Spencer Reed Group, LLC

Spencer Reed Group, LLC Employee Reviews

Excellent Team Environment
Business Systems Analyst/Project Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 2, 2014
Pros: a great environment to work in!
Cons: maintaining a steady flow of business in an ever changing economy.
Team-based Entrepreneurial environment with people that are excited about what they are doing and what they can bring to the table. No idea was ever a bad idea, and there was never a 'stupid' question asked. Client satisfaction was always the number one priority.
Hard-wworking team player
Healthcare IT Business Systems Analyst, & PM (Former Employee), Atlanta, GA/ National/ InternationalMay 2, 2014
Pros: client satisfaction
Cons: sql & technology-networking
Spencer is an intelligent team-player; working with all levels of Healthcare Information Technology, as an Implementation Consultant, Trainer, and Project Manager.
Good company to work for
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), St. Louis, MoJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: company benefits and incentives
Cons: very strict management
I staffed tempory workers for companys clients, I love being a staffing coordinator, it is a very rewarding career being able to help someone with a job that can benefit that their lifestyle. The hardest part is telling someone that I am not able to help them with employment due to lifes circumstances. I have excellent co workers, and we work very well as team. Spencer Reed Group is a good company to work for and is a great start in the staffing industry.

Spencer Reed Group, LLC Salaries