The Co-Manager Trainee position at Speedway is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. After completion of our in-depth, hands-on training program, Co-Managers are assigned to select stores to work alongside some of our most successful Store Managers. Our strong "promote from within" philosophy makes the Co-Manager Trainee position one with true potential for advancement to the ranks of Store Manager, District Manager and beyond.
The position of Co-Manager Trainee is a developmental one, focused on attracting new college graduates as well as experienced retail professionals. This is the position that will enable you to learn, grow and advance to the Store Manager position within the designated market area. Many of the responsibilities of the Store Manager will also be yours. The Co-Manager is involved in:
- Developing and directing the store's employees
- Completing cash handling, safety, maintenance and merchandising responsibilities
- Operation of the store in the Store Manager's absence
- Ensuring all customers receive fast and friendly service in a clean facility every time they visit the store
- Co-Manager Bonus Potential
- 401k with Company Match
- $5,250 / Year Tuition Reimbursement
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- And many more benefits!
- A valid driver's license
- Reliable transportation
- Prior retail / management experience
- College education is preferred but not required with desired retail / management experience Speedway is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Speedway, we are proud of our success at meeting the fueling and convenience needs of over two million customers every day, and...