Speedway, LLC.

Speedway, LLC. Employer Reviews

Fast paced but overall co workers and customers were great to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), North Chicago, ILSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: friendly co workers, team work, and meeting new customers
Cons: short breaks and not enough hours
The overall job was a good experience because I enjoyed working with my co workers as well as being in contact with customers. Utilizing my customer service skills was also a plus in within a company that is serious about making and keeping the customers happy.
Interesting
Cashier (Former Employee), Macomb, MISeptember 23, 2014
I did not like this job at all
it was a easy job but....
my coworkers was great
do not work here
Manager (Former Employee), Traverse City, MISeptember 23, 2014
not the best atmosphere, used as a scapegoat for all the management faults
Fun Environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Vandalia, OHSeptember 22, 2014
A great company to work for!! The management is always nice and professional. I love working for this company.
Racial Profiling
Co Manager Trainee (Former Employee), Sterling Heights, MISeptember 22, 2014
I was happy about working here when I first was offered the position. It has good pay, benefits, and the hours are very good. Racial profiling should not be allowed in a workplace and that's the only problem I had working for this company.
Shift Leader (Current Employee), Lockport, ILSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: guaranteed hours
Cons: little pay for lots of work
The management is not great. The pay is not even close to compensating the amount of stress you're under on a daily basis, but if you're just a CSR it's definitely much more worth while, as long as you're a full-time employee. You have guaranteed hours and there's always so much to do.
Low pay, not many hours
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 17, 2014
Cons: low pay, no flexibility with scheduling, no employee discount
The customers were the only good thing about the job. The schedules were ridiculous: not many hours (30 a week if you're lucky) but virtually no weekends off. The pay was horrible, and the management was a joke.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbia, KYSeptember 16, 2014
I enjoy working with the public. Management is really organized.
great cashiers, upper management not so great
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Naperville, ILSeptember 15, 2014
fun, fast paced, great people and shift managers. Store manager doesn't do much so more work for the shift managers with less pay.
Overall It was a great learing experiance
Store Manager (Former Employee), Sullivan In.September 14, 2014
I loved my job at the store it was challenging and rewarding would still be with the company if we were not relocating. My husbands company was relocating us to Louisiana But then contracts fell threw and my position is no longer available. The hardest part of the job was the inspections performed by the company were harder to pass than from state and – more... federal inspections. I loved the people, the customers and upper management. A typical day is to busy for me to put into words, the best part was the ability to teach others how to succeed. – less
Decent Experience for a first job
Cashier (Former Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 8, 2014
Speedway was a good first job, I learned what its like to go out and work a job,I learned how to work fast and efficiently
My review
Shift leader (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 8, 2014
I count down my safe, make sure the breakfast is put out, start delegating to get things done on the ECE sheet, do the daily report, order inventory. I am basically the manager so I'll say its good, the co-workers are amazing. Hardest part is pulling doubles and having to basically live there because Speedway has such a high turnover rate.
Loved working by myself on midnights!
CSR (Former Employee), Warren, OHSeptember 6, 2014
Pros: no one to blame but myself for anything not done!
No managers just a list of many things to get done before morning shift. I got to see the night side of life and what it was like for the bar crowd and other midnight workers. Met new people had fun got things done.
overall the company was a good fit for me
Shift Lead (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: pay was terrible for the amount of work you had to do
speedway offered me alot of advancement, management team was amazing, the people i worked with was amazing. with the people i worked with we got everyday tasks completed in a timely manner.
You are just a number
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Massillon, OHSeptember 1, 2014
You mean nothing to this company. It's just a typical job, they push you hard and don't care about you. I didn't learn anything from this employer other than How good I had it at other places.
Love this job
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Anderson, INSeptember 1, 2014
I do love my job that I am currently at, but just not what I would like to do for the rest of my life. Very fast pace work environment. Must be on the go constantly. Capable of going to management in case of a mistake or question. Always able to lend a hand to co-workers. More of a leader then a follower (being their for 4 years now). Most of co-workers – more... look to me to help them when they have a problem or a question. The most enjoyable part of my job would be the people, (the regulars). – less
Not very good work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Middletown, OHSeptember 1, 2014
They worry way to much about there customers then there employees. They give you a better raise at 6 months then they do after a year.
Productive and fun workplace.
Pre-Race Staff (Former Employee), Martinsville, VAAugust 31, 2014
Oversaw and controlled fan access rights.
Greeted fans, developed and maintained valuable customer relationships.
Fast pace, outgoing place to work.
Cashier (Former Employee), Richmond Heights OhioAugust 29, 2014
Pros: customers, co-workers.
Cons: no breaks, high demand
A typical day at Speedway would consist of many interactions with customers and the ability to multi task your whole shift. I learned interesting things about food safety in the mandatory class we were to take. Management was fair, and honest, my co-workers have became friends of mine still until this day. The hardest part of the job is the constant – more... demand for coffee, food items, etc. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people, co-workers and customers. – less
Fast paced
Co Manager (Current Employee), Elkhart, INAugust 29, 2014
Long hours with no breaks,very busy all day.Learned company policy on daily tasks and reports.My manager don't know or show me everything like he should.My co workers are great always short handed so makes for long hours to cover for them.The long 10 hours with no breaks.The customers

1 2 3 4 5

About Speedway, LLC.

Speedway is committed to attracting the best people by offering competitive salaries, outstanding benefits, a diverse work environment, – Read more

Speedway, LLC. Photos