ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT DESCRIPTION
Supports administrative staff in terms of general office duties, which requires a high level of both administrative and interpersonal professionalism. Interaction with both internal and external contacts, either by telephone or in person, demands a high level of business etiquette. This position requires initiative, independence, flexibility and compliance to directions, as brief as they may be. The qualified candidate must be able to learn quickly and manage multiple tasks
Designated hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00am - 6:00pm.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides administrative support with high level of administrative support.
- Maintains calendar and appointment scheduling, and assists to best manage time for needed job functions.
- Sets meetings, locates meeting rooms, orders menu, develops agendas, invites participants, maintains minutes, etc.
- Maintains all staff conference call, executive meeting and calender schedules
- Maintains all client structure and database information and addresses capacity issues for additional client users.
- Assists with the preparation, auditing of the departmental or project budget(s) and tracking/monitoring of related expenses while guarding the confidentiality of such information.
- Processes all invoices for payment and reconciles the financial spending transaction listing on a monthly basis.
- Screens incoming telephone calls, follows through when possible and manages relationships with outside payors and internal staff.
- Maintains an up-to-date filing system.
Opens, distributes, reads/handles mail as requested or required.
- Maintains updates and distributes routine managed care informational reports.
- Manages the operation of the office-telephone, copiers, facsimile machines, moves, office supplies, etc.
- Assists with social media, website and course content; authoring, pulling images, entering content, timelines and metrics.
- Creates and maintains essential documents packages including workflow processing.
- Provides back up when other support staff is out or need assistance.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Ability to facilitate projects of varying complexity involving coordinating, controlling and implementing as well as the ability to develop and deliver in response to questions from management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated organizational skills, and demonstrated customer service and interpersonal skills.
- As administrative assistant, you must demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills while maintaining high degree of confidentiality
- Personal computer skills including Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and other Windows-based applications.
- Career advancement potential
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Starting Set Wage is $16.50 per hour
- Strong benefits package in 60 days comprised of a company matched 401k.
SpenceTech Solutions (founded in 2004) is an IT & Linux CPU Consulting firm based in Escondido, CA. We proudly serve customers throughout San Diego, and surrounding areas. At SpenceTech Solutions, our motto is that “We meet the needs of SoCal and beyond.” SpenceTech is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and proud members of the Better Business Bureau since '06.
Spence Tech Solutions (founded in 2004) is an IT & Computer Consulting firm based in Escondido, CA. We proudly serve customers...