Spherion Employee Reviews

Found 2,062 reviews matching the search
Positive Experience
Program Implementation Manager (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJuly 11, 2017
Spherion placed me in a position immediately. I was hired within 2 months of working for the company I was placed in. The company bought my contract out from Spherion to hire me full time.
Interesting Experience
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, PAJuly 11, 2017
I was placed at separate assignments for Spherion. Both jobs were with established companies and I enjoyed both opportunites. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the temperatures in the facilities. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I learned a skill I didn't have before.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
compensation
Its a temp agency
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Connellsville, PAJuly 8, 2017
The jobs were all temporary, so your job can end at any moment. You don't deal with this company directly, you work for them, but at a different company.
Pros
Work
Cons
Can end at any time.
wonderful staff very helpful
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 6, 2017
Very knowledgeable and attentive to clients. I would gladly work for them again. The staff is always there and patient with new clients getting them adjusted to new enviornments
Contractor - Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 5, 2017
The company did an excellent job in matching my skill sets with my 1st job assignment. 1st job placement was with Nationwide and was offered a permanent job within a year.
Pros
Great at matching skill sets with jobs
Cons
Few to no opportunities, low pay
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Bismarck, NDJuly 4, 2017
I applied with them to find temporary work and I found nothing. Altogether it was a waste of time. It's either they have few to no job opportunities or the few they do don't even pay $15 an hour. Also, the jobs they have are advertised on other job sites. I don't know how Spherion stays in business.
Pros
Temporary work if you're looking for temporary work
Cons
Low pay, few to no opportunities
Full of great oppurtunities
Product Delivery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOJuly 4, 2017
They helped me find a great temp to permanent position with a Fortune 500 company. I was put in a position to excel and learn a lifetime worth of knowledge and experience.
was a good work environment
Factory Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Louisiana, MOJuly 4, 2017
I learned to package and box brake ware for bulk shipment to several different auto part stores.also learned to use machine to seal packages and stack and wrap bulk packing on pallets for shipment
Great Place to work for
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 3, 2017
Spherion is a Great Place to work for. Love my time at Spherion! Would recommend to anyone looking for a job. Great place for advancement and growth!!!
temporary assignment
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILJuly 3, 2017
this was again a great company to work for . I worked in customer service where clients called in to renew insurance benefits. fast paced also very informative area of work
Pros
learning of company benefits
Cons
too far to travel from city
Excellent job placements
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJuly 2, 2017
Been working through them off and on since 2007. Anytime I needed right quick employment to get me back on feet they were the ones to call! The staff here in Baton Rouge are wonderful. Friendly willing to help workers in anyway possible.
Pros
Good jobs, wonderful staff, quick and promp job placements weekly pay
Cons
Doesnt pay that much
very good place to go through
Mig Welder (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, OHJune 30, 2017
When I needed help finding a job they helped the pay was lower then the next job so I moved on they would work with my times I needed off for medical
Pros
over time and coul work as much as we wanted
Cons
if company dont like you you cant work there again
Poor Management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXJune 30, 2017
Spherion is a temp agency if you are looking for stability and longevity I wouldn't work for them. All they care about is quantity not quality if they know your experience for something better they wouldn't place you in that position for you to have better.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Poor management
very stressful
Insurance agent (Former Employee) –  Charleston, ILJune 29, 2017
You are always monitored and never do anything between calls. So many rules for a call center. You have to wear a uniform even though no customers see you. The managers and supervisors are rude and talk to you ask if you are a child. Also you are penalize for absence or call in, no matter if it is an emergency or not. only three excused absences given.
Pros
possible 11.50 per hour
Cons
everything
temporary employment
Office Assistant/Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTJune 28, 2017
I started out happy with Spherion, but after my 2nd assignment there was never any more. I called weekly and they said they didn't have anything. I did not get any more tips or interviews after March 2016
Interesting
Promotion opportunities
Health insurance
Huge client Base
Good employee availability
Relaxed, mild-paced office with small staff and amenities
RECRUITING ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Goleta, CAJune 27, 2017
My experience working at Spherion wasgreat. Each day had its own variety and my boss and supervisors are very professional and a pleasure to work with
Pros
Small staff, kitchen access, holidays off
Cons
Sometimes very slow work pace
Awesome staff
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, FLJune 26, 2017
Great place to work the staff is awesome they put you where they need you belong they always place you in positions that you can do but if not they find other places
Forklift Operator
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Port Allen, LAJune 23, 2017
Loading and unloading trucks upon arrival. Being able to understand the barcode system to properly receive and ship products. Loading received information into computer system.
Typical temp agency.
Scanner/Mail Opener/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Charleston, ILJune 23, 2017
They are polite and well organized but they will do whatever Solix tells them to do whether it's ethical or not. A typical day at work was extremely stressful and fast-paced. There's very little opportunity for full time because someone has to quite, get fired, retire or die for a full time position to open up. They will work you to death and dispose of you when you've served your purpose. There is no work stability. No stable work hours and frequent lay-offs. If you're seriously looking for a job, this isn't for you. This is a temporary-until you find something better-job. Don't waste your life here. They won't appreciate it!
Pros
They never messed up my pay.
Cons
You're just another warm body to fill a position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spherion. Our community is ready to answer.