Spencer Reed Group, LLC Employee Reviews in United States

Good company to work for
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MoJanuary 8, 2013
I staffed tempory workers for companys clients, I love being a staffing coordinator, it is a very rewarding career being able to help someone with a job that can benefit that their lifestyle. The hardest part is telling someone that I am not able to help them with employment due to lifes circumstances. I have excellent co workers, and we work very well as team. Spencer Reed Group is a good company to work for and is a great start in the staffing industry.
Pros
company benefits and incentives
Cons
very strict management
Great Company
Field Service Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Shelton CTOctober 31, 2014
Truly professionals who look toward helping your career. Learned a whole series of new skills while on the job.
Pros
great culture and great people.
Cons
there located in the west coast and so are most of their jobs.
Excellent Team Environment
Business Systems Analyst/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 2, 2014
Team-based Entrepreneurial environment with people that are excited about what they are doing and what they can bring to the table. No idea was ever a bad idea, and there was never a 'stupid' question asked. Client satisfaction was always the number one priority.
Pros
a great environment to work in!
Cons
maintaining a steady flow of business in an ever changing economy.
Hard-wworking team player
Healthcare IT Business Systems Analyst, & PM (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA/ National/ InternationalMay 2, 2014
Spencer is an intelligent team-player; working with all levels of Healthcare Information Technology, as an Implementation Consultant, Trainer, and Project Manager.
Pros
client satisfaction
Cons
sql & technology-networking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spencer Reed Group, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6