Spinx Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Okay job bad pay
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Taylors, SCSeptember 24, 2017
The job itself wasn't bad to me! I like fast paced jobs but the pay sucked! I left there making 10.50 as a shift supervisor. Which isn't enough to for the job! I enjoyed the regular customers they make the place wonderful but the rude ones those I loved the most. They are always right 😀
Pros
Customers
Cons
Pay
Amazing job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCSeptember 19, 2017
I loved my job at Spinx. My manager worked with my school schedule and would adjust my shifts to each semester, he even allowed me to bring my homework to work as long as the job got done.
cool. laidback easy job.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 18, 2017
Spinx was my longest job while i intended high school. it was very easy to balance school and work because the hours were so flexible. everyone was nice and helpful to all new people i really love spinx
Pros
everything there was a pro
Cons
n/a
Productive and fun
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 5, 2017
Fast Pace need to know what you doing you're dealing with a lot of customers a lot of different personalities seems to know how to deal with that then with lot of money being alert stay clean.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
No cons
Fun workplace sometimes stressful when busy
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 25, 2017
It is a fun experience can be stressful at times because of customers. Spinx is a very good job for someone who has a talkative happy spirits such as myself
Pros
Has some good benefits
Cons
No break
Loved my job with spinx
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Taylors, SCAugust 23, 2017
I absolutely loved working for this company great pay and benefits great management they really do value there team members just an awesome group of people
Good place to work especially while in school. They offer tuition reimbursement after working a 90 day period.
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 21, 2017
A good place to work but could work alone up to a whole eight hourshift. I enjoyed most customers but could be uncomfortable at times because of the location I worked at. Management were helpful and worked around my school schedule and allowed me to request time off if need be.
Pros
Free fountain drinks
Cons
No breaks, worked alone
Good Company
Division Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 7, 2017
Good company to work for when I was there. Family environment at the time, could not say it is now. Upper Management was good. The 24/7 environment is tough but rewarding
Not very friendly
Core/Assistant Deli Manager (Former Employee) –  Piedmont, SCJuly 22, 2017
This place of employment was quite stressful. I feel that my experience was not accepted and used but more filled in for other lower positions. The customer service needs work.
Decent Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Piedmont, SCJuly 7, 2017
Overall, this was a decent place and company to work for but with any job, there were some employees who didn't do their fair share and it would make for a tense environment at times
Good
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Piedmont, SCJune 29, 2017
I love to work at Spinx, the management is awesome and the coworkers around me are good people to work with. they are very helpful and they help you with school, by paying you for your grades and giving the money you pay out of pocket back.
Pros
flexible, good environment
Cons
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 22, 2017
My typical day at work was pretty chill. Management was cool. Most enjoyable part of the job was not having management down my throat every 5 mins. The hardest part of the job was having to come into work at 4am to make donuts. Overall this is a chill place to work.
Pros
Good food, chill environment
Cons
Fun interactive work enviorment.
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 14, 2017
A typical day as a shift supervisor at Spinx involves working a cash register, doing beer audits, stocking the beer cooler, keeping the store neat and clean, and dealing with a wide variety of different customers. Getting to see and interact with so many personalities is a rewarding feeling and teaches me a lot about how to handle many different types of people. Ive learned how to handle money well, be a leader of a team, manage many different responsibilities and complete all tasks given to me in a time efficient manner. The hardest part of working at Spinx is the hours, you could be working 12-10 one day then the next find your self working 10-6.
Pros
good benefits and building relationships with customers
Cons
No breaks, stressfull hours
Fast paced workplace
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 7, 2017
Spinx is an awesome place to work. Its always something to do. You are always meeting new people and developing connections. The pay was great every Friday.
Pros
Unlimited drinks
Good place to work but is challenging.
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMay 29, 2017
It is a great company to work for and I learned a lot from my time with them. The safety of the employees who work third shift could and should be taken more seriously.
productive
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ladson, SCMay 24, 2017
great environment and workplace is fun and enjoyable
Time goes by fast
Time management is important
Meeting new people is a fun part of the job
Management is fair
Pros
paid weeky
Cons
n/a
Manager
Manager (Former Employee) –  Summerville, SCMay 20, 2017
As a manger, i completed schedules, truck oders, and had to run shifts, this helped me with my customer service experience and people skills. was a great job with great potential.
great place
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCMay 17, 2017
Laid back, Fun place to work, very understanding of employee needs, amazing hours, amazing customers. hardest part of the job is honestly getting the trash together
productive!
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SC 29615May 9, 2017
Manager was not good. She played favorites. I was slow in the beginning. But, I picked up real fast. I liked the assistant manager there. And I liked the co-workers.
Pros
Good learning experience for cashiers.
Cons
No brakes.
Steady Paced
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCApril 28, 2017
A typical day at Spinx is checking out customers, helping them with they way around the store, and keeping the store cleaned and stocked. Hours flexible.