Spherion
1,446 reviews

Spherion Employee Reviews

excellent temp agency
Acct Mgr, Employ Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 13, 2015
wonderful agency! I grew by leaps and bounds under the training provided by this company.. It was a pleasure to be employed by Spherion
Enjoyed completing projects as a team
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLApril 11, 2015
Received and counted stock items, recorded data annually using computer. Packed and
unpacked items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses or storage yards. Verified
inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigated
discrepancies or adjusted errors. Stored items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses,
tool rooms, supply rooms or other areas.
dot comm area
Processing (Current Employee), Findlay, OHApril 11, 2015
Pros: Non that I can think of.
Cons: SHort breaks, no beneifits, limited hours given.
Alot of standing with very limited time for breaks. Not enough training for new hires. Management was okay but never around if you had any questions. Co--workers are good people. Not enough stimulation. Leaving to go home best part of the day. Not enough hours and no benefits this is not good if you are single person on your own.
Great Place
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Frederick , MDApril 9, 2015
Pros: Great Jobs
Good people and Great Company and I truly enjoy working for a great staffing company. I Think this is a good place for people to come for advancement into their careers.
They found me a job within IT, but it never went anywhere from there.
Information Technology/PC Tech (Former Employee), Sioux Falls, SDApril 9, 2015
Pros: Flexible Hours.
Cons: No benefits or vacations.
They found me a job within IT, but it never went anywhere from there. The company I worked for was great they cared a lot about us working for them. My coworkers were great and they showed us a lot about how the health care system worked. I enjoyed the flexible hours and was able to for the most part be my own manager for the time spent on upgrading their computers systems in the many different departments.
Escalation specialist for Sprint
Escalation Specialist (Former Employee), Nederland, TXApril 7, 2015
This location is no longer open. It was great to work there and there was plenty of overtime. This call center was open from 6am to 2am.
Awesome place to work for
Administration Assistant (Current Employee), Columbia, SCApril 7, 2015
I have been a member of the Spherion team since 2012 it is a awesome place to work for, good communication and they do their very best to find you work as an result.
Good employer
Quality Auditor (Former Employee), Ligonier, INApril 6, 2015
I would recommend giving them a call. Good work atmosphere. Professional onsite manager and questions answered promptly.
Well oiled machine.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Augusta, GAApril 3, 2015
Pros: Great pay as a temp even better directly with the company.
Cons: Traffic.
Worked for Electrolux Through the temp company Spherion Staffing. Typical day at Electrolux would consist of answering calls from customers regarding their product issues. Loved working.
Productive and Easy going at work
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKApril 1, 2015
Pros: Love my job
Cons: short breaks and no healthcare
A typical day for me is being the best I can be at work. not being the know it all or , being a push over either I'm me . I learn something new everyday ,how people are, how things etc. I look up to my management to show me the right and wrong ways to do things and show me leadership.
Facilities Support Team Lead
Administrative Analyst/PRTSpecialist/Graphics (Former Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCApril 1, 2015
 Interact with Spherion management as follows:
 Maintain and communicate changes in client contracts to all support personnel
 Coordinate and provide all technical skills training
 Analyze client expectations to ensure appropriate quantity and quality of service
 Assist in coordination of workspace for new employees
 Designate and coordinate permanent and temporary backup coverage of staff
 Schedule support personnel
 Parts Administration as follows:
 Ordering machine parts and ensuring signed confirmation of receipt of those parts.
 Receiving, storing and shipping used and new parts designated for the IBM recycling program
 Procuring emergency parts from outside vendors
 Reconciliation of Parts Expense Reports to identify and annotate discrepancies
Enjoyable
Customer Resolution Rep (Former Employee), Oakland, CAMarch 31, 2015
Educating consumers on their different types of loans.
I learned how the mortgage business runs.
management was awesome.
Co-workers were great.
the miscommunication between departments.
the work environment.
great staffing company
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Asheville, NCMarch 30, 2015
I work my first year at Nypro through Spherion staffing company. I have had no problems with these folks. I got hired at Nypro after one year after starting with the company
Great Job for Students
Data Entry Processor/ Clerical Technician Support (Current Employee), Madison, WisconsinMarch 29, 2015
Working as a student worker in college was great! I had a great boss that was more a mentor to me, and gave great professional advise! I'd recommend working here!
Spherion Review
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Aiken, SCMarch 27, 2015
Decent place to work. They offer benefits, and feed you alot. Very structured and management is understanding.The people you work with are great, but there really is no room for advancement
Great jobs in warehouse
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 26, 2015
this was a great temp agency for me. i like how they really put you to work in your feild. i have no complaints with this place
It was an office setting with my own cubicle.
Collections Analyst (Former Employee), Columbus, GAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: a set schedule and the co-workers.
Cons: no health care and dealing with irate customers.
I was on the phone taking inbound and outbound calls. The management was great and so were the co-workers. The hardest part of the job was the irate customers and the best part was being able to help the customers.
Will not use again.
Loss Draft Specialist (Former Employee), Florence, SCMarch 25, 2015
Through a temp service you have no job security at all and you take a decrease in pay. Some of the office personnel were very rude.
Fun, but stressful
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee), Worthington, OhioMarch 24, 2015
Spherion is a very challenging place to work, however if you can make it within this environment, then you can probably make it anywhere. irk hard pays off and there are some recruiters making a substantial amount.
Could be better
Tester (Current Employee), South Bend, INMarch 23, 2015
I'm not a fan of staffing agencies. I find the new attendance policies to be dismissive of the socioeconomic status of most of it's workforce.

About Spherion

Spherion® has distinguished itself as a go-to source for skilled talent and rewarding career opportunities. But, it’s – Read more

Spherion Salaries