Spherion Employee Reviews

Found 2,092 reviews matching the search
Was able to work at a good company
Laborer/Helper (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXAugust 19, 2017
Worked in something new. Didnt have someone constantly watching me. Was able to do my work at my own pace. Worked weekdays and was off on weekends. Management was very nice and friendly. Explained what my duties for the day were and i was able to get help if needed.
Pros
Working with good people.
Cons
Work was temperary
productive and fun
Outbound Call Rep Intake (Former Employee) –  Palm City, FLAugust 19, 2017
great place to work got me the job and were very respectful helped me along the way and provided great help and guidance when ever I had questions to ask
Diverse
Temp. Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAAugust 18, 2017
I had the opportunity to work in many different departments and see what it would be like before accepting a permanent job. I really enjoyed the diversity of the positions and the flexibility that was shown when I had to have wrist surgery suddenly. It's a great way to try out and become familiar with the studios before committing to permanent work.
Pros
Variety, competitive pay
Cons
No vacations or company days off
Short, but nice!
Temp to Hire to ComSouth (Former Employee) –  Byron, GAAugust 16, 2017
Did not work for Spherion, was hired as a temp.

My temp service was placed at ComSouth in Perry, GA.

Worked as temp for 8 months; Then was hired on.
Review for Spherion
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, FLAugust 16, 2017
They do help to find you a job. But there are no guarantees that the work will be there for longer than 90 days. Good idea to have a back up position if possible.
Great place to work!
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Byron, GAAugust 15, 2017
As a n employee i love this place! A very fun and upbeat place to be. They are very non judgmental and understanding to all situations. Couldn't ask for a better workplace!
could use work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INAugust 15, 2017
the state street office the people are rude and the jobs are few and far between not to mention working hard for barely any pay. they give you inadequate drug tests and false positives its not fair. I have personally had no issues but the jobs are not to hire from temp and they do a good job of filling the spot for the moment but I could never believe they give a job that last past the 90 days
Pros
work
Cons
not enough pay, no tolerance, people are treated like money and not valued
Good company
credit and collection specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 15, 2017
Spherion came through anytime I needed help finding a temp job. Sometimes there was a gap between me requesting work and actually being contacted and sometimes the salary was less than desired but the staff was great.
i really can't review this company
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLAugust 14, 2017
I really don't remember much about this company as I had to use it to work for another employer, this is the company they do all of their hiring from.
productive and enjoyable company to work for
Mailroom Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 14, 2017
Excellent company, it is a temporary job location facility, they sent me to work for Reedy Creek Improvement District, where I was a Mailroom specialist from 2001-2203, then Reedy Creek I.D. hire me full time.
Pros
Good pay, vacation paid. good hours
Productive and fun work environment for NKP
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Sidney, OHAugust 14, 2017
Spherion was a great Temp. Service that helped me get a job at NKP. I was starting out 12.25 an hour with lots of benefits and they had great work experience, environment, and lots of hours put in.
Benefits Consultant
Benefits Consultant (Former Employee) –  Woodlands, TXAugust 11, 2017
Human Resource (Health & Welfare/401K/403B & Pension) In my past roll with Aon Hewitt, my training aided me to
assist others with enrolling in their annual health and welfare benefits as well as inform them on their 401K and pension
benefits upon retirement
Pros
knowledge experience
Cons
temp.
Do Not Apply
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 10, 2017
A company who doesn't take pride in their potential employees, seek employment elsewhere. The company only make sure your employed long enough to get the first check!!
One of the Best I've ever worked for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Burlington, VT 05401August 10, 2017
Seriously, these guys know what they are doing, and they are so polite, you basically become friends. My supervisor checked in on me every week, even just to hear if i have anything going on in my out of work life that is effecting me
FedEx at Roche
Temporary Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 10, 2017
I was placed at FedEx located at Roche Diagnostics. The job itself was simple, easy and rewarding. The immediate supervisor wasn't the easiest to get along with.
Great Staffing Company
Open Enrollment Representative (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAAugust 9, 2017
I would say the experience was great. They were understanding of what you were looking for in employment. They would keep you on board if certain jobs came available and with the same company you were are already working for. They worked hard to get you hired.
not in business anymore.
Registration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAAugust 9, 2017
It was a nice place to work, the people were friendly and you could always contact someone. They seemed to always be able to get you temp work when you needed it.
never room for advancement
Caretaker (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLAugust 8, 2017
working at the airport through spherion was great at first. i enjoyed talking with the passengers and liked many of my coworkers. management at the airport was poor. and to get spherion to makes changes would never happen.
Pros
employee discount on food in restaurant and seeing regular passengers
Cons
bad pay, and favoritism
Flexible work environment with frequent opportunities for advancement
InfoSec Administrator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 8, 2017
A contract firm, always helpful and willing to listen to ways to expand and improve employee relations with contractors. Willing to re-assign employees as requested
fast paced
Onsite Lead (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 7, 2017
had a very fun time here worked on site at dell computers did the hiring and firing for all temporary employess kept up with the payroll and onsite manager

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spherion. Our community is ready to answer.