JOB TITLE: DIRECT LABOR – ASSOCIATE (Plattsburgh Location)
Our company strives to achieve and maintain the highest levels of Safety, Quality, On-Time Delivery and Cost Efficiency as possible. Our facility located on 3 Area Development Drive, in Plattsburgh, NY, and is a 42,000 sq ft warehousing and sub-assembly/sequencing operation. Our customers make up some of the largest bus manufacturing operations in the world. We are looking for highly motivated individuals that are willing to work as part of a team, and also work overtime when required. Our daily operations require accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail, all necessary for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
1.0 DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
2.0 PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Observing and obeying all Health & Safety rules.
- Building sub-assemblies for various operations.
- Following work instructions.
- Following the 6'S principals to ensure a safe, and clean workplace
- Willing to work overtime when required
3.0 ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILTIES
- Recommends improvement suggestions.
- Travels to customer location for repair or retrofit
- Any other duties as assigned by a manager
4.0 MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to lift weights up to and including 40 lbs.
- Manual dexterity.
- Physical dexterity.
- Ability to read and understand written, and verbal instructions.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills