Spherion Employee Reviews

Found 2,092 reviews matching the search
Excellent job placements
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJuly 2, 2017
Been working through them off and on since 2007. Anytime I needed right quick employment to get me back on feet they were the ones to call! The staff here in Baton Rouge are wonderful. Friendly willing to help workers in anyway possible.
Pros
Good jobs, wonderful staff, quick and promp job placements weekly pay
Cons
Doesnt pay that much
very good place to go through
Mig Welder (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, OHJune 30, 2017
When I needed help finding a job they helped the pay was lower then the next job so I moved on they would work with my times I needed off for medical
Pros
over time and coul work as much as we wanted
Cons
if company dont like you you cant work there again
Poor Management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXJune 30, 2017
Spherion is a temp agency if you are looking for stability and longevity I wouldn't work for them. All they care about is quantity not quality if they know your experience for something better they wouldn't place you in that position for you to have better.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Poor management
very stressful
Insurance agent (Former Employee) –  Charleston, ILJune 29, 2017
You are always monitored and never do anything between calls. So many rules for a call center. You have to wear a uniform even though no customers see you. The managers and supervisors are rude and talk to you ask if you are a child. Also you are penalize for absence or call in, no matter if it is an emergency or not. only three excused absences given.
Pros
possible 11.50 per hour
Cons
everything
temporary employment
Office Assistant/Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTJune 28, 2017
I started out happy with Spherion, but after my 2nd assignment there was never any more. I called weekly and they said they didn't have anything. I did not get any more tips or interviews after March 2016
Interesting
Promotion opportunities
Health insurance
Huge client Base
Good employee availability
Relaxed, mild-paced office with small staff and amenities
RECRUITING ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Goleta, CAJune 27, 2017
My experience working at Spherion wasgreat. Each day had its own variety and my boss and supervisors are very professional and a pleasure to work with
Pros
Small staff, kitchen access, holidays off
Cons
Sometimes very slow work pace
Awesome staff
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, FLJune 26, 2017
Great place to work the staff is awesome they put you where they need you belong they always place you in positions that you can do but if not they find other places
Forklift Operator
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Port Allen, LAJune 23, 2017
Loading and unloading trucks upon arrival. Being able to understand the barcode system to properly receive and ship products. Loading received information into computer system.
Typical temp agency.
Scanner/Mail Opener/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Charleston, ILJune 23, 2017
They are polite and well organized but they will do whatever Solix tells them to do whether it's ethical or not. A typical day at work was extremely stressful and fast-paced. There's very little opportunity for full time because someone has to quite, get fired, retire or die for a full time position to open up. They will work you to death and dispose of you when you've served your purpose. There is no work stability. No stable work hours and frequent lay-offs. If you're seriously looking for a job, this isn't for you. This is a temporary-until you find something better-job. Don't waste your life here. They won't appreciate it!
Pros
They never messed up my pay.
Cons
You're just another warm body to fill a position.
Overall
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 22, 2017
Have not got a call them these guys, there not doing a harder job to find work for reliable, hardworking ppl. I don't get notices for job or anything..
Pros
Few great workers
Cons
Bad communications
Very disappointed in the treatment of this hard-working loyal and dependable individual. I avoid this place at all costs
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Billings MontanaJune 22, 2017
I was treated very poorly by this company. I am a hard worker and gave my all to this job and when I was hurt on the job they turned their backs on me and told me to leave. Stay away from Spherion Staffing in Billings Montana bad people bad jobs overall unpleasant experience.
Pros
They paid me on time usually
Cons
No concern for employees well-being
Best staffing company I have ever worked for.
Beall's Financial and Sarasota Clerk of Courts (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJune 22, 2017
I worked at several businesses through Spherion Staffing. Some assignments were less than a week. Some assignments lasted several months. I was able to find my current employment through Spherion and now that this job is ending, I plan to go back to Spherion for assistance finding new employment.
Pros
Fair pay for assignments
Cons
Assignments were not always completely accurate as described.
great company towork for
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCJune 21, 2017
great company to work for and yes I would recommend them for anyone that might be looking for a job or a change because these people have been great to me and my daughters.
Great place to work. Working with people of divirse backgrouds
CALL CENTER SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJune 21, 2017
Work day would include overseeing the process of making sure that all staff is in the right place and ready to go. Building team work among the staff. Insuring that all management personal is advised of any changes in staffing. Handling difficult clients and staff members that may feel under pressure from daily stressors. Working with members and staff of the American Red Cross is and was the most enjoyable part of this job. In addition, helping families in need of housing, food and cash assistance has a huge joy.!!
Great workplace
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 20, 2017
Spherion Agency is a great company to assist you in finding a job. The employees were very professional and helpful. I have had nothing but great experiences with this company.
Needs work
BILLING TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXJune 20, 2017
Staff seems to be looking down on you instead of trying to advance you and give you good opportunites that fit your life. Need to work on being more down to earth and fit everyone's needs.
Quick to find job opportunities
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDJune 20, 2017
They were quick to find temporary positions that paid well, matched my interests, and were not short assignments. The employees were nice to work with.
Pros
good paying assignments
Cons
hard to find temp to perm position
franchise
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 19, 2017
i worked for a franchise of Spherion, i liked the training courses they provided, and i encouraged the temp-staff to take them to be more marketable. finished
Previous Work Experience
LAB TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 18, 2017
Spherion quickly connected me with an employer so I could begin working immediately. Always willing to impove my conditions if there were an issue. It was an overall enjoyable experience and the best I have had so far. Hope I will be able to find another like it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spherion. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval