Spherion
1,417 reviews

Spherion United States Employee Reviews

I already reviewed this company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 22, 2015
I already reviewed this company two reviews ago. A typical day was to get in early and get coffee. Go to cubicle and put on headset then punch time into the computer. Then it was on the phones all day until time to go home. I learned about the Regulation E Ruling on Debit Cards. Management was really nice. Co-workers were fun. There was no had part to this job. The most enjoyable part was getting the customers to make a decision on the ruling.
TEMP SERVICE.
GENERAL LABOR (Former Employee), Lima, OHApril 21, 2015
STARTED OFF BEING A GOOD JOB. THEY WORKED GOOD WITH MY OTHER FUNCTIONS IN LIFE. THEN I WAS TOLD I HAD A GOOD CHANCE OF GETTING HIRED IN A FACTORY IF I WENT TO SECONE SHIFT SO I WENT. I DIDNT GET THE JOB AND THEY WOULD NOT CHANGE MY SHIFT BACK SO I COULD BE THERE FOR MY FAMILY SO I LEFT THEM.
Productivity
Allied/Nationwide-P/C Processor II-Work from Home (Current Employee), Lincoln, NEApril 21, 2015
Pros: Working from home
Cons: All the overtime, I don't mind some but there is a lot
I process Home/Auto Insurance policies and make all amendments and changes. I work with Insured's, Agent's, and Underwriter's to get all information for a one time final. I have stats to compile with and have a great quality score and productivity score.

I have started a live chat with my team in case there are any questions we can help each other with for faster turn around time.

I hardest part of my jobs is making sure I process any request according to that States guidelines. I have guidelines for all 50 States and they are all different.

Most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work from home so there are less distractions.
Material Handler
General Laborer (Current Employee), Byron, GAApril 20, 2015
Pros: work environment
Cons: temporary agency
I have learned alot thru Spherion Staffing. I have learned how to work in the warehouse facility and meet some great co-workers.
new and active customers to provide products and services
Help management (Former Employee), West Springfield, MAApril 20, 2015
Pros: local positions
Cons: some benefits not available
provides updates on new jobs and continually looking for anything within my field of expertise. Working within the regional area.
N/A
Delivery Based Consultant (Former Employee), Belleville, MIApril 19, 2015
Pros: good management decent pay
cons: only as good as the job you are contracted out to. A typical contracting assignment.
SUMMARY
Administrative/Clerical/Paralegal (Former Employee), Paralegal and numerous firms throughout the yearApril 18, 2015
Pros: THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF BUSINESS I WAS TRAINED IN.
Cons: WORK WHICH WAS PERMENANT, INCOME WHICH IS PERMENANT. IN SHORT, I AM CEARCHING FOR MY CAREER.
IT WAS A GREAT "STEPPING STONE" FOR EXPERIENCE AND TO GAIN KNOWLEDGE OF DIFFERENT BUSINESS TYPES AND MODELS AS WELL AS DIFFERENT ADMINISTRATION AND OFFICE STYLES, BUT I AM NOW IN THE MARKET FOR LONGEVITY, WHICH I WAS UNFORTUNATELY UNABLE TO ACHIEVE WITH SPHERION.
Great oppurtunities for employment. The agents were very professional.
United Parcel Service (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 15, 2015
Pros: Flexabilty to work in different areas within UPS Corporate
Cons: Positions were not temp to perm
Though Spherion Staffing I was employed with United Parcel Service. I worked in collection, Account Receivables and Human Resources. Loving the UPS family environment. I had no complaints with UPS or Spherion Staffing. The positions with temporary and generally lasted six to eight months.
Wonderful People
Robotic Welder (Former Employee), Mansfield, OHApril 15, 2015
Pros: picnics and company parties
Cons: alot of overtime
People at Newman are a family. They are very compassionate and understanding. Great workplace. Co-workers are always there to help you if you need them. The hardest part was all the overtime at first but you get use to it. The best part was meeting new people and learning new things.
spherion staffing
Benefits Representative (Former Employee), charlotteApril 15, 2015
contractual work could end at any time. great for job experience tough for persons looking for permanent positions. enjoyed the contracts and simplicity of pay
Family oriented and drama free place to work
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Augusta, GAApril 14, 2015
A typical day at work for me is answering the phones. I am constantly learning something new because the job changes constantly. Management as well as my co-workers are always playing a huge part in my daily routine. They makes sure everyone, including myself, is always motivated and always encourages each to do better and always do your best. The hardest part of my job is not being able to help everybody. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to talk with different people from different places and being able to handle their needs.
excellent temp agency
Acct Mgr, Employ Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 13, 2015
wonderful agency! I grew by leaps and bounds under the training provided by this company.. It was a pleasure to be employed by Spherion
Enjoyed completing projects as a team
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLApril 11, 2015
Received and counted stock items, recorded data annually using computer. Packed and
unpacked items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses or storage yards. Verified
inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigated
discrepancies or adjusted errors. Stored items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses,
tool rooms, supply rooms or other areas.
dot comm area
Processing (Current Employee), Findlay, OHApril 11, 2015
Pros: Non that I can think of.
Cons: SHort breaks, no beneifits, limited hours given.
Alot of standing with very limited time for breaks. Not enough training for new hires. Management was okay but never around if you had any questions. Co--workers are good people. Not enough stimulation. Leaving to go home best part of the day. Not enough hours and no benefits this is not good if you are single person on your own.
Great Place
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Frederick , MDApril 9, 2015
Pros: Great Jobs
Good people and Great Company and I truly enjoy working for a great staffing company. I Think this is a good place for people to come for advancement into their careers.
They found me a job within IT, but it never went anywhere from there.
Information Technology/PC Tech (Former Employee), Sioux Falls, SDApril 9, 2015
Pros: Flexible Hours.
Cons: No benefits or vacations.
They found me a job within IT, but it never went anywhere from there. The company I worked for was great they cared a lot about us working for them. My coworkers were great and they showed us a lot about how the health care system worked. I enjoyed the flexible hours and was able to for the most part be my own manager for the time spent on upgrading their computers systems in the many different departments.
Escalation specialist for Sprint
Escalation Specialist (Former Employee), Nederland, TXApril 7, 2015
This location is no longer open. It was great to work there and there was plenty of overtime. This call center was open from 6am to 2am.
Awesome place to work for
Administration Assistant (Current Employee), Columbia, SCApril 7, 2015
I have been a member of the Spherion team since 2012 it is a awesome place to work for, good communication and they do their very best to find you work as an result.
Good employer
Quality Auditor (Former Employee), Ligonier, INApril 6, 2015
I would recommend giving them a call. Good work atmosphere. Professional onsite manager and questions answered promptly.
Well oiled machine.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Augusta, GAApril 3, 2015
Pros: Great pay as a temp even better directly with the company.
Cons: Traffic.
Worked for Electrolux Through the temp company Spherion Staffing. Typical day at Electrolux would consist of answering calls from customers regarding their product issues. Loved working.

1 2 3 4 5

About Spherion

Spherion® has distinguished itself as a go-to source for skilled talent and rewarding career opportunities. But, it’s – Read more

Spherion Salaries