Spherion Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,738 reviews matching the search
Paid Weekly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 25, 2016
Got a paycheck weekly from doing the temp job that I was sent to do. I was sent to UPS to tracking packages for the customer that was calling to see where the package was and how long till the package was to their address.
Dont believe everything..
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, OHJuly 23, 2016
Typical work week is 10 hr days, 8 on Saturday unless the management wants to change it to 9hrs at last minute.. The full time Newman employees are rude and disrespectful to temporary Spherion employees, yet some of them forget where they had to start. A temporary person is put on multiple different jobs during the shift, which can get overwhelming. The number of parts wanted for production is rarely met. So kiss your weekends goodbye! In my opinion management for both places needs improvement (Spherion & Newman), and don't get your hopes up thinking you'll be hired in after 90 days! 6mnths! Or a year! Move on & find something better.
good temp
FORKLIFT OPERATOR/PRODUCTION (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJuly 23, 2016
not really the best place to stay they should have more safer working places,work with more safe working employees,have more training viedos
Pros
no pro
Cons
no con
Got me a job quickly
Production Clerk (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAJuly 20, 2016
The job I started as Production Clerk ended up a permanent position. I learned the production of cheese and sour cream and worked in a professional working environment. My co-workers were friendly and helpful. The hardest part was that I had resigned because of personal reasons. The most enjoyable was I felt confident on my job and was productive and efficient while working.
Pros
Coffee
Cons
Ammonia smell
good job offers
dog tech (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, LAJuly 19, 2016
Ive worked many different jobs at Spherion due to it being a temp agency. they also seem to look out for people that's in need of a job
temp agency
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Ashland, OHJuly 18, 2016
Not bad at find work for the employees. They bring your checks to work sights. Will send you home early or have you stay late all depends on the orders needing filled.
Productive and nice place to work
Operator (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAJuly 18, 2016
Spherion is great company to help you find a job. I learned to operate machines and to be reliable. Management is always nice and will put you in the best job position. Spherion employers don't ask for much, just be on time and work hard. the pay is what I enjoyed the most about the job.
job ethics
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, INJuly 17, 2016
I was trained on the job. I learned how to set up the machines and operate. The company helped me get jobs even though I did not have a lot of work experience.
Pros
good job placements
Cons
no healthcare insurance.
Temp to Hire Positions
Production / Manufacturing (Current Employee) –  Hazleton, PAJuly 14, 2016
Great place to work for when seeking full , or part time employment opportunities. With Temp to hire available for most jobs.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
n/a
Spherion
Accountant II (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIJuly 14, 2016
I get to work on a wide variety of accounting work, so I never get bored. They are flexible with your work schedule. The management is always happy to help and work with you.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Don't know how long the contract job is for.
work is work
Plant Manufacturing Laborer (Former Employee) –  West Monroe, LAJuly 14, 2016
it was nothing full term but it paid the bills. i had no benefits and did not know if i had a job day to day. It was not a horrible experience but it definitely could have been better.
receiptionist
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Orrville, OHJuly 13, 2016
I have learned that no matter how hard you work it doesn't mean you will get paid enough and you wont get hired on and that a open door policy doesn't mean open it means open for full timers and not temps.
Great Company to work for.
Print Supervisor / Lead (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIJuly 12, 2016
This company has never let me down. First job I got from them was great and when I was being let go by the company, Spherion stepped in and got me a job the very next day. I love the drive Spherion has in finding great jobs for their employees. Keep up the good work.
Pros
Great Jobs, good pay!
Cons
Insurance is not the greatest depending on which site you work at.
amazing workplace
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Champaign, ILJuly 6, 2016
My time working there was simply amazing. There was very flexible hours and a whole lot of room to move up. I only wish there was room in management when I was there since that was my only reason for leaving. I wanted to move up but there were no spots for me to take.
dont work here
Ford Lift Operator/Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, PAJuly 5, 2016
temp agency that does not care about employees. do not work here unless you want to work for minimum wage your whole life or want to be treated like garagbe.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Productive and easy going workplace.
Pack out Operator (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INJuly 4, 2016
Overall great experience with this company. I feel that this job helped me to gain a greater knowledge each day with every task that it entailed. I always pull the positive out of each experience I encounter.
Good for contract positions
PACT Representative (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDJuly 2, 2016
This is a company that is very good at giving you short term assignments for people in between a full-time job or looking to see what kind of job would fit them.
Pros
good communcation
Cons
temp to perm not a usual occurance
it is a temp job
Warehouse, Assembly, Batching (Former Employee) –  West Allis, WIJune 30, 2016
Spherion gave me many low paying assingnments, the figure people need work so take it or leave it, i needed work sp i took the assignments, no advancements just come to work geta check
Pros
it was a job
Cons
no advabncement no guarauntee on assignments
worked different jobs
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJune 29, 2016
sent to two different jobs one in a food warehouse and the second was a production company, the second company made auto parts for cars. the management was helpful and nice. worked with different ladies so it could be fun.
Pros
put together parts in trays
Cons
i was a temp worker
Great office personnel
Office Support (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJune 28, 2016
This is a temporary staffing agency. I have been with Spherion in several states and I always enjoyed working with them.
Pros
Work when you want to work
Cons
Work when there are jobs available