Spherion
1,389 reviews

Spherion Employer Reviews

Spherion Review
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Aiken, SCMarch 27, 2015
Decent place to work. They offer benefits, and feed you alot. Very structured and management is understanding.The people you work with are great, but there really is no room for advancement
It was an office setting with my own cubicle.
Collections Analyst (Former Employee), Columbus, GAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: a set schedule and the co-workers.
Cons: no health care and dealing with irate customers.
I was on the phone taking inbound and outbound calls. The management was great and so were the co-workers. The hardest part of the job was the irate customers and the best part was being able to help the customers.
Will not use again.
Loss Draft Specialist (Former Employee), Florence, SCMarch 25, 2015
Through a temp service you have no job security at all and you take a decrease in pay. Some of the office personnel were very rude.
Fun, but stressful
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee), Worthington, OhioMarch 24, 2015
Spherion is a very challenging place to work, however if you can make it within this environment, then you can probably make it anywhere. irk hard pays off and there are some recruiters making a substantial amount.
Could be better
Tester (Current Employee), South Bend, INMarch 23, 2015
I'm not a fan of staffing agencies. I find the new attendance policies to be dismissive of the socioeconomic status of most of it's workforce.
Hectic.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Emporium, PAMarch 22, 2015
A typical day at work would be very fast pace and sometimes hectic. The management is very nice, but seemed unorganized. My co-workers were rude and did not like new people in their environment.
Rallies,Events and giveaways to motivate employees.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIMarch 20, 2015
Pros: receiving positive and grateful return surveys from members
Cons: not be able to assist members at high peek times in a timely manner
Peek time for ERS was rush hour during the morning and evening. Patience and empathy works when assisting members with motor vehicle problems.Team work often played a key role in that department.
Great Temp Agency
Fork Lift Operator (Current Employee), Allentown, PAMarch 19, 2015
Great personnel and staff. i would recommend this company to anyone in need of a job with good opportunity.pay is good and location to where you get placed is also well
good company
Temperary employee (Former Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLMarch 18, 2015
A typical day at work was getting to work logging on to my computer... Getting my work load for the day. Processing the paperwork for the client so they could get paid for service..The management was readily available.. My coworkers was nice and very helpful..
Pressure washed water meters
Production Worker (Former Employee), Ocala, FLMarch 18, 2015
Pros: good coworkers
Cons: temp job
Typical workday,pressure washing water meters,I learned how to use a pressure washer,management was never there,i had good coworkers were great to work with,hardest part of the job was not to freeze while pressure washing outside in the winter weather,the most enjoyable part was working together as a team without supervison!!!
Temp Agency
Laborer (Current Employee), Lima, OHMarch 18, 2015
I ran 4 injection mold curing machines. Very fast paced. Good work environment. Co-workers were very friendly and helpful.
Great Company
Adm. Assistant (Former Employee), Owatonna, MNMarch 16, 2015
Good company with a excellent ethics in a great work condition. Friendly employees and customers. I have no complaints.
Good if you are desperate
Temp Positions (Former Employee), Altoona, PAMarch 16, 2015
They are a typical Temp Agency. Mostly in the regard that they hardly had anything, I had to keep bugging them for something. They didn't really put you in places that would hire full time. Even though they claim they were.
Went out of business in my area
Live Lab Senior Specialist, I (Former Employee), Junction city, ksMarch 15, 2015
Pros: great pay and every week
Cons: shut down
This is a wonderful company to work for. Training was great really helped you prepare for your position. Hardest part of this job was closing down. Very enjoyable to help teach new hires how to work and succeed their goals.
ok
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee), Fargo, NDMarch 15, 2015
I do not see them - I work for a company under them. Hard to tell about Spherion that way. I have a job thou not with the benefits I'd like
spherion's first impressions were their best.
Hazard Insurance Specialist (Former Employee), Florence, SCMarch 14, 2015
Pros: offer excellent benefits
I have just started working for Spherion in June of 2014. When you have good employers, you do not mind working hard for them. They treated me with respect.
Excellent place to work
ESCALATIONS SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Augusta, GAMarch 13, 2015
Pros: room for growth. customer service friendly
This was a place that prometed growth with the employees. Always gave incentives to promote attendance. The staff was very knowledgeable and courteous towards the employees.
Good Company to work for...
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXMarch 11, 2015
Good Company to work for, but the jobs are only temporary unless the job they assign you to decides to keep you. The pay is decent for whichever job they set you up with, but they're short jobs.
Room for advancement
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Yorktown Heights, NYMarch 11, 2015
Pros: flexable hours
Cons: no benefits
Always had high reviews. I am a team player. I had learned several databases. I enjoyed submitting travel expense accounts and purchase orders.
Really work for you
Administrative Staffing (Current Employee), S Burlington, VTMarch 11, 2015
Pros: helpful, friendly staff
Cons: sad to end most of my placements (which means they really did their job in pairing us)
I have had nothing but positive experiences working with Spherion: the staff is consistently on my side and trying to find me the best positions that fit my skills, disposition, and pay requirements.
While the jobs are temporary, I still feel secure in their hands.

1 2 3 4 5

About Spherion

Spherion® has distinguished itself as a go-to source for skilled talent and rewarding career opportunities. But, it’s – Read more

Spherion Photos