Spine and Sport, a locally owned private Physical Therapy facility is looking to add a Front Desk Receptionist. We offer a professional, rewarding, and friendly environment. We are looking for someone with an upbeat personality, who is organized and passionate about helping others. If the medical world interests you and you have a flexible schedule to be able to work part time hours, apply today!
MUST have previous experience as a medical receptionist, doctors clinic or PT clinic- Starting pay $9.00 with performance bonuses.
- Learn to be "Director of First Impressions"
- Greet patients as they enter
- Make appointment reminder phone calls, schedule appointments
- Keep high communication with patients
- Collect patient insurance information and insurance verification, authorization visits
- Maintain accurate patient record and business logs
- Collect payments for services or products
- Fax correspondence to referring physicians and make follow up phone calls
- Enter all new patient information into the computer based program for scheduling
- Create patient folders and charts
- Answer phones and route calls to the appropriate person
- Assist the owner in ensuring that all patients and referring physicians well taken care of.
- Learn to assist therapy staff as a physical therapy tech occasionally when needed (will provide training in this area)