SPI CRM Employee Reviews

Nice place to work.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIOctober 24, 2017
I would still be working this position if I didn't relocate to the Milwaukee area. This position provides great training and commissions on closed sales.
The worst job I’ve ever had
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  WisconsinOctober 8, 2017
If you like being treated like garbage this job is for you! Favoritism is a huge part so if you want to advance make sure your are liked by superiors. Ridiculous expectations and the over all difficulty kept rising. Does not care about the employees only money. Wouldn’t recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
I wasn’t liked so I wouldn’t know
productive
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 4, 2017
Productive workplace. Employees are provided with excellent training and having team buildings every now and then. Supervisors were friendly and professionals in dealing with employees and client alike.
Pros
free meal during calamities like typhoon
Cons
short break and healthcare
Co workers are fun to work with
Technical Support OJT (Former Employee) –  OrtigasJuly 27, 2017
Resolve issues related to Windows, network connectivity as well as problems associated with software and hardware errors

Install software and hardware peripherals and devices, update software and drivers as needed.

Excellent communication and diagnostic skills, consistently solve problems reputation for productivity, complex problem resolution and professionalism.

Perform daily back-ups of local servers and data recovery

Setup configuration AVAYA voip phones.
Was a waste of time working here.
Chat Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJuly 25, 2017
Management plays favorites with the people who perform and get the numbers they're looking for. If you don't perform, they don't talk to you. They lie to get you to take the job and then you find out what they're really about. I was very disappointed and left a good paying job to work here (didn't like the job I had). Worked here for five months; they didn't like me so they found a reason to get rid of me. They don't care that you have kids, car payments, bills, etc to pay for and screw you over. This would be a last resort if you're absolutely DESPERATE for a job.
Pros
You make money, shift choice is pretty flexible.
Cons
Bad management, horribly ran company, mistreatment, ignored if you don't get the numbers they want.
The salary is the only thing that is bad
SR. SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesFebruary 28, 2017
The environment is very good and they just lack in researching the salary of IT people on the market and give them competitive pay so the guys will be motivated to not transfer company.
lots of freebies to motivate employees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  philippinesAugust 14, 2012
would usually receive calls regarding customer service and technical issues. I learned navigational skills. Management was lenient, thus, was able to exercise a lot of skills and potentials. Co-workers were a breath of fresh air since they are young and dynamic. The hardest part was dealing with irate customers who wouldn't hung up until they are exhausted. This affects goal of shortening calls. The most enjoyable was dealing with pleasant customers and being able to resolve their issues. Being able to help is one big personal satisfaction.
Pros
freebies
Cons
low compensation