Spherion
1,417 reviews

Spherion United States Employee Reviews

ok
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee), Fargo, NDMarch 15, 2015
I do not see them - I work for a company under them. Hard to tell about Spherion that way. I have a job thou not with the benefits I'd like
spherion's first impressions were their best.
Hazard Insurance Specialist (Former Employee), Florence, SCMarch 14, 2015
Pros: offer excellent benefits
I have just started working for Spherion in June of 2014. When you have good employers, you do not mind working hard for them. They treated me with respect.
Excellent place to work
ESCALATIONS SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Augusta, GAMarch 13, 2015
Pros: room for growth. customer service friendly
This was a place that prometed growth with the employees. Always gave incentives to promote attendance. The staff was very knowledgeable and courteous towards the employees.
Good Company to work for...
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXMarch 11, 2015
Good Company to work for, but the jobs are only temporary unless the job they assign you to decides to keep you. The pay is decent for whichever job they set you up with, but they're short jobs.
Room for advancement
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Yorktown Heights, NYMarch 11, 2015
Pros: flexable hours
Cons: no benefits
Always had high reviews. I am a team player. I had learned several databases. I enjoyed submitting travel expense accounts and purchase orders.
Really work for you
Administrative Staffing (Current Employee), S Burlington, VTMarch 11, 2015
Pros: helpful, friendly staff
Cons: sad to end most of my placements (which means they really did their job in pairing us)
I have had nothing but positive experiences working with Spherion: the staff is consistently on my side and trying to find me the best positions that fit my skills, disposition, and pay requirements.
While the jobs are temporary, I still feel secure in their hands.
Decent
Billing and Follow up Specialist (RCO) (Former Employee), Temple, TXMarch 10, 2015
Pros: variety of jobs
Cons: sometimes it not enough money
It is based out of Temple Texas.I like to try different jobs, the staff is friendly, they try to place you in jobs as soon as they open.
Opportunity to Learn
Office Assistant, (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 9, 2015
Pros: opportunity
Cons: length of assignments
This organization allowed me to learn an array of things by working a variety of position with different organizations. I've learned a lot about accounting, managing care, and recruitment.

They were awesome
productive
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INMarch 8, 2015
Pros: 30 minute lunch
Cons: 10 minute break
Working at general mills was okay, I got along well with some of the workers and the supervisors were okay. Some of them were rude. Management is okay I guess but 8 dollars an hour on your feet all day packing things, making boxes, cutting yourself, bleeding, isn't enough. there wasn't a hard part about the job is co workers weren't being rude! I enjoyed everyday working there but I got overwhelmed.
Good part time job
Warehouse Employee (Former Employee), Lithia Springs, GAMarch 4, 2015
I worked at different locations cause it was a staffing company, but majority of the jobs that I was sent to was physical labor. It was decent most of the time and whoever was management or I was working with at the various locations was pretty decent companies and or people.
fun, educational,supportive
Machine Operator, Data Entry, Inventory Control (Current Employee), Southfield, MIMarch 4, 2015
Pros: trips, food, people
Cons: closed down
I just loved this job the employees was the best and managements was great I hate the company closed because I would've still been with them
Awesome staff but a tedious yet extreme wear on the body
Production (Former Employee), Shelby OHMarch 4, 2015
Pros: team oriented, professional and flexibilty
Cons: long hours of standing, meet quota, poor job security and low pay for a lot of work
A typical day at Spherion will consist of any and everything to do with general labor. (unskilled work)

The biggest con about this job is job security, you have to make quota cause if you don't your chances of being out of a job is high.

The staff however is awesome very understanding also the people you work around, they actually help you. It's a big team work kind of organization.

Another con though, you stand the entire time working 4 hours into your shift you only get 15-20 mins of rest. All that standing will put serious wear on your body. Not sure if its worth looking into for just 9-9.15 an hour. Unless you are trying to make ends meet that is.
Payroll Processor (Former Employee), Richardson, TXMarch 3, 2015
Pros: positive attitude of staff
Cons: temporary agency without health benefits
I liked working for Spherion/Randstad USA. Good communication between Representatives and contract employees. Very friendly staff and very helpful.
Professionalism
Assembly Line Production Worker (Former Employee), Lorain, OHMarch 3, 2015
Pros: provided free products
Cons: could of offered health benefits
Worked to secure gainful employment close to my location. Also worked with my availability requirements since I'm a single parent.
Temporary Job that landed me a permanent job
Data Entry Processor (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 1, 2015
Pros: opportunity to meet new people every week
Cons: no job security
I worked doing data entry before being assigned as a temp. worker to the government lockbox services at US Bank. A typical day at work was arriving, going through security, being assigned a computer, and typing until work is finished or I was assigned to another task. The hardest part of my job was that it had a high turnover rate and my job was never secured. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people every week.
great place to work
General Laborer (Current Employee), Willard, OHFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: meeting new co workers and friends
Cons: short breaks
All the people I worked with was great. I got to learn a lot of new stuff. we did pallet builds for our customers. we packaged product in bags and boxes, we had great work place
Immediate Opportunites
Customer Service/E&E Representative (Former Employee), Port St. LucieFebruary 24, 2015
Spherion gets you out quickly as possible, I think that's the best part of the company. I do wish work wages were higher.
Management was good once you got in touch with someone.
Very disorganized
Recruiting Specialist (Current Employee), Riverdale, UTFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: pay was good
Cons: dysfunctional
No one knows what they are doing in that company. The owner is constantly out of the loop. The office manager is never to be found.
It's a great company that showcases "Work/Life" balance.
HR/Recruitment Supervisor (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALFebruary 20, 2015
It's a great company that showcases "Work/Life" balance.
Great place for personal growth. Develops lots of skills needed to grow into any HR department.

Compensations and benefits are just very poor.
productive and helpful Agency
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), East Lansing, MIFebruary 20, 2015
I love the work ethic and poise that it brings when you walk into the office. They are extremely helpful and Kind, and I love the jobs they found for me

About Spherion

Spherion® has distinguished itself as a go-to source for skilled talent and rewarding career opportunities. But, it’s – Read more

Spherion Salaries