Spherion Employee Reviews

Found 2,095 reviews matching the search
Quick to find job opportunities
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDJune 20, 2017
They were quick to find temporary positions that paid well, matched my interests, and were not short assignments. The employees were nice to work with.
Pros
good paying assignments
Cons
hard to find temp to perm position
franchise
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 19, 2017
i worked for a franchise of Spherion, i liked the training courses they provided, and i encouraged the temp-staff to take them to be more marketable. finished
Previous Work Experience
LAB TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 18, 2017
Spherion quickly connected me with an employer so I could begin working immediately. Always willing to impove my conditions if there were an issue. It was an overall enjoyable experience and the best I have had so far. Hope I will be able to find another like it.
Exciting and challenging
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 17, 2017
The company that I worked at through Spherion was a great place to work very professional and chanllenging but also fun. Loved the employees there. Everyone was pleasent and eager to help.
was injured on the job
Forklift Driver/Logistics (Former Employee) –  Plastic Omnium, Anderson S.C.June 16, 2017
Spherion gets a poor rating because of the way they treated me after a work related injury. The doctors put me on light duty so I worked at the office in Greenville. As soon as I was released they let me go.
Pros
good pay...not a whole lot of overtime
Cons
poor management...lousy health benefits
Awesome Workplace
Benefits, Human Resources Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILJune 16, 2017
Great Place to work. Fun staff and coworkers. I enjoyed helping people sign up for insurance and making sure thy had the right knowledge of the best insurance for them.
Lots of opportunity
Machine Operator/Selector (Former Employee) –  North Dartmouth, MAJune 15, 2017
Plenty of assignments. Lots of chances to try new jobs. Wide variety of choices. No job security however. The representatives were courteous and helpful.
Pros
lots of jobs
Cons
short assignments
Temporary position with Blue Shield of CA
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJune 12, 2017
I worked at their Medicare provider call center. I learned more about patient conditions and what insurance they qualified for. The providers called our line to ask if the patient at their facility qualified for insurance coverage.
Pros
I learned more about patient conditions which qualified them for insurance.
Cons
It was only a temporary position.
This was the worst temporary company I have ever worked with
US Bank ID Shield Rep (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJune 12, 2017
I have never had such a terrible experience. I guess I should haves expected such the assignment was only for a week. I was excited and confused all at the same time. but after that, I could not get any confirmation of the work that had been done.
Pros
the paycheck for a week
Cons
no record even with he IRS
employment
Labor Contractor (Current Employee) –  Leesburg, FLJune 12, 2017
awesome fun challenging diverse environment. management team unique. this company provides a variety of job opportunities that some time lead to actual job placement.
Great company
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJune 10, 2017
This company has always been there when i needed a job they have set me up with great jobs where i made good money and i was able to do the task asked of me and complete the task love this company
Pros
Great money
Cons
temporary employment
great company
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJune 8, 2017
Their a great company to work for, when it comes to learning new skill in the work place. Enjoy my time be a employee of there's, it was fun to work with the saff
Excellent Recruiting Agency
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJune 8, 2017
I had the opportunity to work for this temp agency and I have to say that they are Excellent!!! I went in for an Open House and came out with a job offer the same day. Started working as a part time Receptionist and eventually got promoted and hired on full time. The Owners, Recruiters and Staff Members are very friendly and professional, always going the extra mile to make everyone feel happy.
Temporary Employment Agency
Administrative Assistant, Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 7, 2017
This company places administrative workers in temporary or temp to perm positions. I do not work directly for Spherion, but at the companies where the place me.
nice workplace
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJune 7, 2017
I did not like the idea of getting a 20% pay cut from $10.00 hour to $8.50 hourly. Upper management did not get this pay cut because they did not want to lose their homes/cars/boats
Ok
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAJune 6, 2017
Spherion was very nice to me.
The pay is low sometimes depending on where they put you.
You have to call to keep getting on job list
They will find you work
They do not pay orientation like other staffing agencies do
great
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJune 6, 2017
I have gone through this temp agency and have always been able to find work in no time. Great job coaches and assistance with job seeking. Recommended
Professional and Quick
Receptionst (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJune 6, 2017
Spherion staff are friendly and professional. They are very efficient and quick to get you started with your job options. I would recommend this agency to anyone seeking for a job quickly but within their skills and abilities.

I have no issues with Spherion. They have catered to my needs. Once one assignment is done, I have another one lined up. All the companies they have exposed me to have been right up my ally.

As a professional and individual you have to be quick on your toes to adapt to changes in your schedule. This is not a problem for me. You have to be available to any job that may open up. IF I was seeking a new career I would definitely come to Spherion because you are able to start as a temp and before you know it they may offer you the job on a permanent basis.

If you don't like a job or the environment seems not appealing to you, Spherion will make sure you are happy by placing you at another job that is available.

As long as you are clear in communicating your needs, travel requirements, transportation issues, etc...they will comply with your requests.
Pros
Keep you busy
Cons
Some jobs may be boring but you are getting paid
Productive and safe environment.
Contractor/Laborer (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCJune 4, 2017
Always willing to help you feel comfort and advise on how you can be successful in the work environment. Spherion has a program where being a temp matters, you will still have benefits as if you were a permanent employee.
Pros
Benefits!
Cons
Following up on the job assignment.
fun place
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXJune 2, 2017
nice place to work. great pay. and loved my hours and the people that worked with. hard working place but laid back environment. good place to work if you like helping people.
Pros
fun place
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spherion. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval