Spine Team Texas Employee Reviews

Not somewhere I would return
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Southlake, TXJune 23, 2015
Pros: Doctors/clinic staff are a great team
Cons: No advancement, no good benefits compared to other places, raises are not a guarantee, don't trust the management staff
Things had been going south. Raises were not great, management nit picked at everything. Over the top rules. Their excuse for everything is"its not in the budget".... so I decided to look for something else put my notice in. Come Monday I go to work nothing was said, at lunch they pull me aside just to tell me I could go home they no longer need me. I was not allowed to say bye to anyone and was escorted out like I was a ceiminal. I couldn't believe they way they treat me. After a couple of years of working for them trying to be a good employee!!!
X-Ray Tech
X-ray tech (Former Employee), Southlake, TXJune 3, 2015
Pros: Good work place good pay
Cons: Heavy lifting
I was an X-Ray tech for surgeons at a clinic in Southlake TX. This was an awesome job and they were great! I operated an x-ray machine in the OR. But I also help lift the patients after the procedures and it was just too much for my back.
Perfect for flexibility and stability.
Physical Therapy Aide (Current Employee), Rockwall, TXMarch 10, 2015
Pros: reps bring free food a lot! good hours and great coworkers.
Cons: no room for advancement, management can be iffy.
Working in m department was probably a different experience than other departments. It's great helping people and learning a lot about the spine. My side of the clinic was fairly well oiled and we had each others back, no pun intended. Everybody helped everybody and for a family person this is an awesome place to work. Sometimes in healthcare people get burned out and don't give the patients the attention they need. I felt this was happening with some coworkers. Hardest part of the job is working with 3-4 people at a time, but its nice when its that busy.
Great coworkers, but management switched out frequently.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Southlake TexasJanuary 12, 2015
I love being able to help patients feel better and on the right path for their progress. I learned about spine and neck surgeries as well as trigger point injections and ultrasound injections. I believe the hardest part of my job is seeing the pain that our patients endure.
rewarding place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Southlake, TXJuly 2, 2014
Pros: inservices, cpr certification, insurance, physicians and p.a's
Cons: no lunch breaks at times due to the high patient volume
While employed here I found it to be a rewarding experience. The physicians and physician assistants were very informative and helpful. I learned a lot about the spine as well as procedures such as epidural steroid injections. I enjoyed working as a team- we would help each other out as needed. There was a large amount of work added as the volume of patients increased causing lunchtimes to be sacrificed at times, which was probably the most difficult part of working there. However the outcome of the patients who come in , in pain are worth those sacrifices. In fact, I would still be employed at the company if it weren't for my relocation.
Way too many under qualified managers
Clinical Research Coordinator (Current Employee), Southlake, TexasJune 10, 2014
Cons: under qualified management team
Far too many under qualified managers. Very little in house promotion, and the company is way too concerned about the bottom line. Needs more focus on the patients and the staff
N/a
Assist physicians and nursing staff (Current Employee), Southlake, TxJune 3, 2014
No set schedule, income hasn't increased, workload overflowing
Friendly structured environment . Patient care is top priority.
Medical Coder/Biller (Former Employee), Southlake, TXMay 13, 2013
Input medical billing charges in a timely manner
Friendly co-workers
They invested in your training
excellent company to work for
current employee (Current Employee), Southlake, TXFebruary 24, 2013
Pros: hours, pay, work environment, management
This company is a great company to work for. There is a team spirit in every department, and all departments work well together. As long as you are a hard worker and do your job, you will be very happy at Spine Team Texas. After all, isn't that what we are all hired for anyways? Could not be happier at this company!
Think very carefully about accepting position.
Employee (Current Employee), OfficeFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: currently little
Cons: see above
Why open positions: Large amount of long term staff leaving ( or are activitly looking for new employment) due to management. People who loved it here. Would stay if that manager left.
Pay: Questionable.
Benefits: Used to be great but everywhere is getting hit.
Advancement: NONE!
Values: On a decline! Cannot trust manager/management.
Structured, Busy, Fun
Procedure Scheduler (Former Employee), Southlake, TXOctober 10, 2012
Pros: benefits, people, ethics
Cons: hours
There was a lot of work at Spine Team, but there was never a dull moment. The patients were wonderful and the staff was amazing, a great ecclectic group of people who looked out for each other and did whatever it took to get the job done. A great team spirit filled each and every day! An awesome place to work!
This company was a great place for learning.
Externship (Former Employee), Grapevine, TXSeptember 13, 2012
I spent time in every department and learned a lot. I spent the most amount of time in AR.
Terrific with patients it's I e inner staff one on one
medical assistant (Current Employee), Southlake, TXJuly 13, 2012
Pros: great with patients
Cons: treats their ma's poorly.
When it comes to patient care they rate at the top. However, when it comes to taking care of there own its half a star. They are fraudulent . The office manager her nickname (which shocked me) pit bull dog and it fits.