SPEE-DEE DELIVERY

SPEE-DEE DELIVERY United States Employee Reviews

Productive and Educational
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Saint Cloud, MNDecember 29, 2013
This was my first job. I learned a lot about working hard and developed organizational skills.
Fun workplace
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Rockford, ILDecember 5, 2013
A typical work day consisted of me going in at 5:30 in the morning and working until 8:30-9 unloading boxes and helping the drivers get their boxes in the correct spot
Employment was ok but had high turnover on PM shift due to managment
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), Plover, WINovember 14, 2013
Started as PT then went to FT within a few years. Benefits were good but attitudes of co-workers on second shift were not always the friendliest. High turn over in the warehouse often due to PM management.
Decent place to work.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Sugar Grove, ILJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: team work.
Cons: long work days.
Loadin and unloading trucks. Going out to deliver packages in multiple cities. Team players for co-workers. Management that does a great job. Treats employees fairly. the hardest part of this job was getting through multiple cities in the amount of time you have to finish. Customer interaction most fun part of the job.
consistent work, enjoyable co-workers
CDL Class A Driver (Current Employee), Sugar Grove, ILDecember 11, 2012
I deliver product to warehouse and I have learned teamwork and experience in driving a truck. Management has always taken care of me and the co-workers I don't see too often. The hardest part of the job is I have been working 3rd shift. I enjoy seeing new sights and meeting new people.

About SPEE-DEE DELIVERY

Spee-Dee offers a much larger next-day delivery area than our competition. – More from ZoomInfo »