the adult the quality of life they deserve
the best experience from this job is that I learn how to have more compassion for mentally challenge adults and there needs. great asset to learn.
Wonderful Job but bad supervision
Executive Secretary (Former Employee), Fort Collins, COApril 12, 2015
Pros: Wonderful work environment
Cons: Micromanaging Supervisor
This job was wonderful as far as working with the clientele. I thoroughly enjoyed my time here. The problem was that the supervisor "micromanaged" the entire office - not allowing anyone to do their jobs. Unfortunately, turnover in this office under that supervisor was tremendous - the staff completely turned over (by their choice) twice within one year. She has since been replaced. I would be interested in returning to this office with the new management.
Productive and a fun work place with food
Spectrum (Current Employee), Austin, TXMarch 10, 2015
Pros: free food, get to talk with others
The part i enjoy most about a day at work is being able to satisfy our customers and keep smiles on their faces. My co-workers and i get along very well so that is no distraction or any problems.
Hared work
Assembly line worker (Former Employee), 43115 pageFebruary 24, 2015
Assembly line worker with 3+ years of experience in large manufacturing plants. Proven strengths in quickly learning new processes, technologies and machinery, as evidenced by recent transition from assembly line work to the production of sophisticated, energy-efficient components for household appliances.
Great People
Business Development Intern (Former Employee), Newport News, VAFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: lots of events
Cons: no free events
Spectrum was a very great place to work. I highly enjoyed it. If you are interested in Government contracting this place is for you.
Picking and receiving orders
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Former Employee), Granite City, ILJanuary 11, 2015
A typical day is receiving orders. Picking and stacking them so they can be ready for shipment. Learned how to pick and receive orders. management was okay. they didn't help much. you had to work with your co-workers to show you how things go. The hardest part of the job is when some one put something in the wrong place and you pick the wrong order.
I do freelance work for Spectrum
Graphics Designer (Freelance) (Current Employee), Norcross, GADecember 23, 2014
As I said above, I do freelance work for Spectrum Services Inc whenever they have work for me. It could be every week or every six months. There are no certainties, but I have been doing graphics work for them for so long I put it on my applications. Typically I could spend anywhere from 1 hour to 12 hours doing work for them, it all depends on what the client has asked them to make. I enjoy the money and I enjoy making the documents, One thing I don't like about them is that they tell me the day a project is due to do something. But the money is good so I don't complain.
Enjoy talking and knowing other nationalities
Customer service (Former Employee), Van NuysDecember 22, 2014
- Answering Telephones
- Filing,
- Serves the customers.
- Schedule appointments for clients.
Personal Trainer (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 16, 2014
Great place to work. Room for growth. Nice people. Great Benefits
there are not many chances for advancing
Dss (Former Employee), Benton Harbor, MINovember 10, 2014
Pros: you will grow to love the consumers
Cons: the pay is very low compared to other companies
The pay is definitely not sufficient for the work. all other companies pay more than spectrum. i love the consumers i cared for but the homes have poor management.
electronic assembler
Electronic Assembler (Former Employee), Fairview, PAOctober 9, 2014
put together small parts, learned how to read travelers, good work envirnoment
International and Government Telecomm
International Telecom Technician (Former Employee), Madison, ALOctober 8, 2014
this was a fun, fast paced job with opportunities to travel all over the world. All the co-workers there are level headed hard workers with a common goal to finish a job as precisely and quickly as possible. I would say the only drawback to working here was the overseas travel was constant.
Position at company is entry level Project Coordination and my experience is at a Senior level Project Management role and I am under utilized.
A Herman Miller Dealer- Project Manager (Current Employee), King of Prussia PASeptember 29, 2014
Pros: high end furniture at a great discount
Cons: office morale is poor, no processes in place to make work flow efficient
Spectrum is a Herman Miller Dealer. Herman Miller is a huge brand in office furniture. I was hired to work with a specific client as a Project Manager on that account. The position is more crisis management then anything else. I do more administration work then I ever have in my entire 14 year career. The position does not allow me to properly utilize my skills that I have worked very hard to define. The company has no processes in place and makes for very inefficient work flow and poor time management. I pride myself on my time management skill and my current roll and the way the company operates has me doing the same thing multiple times in a row because they run several software programs that don't talk to each other so a lot of my computer work is manually entered multiple times throughout a day. The hardest part of my job is managing the clients last minute changes and still maintaining high level of customer service to meet the last minute change. The office morale makes the day seem to last forever, nobody gets along and it adds additional stress and difficulty in doing your job.
no it is not a fun place to work
foreman (Current Employee), Alabaster, ALAugust 27, 2014
Pros: nothing free at spectrum
Cons: dont beleave aword they say
You really don't want to work for spectrum some of.the people are ok and of the ones are backstabbing luring they will tell you one and do something else behind your back
good place to start
Robot weld/programmer (Current Employee), alabamanJuly 12, 2014
ok place to work and learn from. Still working as a temp and looking for a full time job.
productive and fast-paced work environment
United States Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJuly 10, 2014
Pros: fast paced, bonuses
Working at Spectrum was a very wonderful experience for me. My co-workers were my family. The job was very fast paced. There was never a dull moment. We all depending on each other to deal with unhappy customers to the best of our ability. We did not have steady management during my 4 years of employment, however, whomever we did have for a manager, we made them apart of the family. The job itself was not that hard at all and because I viewed my co-workers as my family, we had our moments where days were challenging for us to get along. At the end of the day, we realized that we had a job to do and if we valued it, we needed to buckle down and do it.
Demanding but fun
President (Former Employee), Elon, NCJune 12, 2014
Being President of Spectrum is a demanding position but the ending result of having individuals attend weekly meetings and come to events was worth the hard work.
Fun place to work for college students
Network Engineer (Former Employee), Santa Barbara, CAJune 10, 2014
Pros: very imformative
Cons: too many students
i accomplished alot in my short time there. I recieved my microsoft cert. Really the most informative place ive ever worked at.
Alot of talk
Cellular Project Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 19, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: leadership ( no leadership ) to much talking behind peoples backs.
Everyone in this company talk about everyone. Talk about two faced. They smile at each other but the minute you walk away they are talking about you. I made a poor decision to work for them with no experience of this position. I was told I would be trained yet I quickly learned I was lead to fail.
Good and fair work place.
Federal Corrections Aide (Former Employee), Miami, FLMay 18, 2014
Pros: management, coworkers, enviroment, pay
this is a great company with great benefits the workers are very dependable and the inmates are respectful

1 2 3 4

About Spectrum

RGB Spectrum provides innovative solutions for the display, recording, and transmission of computer and video signals. Since its – Read more