Spine Team Texas Employee Reviews in United States

Awful awful management
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXAugust 22, 2016
When i began working for this company it was ok... Shortly after management changes and so began the revolving door. Management is highly unprofessional, very snooty, and does not care about the well being of their employees but just the intake of money. There is a huge difference of a boss and a leader and unfortunately there are no leaders at this company. The only good thing about working for this company was the amazing staff and Drs. That is what kept me there for as long as i was. All work meetings are "chew out" meetings and they show little appreciation or praise for all the work the whole team puts in. Its very sad because it could be an amazing company but i dont see that happening. It was a fresh breath of relief to leave that place. You barely get raises and when you do they are a joke-.15 cents... Ha spare me. I was given a promotion and made the amount i then later received for my starting pay at my next job. Think very hard before tangling yourself up in this mess of a company!
Pros
Amazing Drs
Cons
Sometimes no lunch breaks, terrible management, low pay, gossip, no praise for hard work
Not somewhere I would return
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXJune 23, 2015
Things had been going south. Raises were not great, management nit picked at everything. Over the top rules. Their excuse for everything is"its not in the budget".... so I decided to look for something else put my notice in. Come Monday I go to work nothing was said, at lunch they pull me aside just to tell me I could go home they no longer need me. I was not allowed to say bye to anyone and was escorted out like I was a ceiminal. I couldn't believe they way they treat me. After a couple of years of working for them trying to be a good employee!!!
Pros
Doctors/clinic staff are a great team
Cons
No advancement, no good benefits compared to other places, raises are not a guarantee, don't trust the management staff
Financial Councilors Grapevine, TX
Financial Counselor (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXJuly 7, 2015
This is not a kind of job that cares about lifestyle balance.You will be micro manage on a day to day bases. The health care benefit are only good if you are young and single. The locations isn't clear.
Pros
Monthly bonus
Cons
Poor management, benefits
X-Ray Tech
X-ray tech (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXJune 3, 2015
I was an X-Ray tech for surgeons at a clinic in Southlake TX. This was an awesome job and they were great! I operated an x-ray machine in the OR. But I also help lift the patients after the procedures and it was just too much for my back.
Pros
Good work place good pay
Cons
Heavy lifting
Great coworkers, but management switched out frequently.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Southlake TexasJanuary 12, 2015
I love being able to help patients feel better and on the right path for their progress. I learned about spine and neck surgeries as well as trigger point injections and ultrasound injections. I believe the hardest part of my job is seeing the pain that our patients endure.
rewarding place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXJuly 2, 2014
While employed here I found it to be a rewarding experience. The physicians and physician assistants were very informative and helpful. I learned a lot about the spine as well as procedures such as epidural steroid injections. I enjoyed working as a team- we would help each other out as needed. There was a large amount of work added as the volume of patients increased causing lunchtimes to be sacrificed at times, which was probably the most difficult part of working there. However the outcome of the patients who come in , in pain are worth those sacrifices. In fact, I would still be employed at the company if it weren't for my relocation.
Pros
inservices, cpr certification, insurance, physicians and p.a's
Cons
no lunch breaks at times due to the high patient volume
Think very carefully about accepting position.
Employee (Current Employee) –  OfficeFebruary 20, 2013
Why open positions: Large amount of long term staff leaving ( or are activitly looking for new employment) due to management. People who loved it here. Would stay if that manager left.
Pay: Questionable.
Benefits: Used to be great but everywhere is getting hit.
Advancement: NONE!
Values: On a decline! Cannot trust manager/management.
Pros
currently little
Cons
see above
excellent company to work for
current employee (Current Employee) –  Southlake, TXFebruary 24, 2013
This company is a great company to work for. There is a team spirit in every department, and all departments work well together. As long as you are a hard worker and do your job, you will be very happy at Spine Team Texas. After all, isn't that what we are all hired for anyways? Could not be happier at this company!
Pros
hours, pay, work environment, management
Structured, Busy, Fun
Procedure Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXOctober 10, 2012
There was a lot of work at Spine Team, but there was never a dull moment. The patients were wonderful and the staff was amazing, a great ecclectic group of people who looked out for each other and did whatever it took to get the job done. A great team spirit filled each and every day! An awesome place to work!
Pros
benefits, people, ethics
Cons
hours
Terrific with patients it's I e inner staff one on one
medical assistant (Current Employee) –  Southlake, TXJuly 13, 2012
When it comes to patient care they rate at the top. However, when it comes to taking care of there own its half a star. They are fraudulent . The office manager her nickname (which shocked me) pit bull dog and it fits.
Pros
great with patients
Cons
treats their ma's poorly.
Way too many under qualified managers
Clinical Research Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Southlake, TexasJune 10, 2014
Far too many under qualified managers. Very little in house promotion, and the company is way too concerned about the bottom line. Needs more focus on the patients and the staff
Cons
under qualified management team
Friendly structured environment . Patient care is top priority.
Medical Coder/Biller (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXMay 13, 2013
Input medical billing charges in a timely manner
Friendly co-workers
They invested in your training
This company was a great place for learning.
Externship (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXSeptember 13, 2012
I spent time in every department and learned a lot. I spent the most amount of time in AR.
N/a
Assist physicians and nursing staff (Current Employee) –  Southlake, TxJune 3, 2014
No set schedule, income hasn't increased, workload overflowing

2.5