Spherion Employee Reviews

Found 1,984 reviews matching the search
Fun faced and productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 30, 2017
Answer calls,mailing customers correspondence,update credit card info,update license plate no.help customers to clear their violations.add some funds into customers fastrak acct
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short lunch
Management is horrible
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDApril 29, 2017
Very horrible place to work for and the staff are Lazy Took my money and then told me, I owe them lol. And after I put in my hours I was pulled from my job for no reason then they didn't tell me the place I was working for let me go until the next day. Do not go to this staffing agency.
Pros
Cons
Worst place I ever worked for
n/a
Client Services Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CA 94612April 28, 2017
I couldn't continue my application with indeed without writing something in this box. I didn't want to write a review. This was forced solicitation and I do not appreciate it.
Not a typical day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orrville, OHApril 27, 2017
Great opportunities to be found working at Spherion. Management places you in the correct position and it is up to you to learn the particular job position. Stay alert and learn the procedures quickly. Definitely not a place to think you can hang on the internet or cell phone - you come to work to work!
Pros
Good placement for temp to hire positions
Cons
Permanent employers don't communicate effectively to placement staff
Productive and very fast past placed to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Byron, GAApril 27, 2017
I was treated with respect and courtesy and was not put in a place that made me uncomfortable. I enjoyed working there and would return. There was plenty of growth opportunities that were presented as well.
Pros
Ability to discuss your ideas
Cons
n/a
Zero Empathy from Recruiters
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDApril 27, 2017
Staffers/Recruiters very unfeeling, condescending and patronizing towards employees. Abrupt and rude when you have a concern. Not willing to work with you on any issues you may have at the assignment. Argumentative for no apparent reason. Very unsettling and disheartening experience, when you are giving it your all and doing your very best. Moved on.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Too many to list.
productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCApril 25, 2017
it was an amazing place to work, unfortunately my shift hours didnt work well. I would of had loved to stay if i were to have gotten a better job schedule.
Producttive day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charleston, ILApril 24, 2017
There is alot of seating, while working. you can gain a little bit of weight while working here. Management were very helpful. I really didnt like that we really could move around but other then that it was a great job.
Pros
great breaks
Cons
couldnt leave building on short breaks
customer service
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTApril 24, 2017
liked the fact that each call and situation was different. the different ways to help folks with they're issues and options that were avail to them at the time.
Pros
nice place
Cons
no public trans po
Good people to work with
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Decatur, ILApril 24, 2017
barely any contact needed to the staffing agency, they are good with corresponding and replying on inquiries. Very laid back and definitely not micromanaged which is enjoyable.
Fast days and slow days
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PAApril 24, 2017
while on assignment through Spherion at Kunzler Co & Inc. there were some days where the time would just disappear where as other days it would seem like the clock was ticking backwards. It all depended on which station you were assigned and the overall attitude of that production line.
Pros
excellent hourly pay rate
Cons
co-workers can be extremely rude
Face Paced and stressful
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Willard, OHApril 24, 2017
Most days i sneeze my lungs, I learned how to fix crates. Management was concerned for my health. The people were fun to work with. Hardest part of job was quote and the fast paced.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Fast paced, dusty
temp. job
Administrative and Service (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PAApril 23, 2017
Spherion was very good at finding me work fast. The only downfall is the pay is about minimum wage and the positions are only temporary. I left to pursue a career in the health field after graduation.
Pros
fair pay
Cons
temporary position
They are a good agency
Assisted manager (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDApril 23, 2017
They are a wonderful temporary or permanent agency. I would definitely encourage people to take a look at them for employment. They really do care about you.
job @ XPO
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 23, 2017
I worked third shift. management was not the greatest at job site. Use RF scanner the worst part was heavy lifting the items I enjoyed the pay and the bonus.
Pros
i enjoyed pay
Cons
heavy lifting
great agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAApril 21, 2017
Many employment opportunities, immediate job placement, great staff, very organized, temporary assignments with great possibility for permanent hire!!!
great staffing agency
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PAApril 20, 2017
This is a great agency to work for. They find well paying jobs and it feels more like they work for you than the company. I would recommend temping through spherion.
Not a great place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Waynesville, NCApril 20, 2017
This company said they would help to get me a full-time position with the company I worked for; however, the staff never followed through with the promise. They also lost the contract for temp services to another company.
Cons
Low Pay and Not Stable
Temporary Staffing work
Contracted Rep (Former Employee) –  Woodlands, TXApril 20, 2017
Work was great, training was offered. I didn't have much of a hassle since we worked for another company that hired temporary workers. The great plus was that they were to hire on some of those temporary workers. It was telecommunication, benefits and everything was great. The ideal time job from 9-5 and interested in investing in employees.
Pros
Pay is great depending on the job
Cons
Temporary
productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Nederland, TXApril 20, 2017
It was always a busy day. The work was easy but sometimes irate customers made the job a bit stressful. There were times when co-workers would cry because of a rude customer and you had to deal with a lot of racist.
Pros
my supervisor great to work for and she always had our backs
Cons
it was hard to get time off even for medical reasons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spherion. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval