Spherion
1,361 reviews

Spherion Employer Reviews

Temp Job
Temporary Processing Agent (Current Employee), West Springfield, MANovember 12, 2014
Depending on the job your doing for the company it all varies but i wouldn't recommend for anyone.
Great Experience
Corelogic Analyst (Former Employee), Glen Allen, VANovember 12, 2014
Cons: now always busy
Great Learning Experience, great co-workers, very helpful.
enjoyable
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJNovember 12, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
• Serviced existing customers, obtain orders, and establish new opportunities by planning and organizing daily work schedule
• Reconciling invoices pertaining to bank loans and managed pricing discrepancies
• Distributed information to sub-contractors about scheduled work assignments
Nice place to work
Operator (Current Employee), Saint Marys, PANovember 12, 2014
I enjoyed working there. only bad thing was the gossiping. I like the work.
Productive and fun working location. A lot of jobs duties to be performed and completed daily.
CLERK (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 11, 2014
Pros: nice lunch time
Cons: self motivation
A typical day would be very busy and stressful depending on your job duty. Many steps are taking in processing accounts and completing them. A lot to learn for as clerical duties but interesting and not boring if you enjoy working along or with a team. A lot of security measure is required.
provide business employment i enjoyed
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Lincoln, NENovember 10, 2014
Pros: liked job
Cons: temporary work
only temporary work enjoyed working as data entry worker enjoyed co workers and supervisors
productive get work done
temp (Former Employee), hagerstown, mdNovember 9, 2014
Pros: daily paid, good work atmosphere
Cons: short breaks, some log term jobs
go to labor ready
get ticket
go to work
go back to labor ready
get paid
it a cool temt place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Taunton, MANovember 8, 2014
Pros: free stuff
Cons: short breaks
this company puts you to work fast.....
they just need have a more open verity of jobs...
It was an amazing organization to work for
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 7, 2014
Pros: i learned a lot of different fields
I started with the company in 1996 as a Payroll Specialist, then proceeded to take on the position as Billing Specialst. My final position with the organization was as a Customer Service Help Specialist.
Job was fun.
CSR (Former Employee), Waco, TXNovember 7, 2014
Need to have more ready jobs available. Learned a lot in the short time I was there.
Variety of Experience but Poor Correspondence
Spherion Staffing Employee (Current Employee), Ormond Beach, FLNovember 5, 2014
Pros: variety of experience, flexible hours, direct deposit pay, and easy training.
Cons: poor correspondence, no medical benefits unless you sign up immediately upon hire because they wont tell you, and inconsistent job placements with gaps in pay periods.
Working with a Staffing agency is interesting as you can gain a variety of experience at different job assignments, however the company lacks correspondence with me in many ways. I was never told about how/when to sign up for Benefits and/or Open Enrollment for Medical Benefits and was told I could still apply but never received approval or denial of benefits and had to call the insurance directly only to find out I missed the Open Enrollment window with no future Open Enrollment dates available. I first started at Daytona Beach City Island Courthouse in the Family Law Clerk of Court where I was a file clerk for only one Month. The turn around for my next assignment was only 2 days, then I was placed at Halifax Health Care in Daytona Beach as a Billing Clerk and Legal Specialists. I was assigned at Halifax for nearly a year, then it ended in early October. I was given yet another assignment for Florida Health Care Plans in Holly Hill, FL as an Enrollment Specialist but I was only there for 2 weeks and now I am no longer assigned anywhere...and no prospects are coming in from Spherion at all. Although getting a variety of experience working as a Temp at different jobs is exciting and beneficial, I do prefer to be in one stable place of employment and unfortunately Spherion is not very good at corresponding with me like they were the first few months of employment. I typically work 1st shifts, and prefer to because of my family and working with Spherion has been beneficial as far as flexibility with my personal life.
Friendly staff
Shipper (Former Employee), Leesburg, FLNovember 4, 2014
Friendly staff that will help you get a job. They will take care of your employment needs.
productive and fun at times, very competitive
Sales representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 2, 2014
Pros: commission checks
Cons: no healthcare
I had to hit quota every month. The hardest part was when they always changed our quotas and we had to get the customers to renew 20 contracts every month.
Overall its ok
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Bismarck, NDNovember 2, 2014
Pros: decent people supervisor
Cons: not a good pay, and no benefits
The pay was not where I was, should have been.
Typical day involved me coming in, checking in and contacting my sir maintenance technician.
Job Responsibilities
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 30, 2014
Coordinate and prepare meetings, conferences and related events, typing, answering phones, and preparing correspondences. Prepare agendas , open, sort and distributed incoming correspondence containing routine inquiries. Make travel arrangements for executives. Order supplies, schedule and confirm appointments,
The most enjoyable part of this job was the working environment. Everyone worked together as a team and enjoyed their individual jobs. The managers also valued your opinions as an employee and you didn't feel like you were being micromanaged.
on call
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Port ST. LucieOctober 29, 2014
Pros: different work sites
Cons: temporary
This was a as needed basis job. A lot of times it was a one or two week gig. Really no benefits.
Great Company
Claims Customer Service (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 29, 2014
The temporary agency did a great job with the transition from beginning to end with helping me find employment.
Great place to work!
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 29, 2014
I enjoyed what I learned while worjing for this company. It gave me an insight as to what the medical industry was about.
money was good but their was no job security
Temp Service (Former Employee), Warner Robins, GAOctober 29, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: no job security
I was able to work with a lot of heavy duty equipment. Was able to learn how to work a cnc and Armada.
I learned allot
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIOctober 28, 2014
Pros: job placement
Cons: pay
I have to say I had a wonderful work Experience with them. They were great about keeping you working. They actually found me the Job with HPU and it was an amazing fit.

About Spherion

Spherion® has distinguished itself as a go-to source for skilled talent and rewarding career opportunities. But, it’s – Read more

Spherion Photos