Spin Master Employee Reviews

Fun, entrepreneurial and focused on innovation
Senior Director of Marketing (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAApril 18, 2017
Spin Master brings a great combination of entrepreneurial spirit and stable growth, with a combination of exciting new businesses and more established brands. While there can be fewer resources than at larger companies like Hasbro or Mattel, there's also less bureaucracy and more opportunity to make meaningful decisions. The culture is positive and exciting, and the people are great collaborators.
Pros
Company culture, innovation, speed to market
Cons
Licensor relations aren't as strong as competitors
Efficient and fun working environment with an entrepreneur spirit.
Project Designer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 5, 2013
Spin Master really allowed me to grow as a leader and designer. They put me in charge of several key brands that were slated to increase the company's bottom line and become staples in the toy industry. I started out in the company being my own manager, jumping from group to group wherever they needed my expertise. I quickly got picked to join the entertainment team to produce new and interesting franchises for young boys entertainment. Having experience in creating hit television show content, characters, vehicles and stories, I was allowed to run wild with creativity and passion. I would recommend having a few years of design experience at a larger company before working at Spin Master, due to the loose structure and fast paced environment. Once they believe in you, there is so stopping you at Spin Master. I highly recommend working there!
Pros
Great pay, great people, amazing projects!
Cons
Loose corporate structure, fast paced.
Fun place to work, great people
Executive Assistant/Quality Assurance Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 20, 2013
This a great place to work. Great people & products. I have been lucky to be given the opportunity to learn more than just Admin duties. For instance, SAP for PO generations & billing. I enjoy working for this company and assisting people to be as successful as we, as a company, possibly can.
Innovative Toy Company
Brand Manager Intern (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 10, 2012
- Can be a little disorganized and chaotic
- Great place to learn about innovation
- Short staffed, so you may work long hours
Pros
able to bring kids to work occasionally on fridays
Cons
high risk for toys

Want to know more about Spin Master?

Ask a question